Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

prophecy that was fulfilled

themanwithanironrod

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
This is not an attack to any Christian religion but a reminder to
hold and uphold your belief that there is a one true God and his
instructions where written somewhere anywhere. some in the form of
manuscripts, papyrus,stone tablets etc. some are still hidden some
are compiled and you see it in broad daylight in the form of a bible.

these are some prophecies that these days were already fulfilled.

1. according to science Isaiah was written more or less 700 years before jesus chrsit was born.
and here is his account about jesus christ.

The Suffering Servant
Isaiah 52: 13 The Lord says,

“My servant will succeed in his task;
he will be highly honored.
14 Many people were shocked when they saw him;
he was so disfigured that he hardly looked human.
15 But now many nations will marvel at him,
and kings will be speechless with amazement.
They will see and understand
something they had never known.”

53 The people reply,

“Who would have believed what we now report?
Who could have seen the Lord's hand in this?
2 It was the will of the Lord that his servant
grow like a plant taking root in dry ground.
He had no dignity or beauty
to make us take notice of him.
There was nothing attractive about him,
nothing that would draw us to him.
3 We despised him and rejected him;
he endured suffering and pain.
No one would even look at him—
we ignored him as if he were nothing.
4 “But he endured the suffering that should have been ours,
the pain that we should have borne.
All the while we thought that his suffering
was punishment sent by God.
5 But because of our sins he was wounded,
beaten because of the evil we did.
We are healed by the punishment he suffered,
made whole by the blows he received.
6 All of us were like sheep that were lost,
each of us going his own way.
But the Lord made the punishment fall on him,
the punishment all of us deserved.
7 “He was treated harshly, but endured it humbly;
he never said a word.
Like a lamb about to be slaughtered,
like a sheep about to be sheared,
he never said a word.
8 He was arrested and sentenced and led off to die,
and no one cared about his fate.
He was put to death for the sins of our people.
9 He was placed in a grave with those who are evil,
he was buried with the rich,
even though he had never committed a crime
or ever told a lie.”
10 The Lord says,

“It was my will that he should suffer;
his death was a sacrifice to bring forgiveness.
And so he will see his descendants;
he will live a long life,
and through him my purpose will succeed.
11 After a life of suffering, he will again have joy;
he will know that he did not suffer in vain.
My devoted servant, with whom I am pleased,
will bear the punishment of many
and for his sake I will forgive them.
12 And so I will give him a place of honor,
a place among the great and powerful.
He willingly gave his life
and shared the fate of evil men.
He took the place of many sinners
and prayed that they might be forgiven.”[a]

kung binasa ninyo sino ba ang katuparan nito meron pa bang ibang tao?
kung meron sino? walang iba diba?
so huwag magpakatanga!

2.Isaiah 11:10 A day is coming when the new king from the royal line of David will be a symbol to the nations.
They will gather in his royal city and give him honor.

royal line of david walang ibang describe diyan kung hindi si jesus christ.
so ano ngayon paano siya naging symbol to all the nations para matupad ang hula?

hindi nyo ba alam kung anong taon ngayon? it is now year 2017.
2017 of what? 2017 of the year of our lord jesus christ!
kristyanos lang ba gumagamit sa calendar year na ito or world wide?diba buong mundo!
checkmate diba?natupad ang hula.

3.Matthew 24

Jesus Speaks of the Destruction of the Temple
24 Jesus left and was going away from the Temple when his disciples came to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Yes,” he said, “you may well look at all these. I tell you this: not a single stone here will be left in its place; every one of them will be thrown down.”

sagot:
in the year 70 of our lord jesus christ or anno domini the 2nd temple
in jerusalem was totally destroyed by envading roman armies.
case closed! prophecy fulfilled!

4.Matthew 24:14
And this Good News about the Kingdom will be preached through all the world for a witness to all people; and then the end will come.

sagot: further study suggest that this good news is jesus christ himself
Acts 11:20 But other believers, who were from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and proclaimed the message to Gentiles also, telling them the Good News about the Lord Jesus.

so anong nangyari ngayon meron bang mga nagkakalat sa buong mundo
that we should worship god apollo, god zeus, etc?. wala
ang pino-proclaim ngayon is the one true God and Jesus Christ
and they (all christians denominations) are all boldly proclaiming!!!

be careful lang sa religions ninyo because they maybe true
dati but now only following old and disgusting traditions!
find the truth! find the Wisdom more than anything else!
find it more than jewels and gold!

There's a surefire formula to make something appear like it's the fulfillment of any piece of prophecy: look up the prophecy, meticulously write down the details, and create an event that aligns with all of the aforementioned details. The only trouble you would have, of course, is to provide proof that the event is supported by history rather than appear as a strange manuscript that sounds more like a myth than as a respectable historical piece.

There's a surefire formula to make something appear like it's the fulfillment of any piece of prophecy: look up the prophecy, meticulously write down the details, and create an event that aligns with all of the aforementioned details. The only trouble you would have, of course, is to provide proof that the event is supported by history rather than appear as a strange manuscript that sounds more like a myth than as a respectable historical piece.

okay pagbibigyan kita kasi ayaw mo maniwala sa nakasulat.

ganito nalang oh may nagsulat noong taong 2700 ganito ang sulat niya

"in days to come ang anak ko maging simbolo sa buong mundo".

of course nobody belief him kahit ako mismo paano ko papaniwalaan yun
kung mangyayari or hindi?
now comes the year 2700 and then what he was written become true.
HINDI KABA KIKILABUTAN? of course you will!

It's not hard to believe if the historical support is there. Sadly there is none.

If your father is the Holy Roman Empire and your son is backed by the tools of empire, who would bet against it? They stuck to the script well and made sure to burn all existing libraries and other sources of enlightenment to erase the truth. They didn't count on the resourcefulness of future historians though.

It's not hard to believe if the historical support is there. Sadly there is none.

If your father is the Holy Roman Empire and your son is backed by the tools of empire, who would bet against it? They stuck to the script well and made sure to burn all existing libraries and other sources of enlightenment to erase the truth. They didn't count on the resourcefulness of future historians though.

im glad to have conversations with you no hate comment.
let's keep it healthy as we progress.

now here is the thing that you must understand and best to remember always
Roman Empire before jesus was born were a devout pagan believers
maraming silang dios mapa apollo, mars,venus, etc.
and they are very religious people.
when they heard the name of jesus and his followers they persecuted them kill them
because they are blasphemous to their gods.

that my friend were written in history.

now hindi kaba nagtataka bakit ang Roman empire kalaunan naging foundation of Christianity?
it is best time for you to read the history para naman yung nalalaman mo madagdagan to the
extent of maybe accepting the truth about jesus.

likewise, happy to exchange views with you man. believe me i do not take joy bursting people's bubble, but i figure it has to be done. humanity has been in religion too long it has done nothing but bring them nowhere. like this country.

Indeed the Roman Empire was the home of many gods. It was the capital of the world. It was not only the melting pot of people and goods, but also of ideas far and wide. Among those many religions and deities were Mithra, Dionysus, the Egyptian trinity of Horus, Isis, Ra, and countless others. Another strange one was called Serapis. What's so strange about this last one is that it's followers were also called Christians. The official title of Serapis was Serapis Christ.

Now there had been a reference to early Christians before the Council of Nicea circa AD325 that proclaimed Jesus Christ as the official god of Christianity under a trinity configuration. The curious thing is that while these early Christians were persecuted, the new Christians bannered now by Jesus were not. Another thing: while there was no person in history books by the name of Jesus Christ, after the official Council of Nicea, there appeared in the new religion's text someone called in that name and presiding over that new religion. So what do you think happened then?

I agree with you, because im a also a Bible Believers.I hope na lahat na makabasa nito maka realize about the truth in the Bible.

likewise, happy to exchange views with you man. believe me i do not take joy bursting people's bubble, but i figure it has to be done. humanity has been in religion too long it has done nothing but bring them nowhere. like this country.

Indeed the Roman Empire was the home of many gods. It was the capital of the world. It was not only the melting pot of people and goods, but also of ideas far and wide. Among those many religions and deities were Mithra, Dionysus, the Egyptian trinity of Horus, Isis, Ra, and countless others. Another strange one was called Serapis. What's so strange about this last one is that it's followers were also called Christians. The official title of Serapis was Serapis Christ.

Now there had been a reference to early Christians before the Council of Nicea circa AD325 that proclaimed Jesus Christ as the official god of Christianity under a trinity configuration. The curious thing is that while these early Christians were persecuted, the new Christians bannered now by Jesus were not. Another thing: while there was no person in history books by the name of Jesus Christ, after the official Council of Nicea, there appeared in the new religion's text someone called in that name and presiding over that new religion. So what do you think happened then?

the word christ exist before jesus was born. yes
because the meaning of christ is anointed or the messiah or the savior.
there were many so called savior before christ existence
because there were many gods and goddesses before him.
but we are not talking about false christ and when the true christ
came still many don't believe in him and it doesn't amaze me.

now for historical facts i guess you have to visit
josephus account of jesus after all he was a historian.

in history when christianity was persecuted
the romans and allies of romans (some israelites) they burnt all evidences that
that has connections of jesus the nazarene.
that is why nobody would want to write the story about jesus
if you do then you die.
who will stand against the power of rome?

the arguments about the new testament were so intense
that many claimed there were forgeries and believers or not were still mate
during those times before the DEAD SEA SCROLLS found in 1947.

man the dead sea scrolls prove to everybody that the new testament were not forgeries but authentic!

It's long been established that the single-line entry said to be made by Josephus about Christians was pure forgery, inserted in Josephus' work by church scribes much later. A passing faked mention, and a line at that, hardly supports the historicity of Jesus Christ.

Jerusalem at this time was a major trade route so it's impossible for any historian not to take notice of a person claimed to be of such fame.

There were many historians alive, like the famous Philo, at the time said to be the period when Jesus also existed. Yet Philo or any other historian did not mention hearing about a person called Jesus, contrary to what the bible says that Jesus was famous all over the place. Confucius and Alexander the Great had more entries in history than the man said to be the savior of the world.

Edit:
As for the Dead Sea Scrolls, none of these refer to Jesus or his ministry. They instead point to the group Essenes. The Essenes were a strict Torah-observant, Messianic, apocalyptic, baptist, wilderness, new covenant Jewish sect whose idea of a Messiah was far removed from what the Christians believe.

Last edited:
It's long been established that the single-line entry said to be made by Josephus about Christians was pure forgery, inserted in Josephus' work by church scribes much later. A passing faked mention, and a line at that, hardly supports the historicity of Jesus Christ.

Jerusalem at this time was a major trade route so it's impossible for any historian not to take notice of a person claimed to be of such fame.

There were many historians alive, like the famous Philo, at the time said to be the period when Jesus also existed. Yet Philo or any other historian did not mention hearing about a person called Jesus, contrary to what the bible says that Jesus was famous all over the place. Confucius and Alexander the Great had more entries in history than the man said to be the savior of the world.

Edit:
As for the Dead Sea Scrolls, none of these refer to Jesus or his ministry. They instead point to the group Essenes. The Essenes were a strict Torah-observant, Messianic, apocalyptic, baptist, wilderness, new covenant Jewish sect whose idea of a Messiah was far removed from what the Christians believe.

i mixed things up! sorry my fault here mentioning dead sea scrolls and the new testament
when all of the account refers to the OT.
now here is the thing about that dead sea scrolls
the book of Isaiah found there in full context no more no less.

there in Isaiah was written a prophecy concerning the death of jesus
in Isaiah 52 to 53 and nobody can denied that jesus was not the fulfillment.
then again unbelievers argued that jesus was only a fiction and new testament was all a forgeries?

i should not brought the josephus account after all they said it was a forgery.

now to satisfy your historicity how would you prove that
the new testament were all written to cover up the christ of pagan beliefs?
i wanted to know it is new to me

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you, because im a also a Bible Believers.I hope na lahat na makabasa nito maka realize about the truth in the Bible.

pinakita ko na ang 4 na hula na natupad na sa panahon natin ngayon

kung ako naniniwalang may dios at mabasa ko itong hula sa taas eh
siguradong magkukumahog na ako magresearch bakit ba nagkatotoo nga yung sabi sa bibliya?
anong meron sa bibliya at nagawa niyang totohanin yung mga pinagsasabi?

i mixed things up! sorry my fault here mentioning dead sea scrolls and the new testament
when all of the account refers to the OT.
now here is the thing about that dead sea scrolls
the book of Isaiah found there in full context no more no less.

there in Isaiah was written a prophecy concerning the death of jesus
in Isaiah 52 to 53 and nobody can denied that jesus was not the fulfillment.
then again unbelievers argued that jesus was only a fiction and new testament was all a forgeries?

i should not brought the josephus account after all they said it was a forgery.

now to satisfy your historicity how would you prove that
the new testament were all written to cover up the christ of pagan beliefs?
i wanted to know it is new to me

- - - Updated - - -

pinakita ko na ang 4 na hula na natupad na sa panahon natin ngayon

kung ako naniniwalang may dios at mabasa ko itong hula sa taas eh
siguradong magkukumahog na ako magresearch bakit ba nagkatotoo nga yung sabi sa bibliya?
anong meron sa bibliya at nagawa niyang totohanin yung mga pinagsasabi?

The authenticity of the New Testament is called into question by many scholars who could not establish the true authorship of the epistles. There are strong grounds to believe these were all a product of a Roman Empire desperate to find supporting proof for their new god. They failed miserably, and some of the earliest fathers are quick to point out how Christianity was really an amalgamation of previous religions and their gods, even calling it a fable. At a lavish Good Friday banquet in the Vatican in 1514, and in the company of "seven intimates" (Annales Ecclesiastici, Caesar Baronius, Folio Antwerp, 1597, tome 14), Leo made an amazing announcement.... Raising a chalice of wine into the air, Pope Leo toasted: "How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us and our predecessors."

You may also take the following statements from the earliest known figures of Christianity firsthand witnesses of how Christianity came to be, and their admissions:

Eusebius
We shall introduce into this history in general only those events which may be useful first to ourselves and afterwards to posterity. - (Ecclesiastical History, Vol. 8, Chapter 2)

Eusebius, Bishop of Caesarea during AD 315 to 340, is a well-known figure of Christianity, among the first of those who were there at the birth of Christianity . He wrote many books, including the Ecclesiastical History. It shows beyond reasonable doubt that even in those days the available history of the birth of Christ was extremely scant.—J. Mendum (Revelations of the Anti-Christ)​

St. Jerome
When we translate the Hebrew into Latin, we are sometimes guided by conjecture - Saint Jerome (340-420 AD. Translator of the Vulgate or Latin Bible)

How it may be lawful and fitting to use falsehood as a medicine, and for the benefit of those who want to be deceived - (Twelfth Book of Evangelical Preparation)​

John Chrysostom
...Do you see the advantage of deceit?...

For great is the value of deceit, provided it be not introduced with a mischievous intention. In fact action of this kind ought not to be called deceit, but rather a kind of good management, cleverness and skill, capable of finding out ways where resources fail, and making up for the defects of the mind...

And often it is necessary to deceive, and to do the greatest benefits by means of this device, whereas he who has gone by a straight course has done great mischief to the person whom he has not deceived
- (Treatise On The Priesthood, Book 1)​

St. Ignatius Loyola
We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides.

Martin Luther
What harm would it do, if a man told a good strong lie for the sake of the good and for the Christian church ... a lie out of necessity, a useful lie, a helpful lie, such lies would not be against God, he would accept them - (Cited by his secretary, in a letter in Max Lenz, ed., Briefwechsel Landgraf Phillips des Grossmüthigen von Hessen mit Bucer, vol. I.)​

AS for the matter of prophecies, there is a well-known device that writers or scribes can always employ. It's called vāticinium ex ēventū, a technical theological or historiographical term referring to a prophecy written after the author already had information about the events being "foretold". The text is written so as to appear that the prophecy had taken place before the event, when in fact it was written after the events supposedly predicted. Vaticinium ex eventu is a form of hindsight bias. The concept is similar but distinct from postdiction, where prophecies that were genuinely written or spoken before the event are reinterpreted after the event to fit the facts as they occurred.

thanks Stormer0628 for your insight regarding the authenticity of the NT
and the idea that jesus never existed and even the 12 apostles.

anyway, i dont want to further continue the discussions with you as we
can't agreed because your belief is based solely on historians accounts and
scholarly views which in fact they were born centuries younger than jesus
and apostles themselves.
you believe in their works rather than believing in God's work.

thanks Stormer0628 for your insight regarding the authenticity of the NT
and the idea that jesus never existed and even the 12 apostles.

anyway, i dont want to further continue the discussions with you as we
can't agreed because your belief is based solely on historians accounts and
scholarly views which in fact they were born centuries younger than jesus
and apostles themselves.
you believe in their works rather than believing in God's work.

no problem, man.

and just to be clear, i am not espousing a belief. as you can see, all i have been doing thus far is lay open all the facts relevant to the discussion.

but again, you just have to distinguish between historical and nonhistorical. whether we are talking of historians contemporary to jesus or not should not matter. if jesus is as famous as it is claimed in the bible, then we should be seeing left and right all kinds of mention of him worthy of his status as the savior of humanity. unfortunately there's not even a shadow of that.

if god is of infinite wisdom as his makers want us to believe, we should not be seeing this extreme poverty of verifiable data to clear away the confusion. it strongly tells us that it is not the fault of some nonexistent god, but the way this god was poorly crafted by the people who made him up.

but yeah, thanks for the time.

Last edited:
here is why i believe the bible,
the old testament and the new testament are inseparable
WHY
because the OT is the NT revealed
and the NT is the OT concealed.
their contents are so harmonize that the story from OT were continued in NT.

here is my stance regarding Christianity history
in the beginning of Christianity when the apostles boldly proclaiming in the name of jesus
the Israelites (mostly Judaism) were so jealous and condemned the Christians as their messages were blasphemous.
they sought the help of the authority of Rome to persecute and killed those believers of Jesus.
they succeeded in persecuting the Christians But still did not succeed in silencing them and still
Christians grew in numbers and even went further to Rome.
They proclaim in Rome the works of Jesus that gains more and more followers until the Roman Empire
were became weak because their people became divided in faith.
note that Rome was a devout pagan so in order to unite their people they decided to convert themselves
into Christianity BUT in a cunning way.
yes they became Christians but their ways was still a pagans, in a short words, they deceived
the true Christians way of living and beliefs.
That is where Protestants born. they protested the Christian way of Rome and later made their own religion.
NOTE that Catholics and Protestants were the dominant Christian religion in those times
but still there was no old testament and new testament circulated because they were not yet formed
and became a bible.
When both religions decided to form the bible (canonization)they together at works finding the writings,the
manuscripts,papyrus,scrolls,etc. they scrutinize every one of them which writings were included or not.
They agreed in the canonization of new testament that is why Catholics and Protestants have the same new testament.
But they can't agreed on old testament and each religion have their own version of old testament.
the Protestants deducted the Apocrypha (the 6 books) but the Catholics uphold them.

today when the discovery of the dead sea scrolls i found out that the apocrypha is valid and should be
included in the OT by the Protestants but still they keep mum about it.

Here is what i know and i believe in. the Catholics did not and never forge the bible they do it in good faith!
I myself not a Catholic and not a Protestant and i have my own way of believing the contents of the bible.
I read the bible cover to cover for so long years. I read also the works of historians and bible scholars
and found their works nothing but an informative and should not be a basis of someones beliefs.

Your Christian narrative is more or less what the Roman Empire would have us believe. In fact, the reality is a bit more sinister and laden with sadistic Roman sense of humor.

In the invention of Christianity, the Romans were simply taking a page from Alexander the great's formula of empire. It was Alexander the Great who first saw that an empire torn apart by religious strife is no way to build a long-lasting legacy worthy of his ambitions. Egypt gave enough lessons for that: one rule under officially-espoused gods working in harmony with their human representatives ensured that people could now go about their daily lives and not worry about differing beliefs around the next neighborhoods. So Ptolemy, one of Alexander's great generals, offered Serapis Christ as one god to rule all Greece and Egypt. The Egyptians would have none of that, of course, seeing it was all blasphemous to their religious traditions. But a quick sword treatment and marriage to pharaohnic lineage ensured the silence—if not support—of this rebellious priesthood.

From Serapis to Jesus is the simplest connection from Greek empire to Roman Empire. This time the rebels were Jews and their priesthood. There's another caveat: the Jews were said to be expecting a messiah who, using divine powers and military genius, would drive Roman influence out of Jerusalem and Israel for good.

The Romans would have none of this military messiah. So in the most iconic and ironic move the Romans could ever think of, they created instead a bleeding heart, sheepish messiah who would tell his followers to respect authority, the caesars, and be kind enough to offer the other cheek when they were slapped the other, and in ultimate form of sadistic sarcasm, the Romans presented them to the Jews in their faces and drive down their throats—or else.... Driving Jerusalem to its knees while wiping away the Essenes to their caves with their ancient scrolls, the Romans had their way since, and the rest is history, so they say.... But the Jews themselves knew what really happened, reason enough that Christianity could hardly make inroads in the region of its origin.

alam mo stormer yung god serapis was only introduce in the late 300 B.C
ibig sabihin nasa 300+ years before jesus was born.
yung unitary God principle ng jews ilang taon na ba?

take a look at the isaiah scroll alone that was found intact at the
dead sea. Pieces of the Isaiah Scroll have been carbon-14 dated at least four times,
giving calibrated date ranges between 356-103 BC;

that isaiah is number 23 in the list of the old testament.
remember that the authors of the old testament are not just one man
but they were many and lived in many different times.

remember the story from genesis to noah's flood? isaiah didn't exist then.
there were so many passages from genesis to song of solomon that 22 books
(before number 23 book isaiah was introduced) that spoke of a UNITARY GOD.
if I write it here this page can't hold them and you still won't read it.

When ptolemy introduces serapis at his time, then the very reason was he heard this
God of jews that is singular and he got an idea to copied the principle and not the other
way around.

if we are going to talk about dates, then we should go back to the time and place where all religions and gods were first systematized: the axis of sumeria, babylon, india, and egypt.

for thousands of years before israel became a nation and came up with a state religion, they could not hold a candle to the grandeur of babylonian empire and the state of comfort the priests enjoyed there, as well as the luxury and privileges afforded these priests by their kings or emperors (since most of the priesthood office were also kins of the king/emperors).

where do you think the so-called jewish priesthood learned all the crafts in their field, of god-making and the sophisticated use of gematrian systems for their so-called prophesying? they didn't even have a national god until the babylonians carried them away and returned them. what they witnessed while in captivity in the babylonian lands impressed them so much that they did all their best to imitate their conquerors the way they can. the babylonians and the assyrians even gave them a helping hand in that pursuit.

the jews had many gods before they were carted away by the babylonians. when they returned, they conveniently used their defeat as punishment for not having only one god. among the many gods, they conveniently chose a warlike god to serve the conquering vision of their nation.

syncretism (incorporation of many gods by many culture) was a common practice in the ancient world, as it is now. the idea of a christ existed in many cultures, a savior god, or whatever. the jews copied from many ancient traditions, so it hardly matters if ptolemy did the same.

also take note of the reason why the jews will not have jesus as their messiah: they knew he came from nowhere, and the texts selected by the romans to describe their messiah was so different from what the jews thought him to be. foremost was their unshakable belief that the messiah would wield a physical sword and cut them away from the imperial arm of rome, not the sheeplike god that the romans were trying to shove down their throats to taunt them. the essenes' view of a messiah was also different from the way the roman texts put it, that is why the romans finally decimated them in their caves when they wouldn't budge from their beliefs.

if we are going to talk about dates, then we should go back to the time and place where all religions and gods were first systematized: the axis of sumeria, babylon, india, and egypt.

for thousands of years before israel became a nation and came up with a state religion, they could not hold a candle to the grandeur of babylonian empire and the state of comfort the priests enjoyed there, as well as the luxury and privileges afforded these priests by their kings or emperors (since most of the priesthood office were also kins of the king/emperors).

where do you think the so-called jewish priesthood learned all the crafts in their field, of god-making and the sophisticated use of gematrian systems for their so-called prophesying? they didn't even have a national god until the babylonians carried them away and returned them. what they witnessed while in captivity in the babylonian lands impressed them so much that they did all their best to imitate their conquerors the way they can. the babylonians and the assyrians even gave them a helping hand in that pursuit.

that is the problem when you depend on historians and scholarly views of this news era rather than depending on your capacity to unravel the mysteries of old.
how can you be sure that the jews copied the idea of priesthood from babylonians? your views taken only as a theoritical made by someone i mentioned sbove
But according to biblical accounts from genesis and so on before the jews were taken to babylonia the priesthood was already there, the unitary god was already there doctrine, and the messiah was introduced in secrets long before they were captured and taken exile to babylonia.
your story is a crooked one made up by those people who knew nothing about the old jews but rather displaying their selective talents so that the world maybe recognized them.

- - - Updated - - -

the jews had many gods before they were carted away by the babylonians. when they returned, they conveniently used their defeat as punishment for not having only one god. among the many gods, they conveniently chose a warlike god to serve the conquering vision of their nation.

when you dont understand the contents of old testament you are surely amazed the explanation of this generations that is what happened to you.
the accounts of the bible said that when god chooses Abraham the land was full of gods and goddesses, there was no secret in this one. We already knew it.
then introduces himself as the one true god your ancestors worship. Remember that in OT it said Israel you are my chosen people among all the people on earth.
it is a monotone, he selected a race and not the whole world.
your views is still a crooked one justify a falls claim to make it like true.

that is the problem when you depend on historians and scholarly views of this news era rather than depending on your capacity to unravel the mysteries of old.
how can you be sure that the jews copied the idea of priesthood from babylonians? your views taken only as a theoritical made by someone i mentioned sbove
But according to biblical accounts from genesis and so on before the jews were taken to babylonia the priesthood was already there, the unitary god was already there doctrine, and the messiah was introduced in secrets long before they were captured and taken exile to babylonia.
your story is a crooked one made up by those people who knew nothing about the old jews but rather displaying their selective talents so that the world maybe recognized them.

there is nothing theoretical when all the data and evidence is there. if one is not going to rely on historians and all the materials they have dug up, which materials are we going to depend on then?

that the jews copied the idea of priesthood from the babylonians was settled long ago by archaelogists digging up the whole lands of israel and comparing texts left and right. who are these archaelogists? they are none other than mostly israeli scientists themselves. their findings are all over the place, if only people are interested to look them up.

the myth of religions is as old as human life itself, spurred on by the issues of human existence.

the jews are well aware of the mythical nature of their religions. you don't see them fighting over that fact, unlike those who are not aware that the issue has been settled in the land where Judaism and Christianity sprang from.

Last edited:
Stormer0628;23106358 syncretism (incorporation of many gods by many culture) was a common practice in the ancient world said:
Speaking of Ptolemy he was an Egyptian.
There came a time of a seven years famine in all lands but the prosperous one was just Egypt.
All countries went to Egypt to buy foods and even Jews gather them and settled there for so long years.
It was the Jew (Joseph) that brings fortunes of Egypt that is why Egyptians adored the Jews and respected them.
Ptolemy in his time believe the stories of old and the fortune that Jews brought in his land.
That is why Ptolemy try to reincarnate/copied what Jewish of ancient times believe in but copying is fake and not
the real one because they are not the chosen people.

- - - Updated - - -

the problem with these unbelievers is that they believe in the study of well known people but doesn't believe in there selves.

Did you not wonder why there is nothing like the bible?
from genesis to revelations the authors lived in many different times and generations.
is there any book like the bible written by different authors in a long periods of time yet this book is so harmonized?
how can this be?
try to find some from ancient world up to this day if you found one like the bible!
because there is NONE.

Back
Top Bottom