Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Prayer to the holy spirit

bleszx

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

(pray for 3 days or 3 hours straight)

Holy Spirit, You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with You and my loved ones in Your perpetual glory. Amen

In Jesus Christ, your Son's name, I ask that you grant me (State your specific request or intention here!)

While making the request, you must promise either:

(a) To publish this prayer or
(b) To circulate the favor
This prayer should be said for 3 consecutive days. After the 3rd day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult it may be.​

"Jesus said, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; For every one that asketh, receiveth;
and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened."

Strengthen Your Faith
God Bless Everyone! Merry Christmas! :)

Happy New Year! :)

Back
Top Bottom