Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Problem with DIY Mic Hub

callmejep

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, made myself a microphone hub for ten conference mics. It works, but only if all the switch in the conference mics are on. If one of the mics are turned off, all off the mics doesn't work. What should I do?

PS. I also tried it on handheld mics that doesn't require battery and still the same problem.

Here are the pics for reference. Thank you.

http://imgur.com/gallery/VcVUrlP

I never thought that this will work. Tried using this using XLR Female and PL na female for mic ang guitar combo sana but it didn't work.

Anyway, I think the reason is because its in series? If tama pagkakatingin ko sa picture mo.
So if there's one microphone na naka off, then the connection will be cut also.

Make the connections parallel and I suggest that you use a Female XLR instead of PL so that the sound would be balance (may left and right).

Back
Top Bottom