Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Q] Ano magandang web hosting for wordpress?

BBCAtomic

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any recommendations? I already know about Bluehost and Siteground.

Baka meron pa kayong ibang recommendation. Thankss

I used Hostinger. Cheap lang siya.

I used Hostinger. Cheap lang siya.

Maganda bayan? Gagawa kasi ako ng Job Portal so I'm looking for the best web hosting para sa WordPress.

Maganda bayan? Gagawa kasi ako ng Job Portal so I'm looking for the best web hosting para sa WordPress.
I just checked the last website na ginawa ko and honestly may kabagalan na siya ngayon. So I wouldn't say na maganda siya. But I can say na way cheaper siya sa ibang web hosting.

I just checked the last website na ginawa ko and honestly may kabagalan na siya ngayon. So I wouldn't say na maganda siya. But I can say na way cheaper siya sa ibang web hosting.

Okii salamat sa info Bro.

Do you guys have any recommendations? I already know about Bluehost and Siteground.

Baka meron pa kayong ibang recommendation. Thankss
mag VPS kna.. Contabo gamit ko mura lang.. at control mo 100% ang resources..

Back
Top Bottom