Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Wala naman tlagang Expert pgdting s love.
Aminin man natin o hndi.
Lahat tayo may kanya-kanyang versi0n ng katangahan.. :)

Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you can still take it. Never say you don't love him when you can't let go.

I’m the person your mother warned you about.
I’m not as dumb as you look.

If you cant make a decision, flip a coin.
Because while the coin is in the air ..you will get to know what your heart is really hoping for :)

"All fingers are not same in length.
But,
when we bend all stand equal.
Life becomes easy when
We bend And Adjust to situations"

To get the BEST out of Life,
Realize your Past without Regret,
Handle your Present with Confidence,
Prepare for the Future without Fear .. :)

Enjoy Your Life As Much
As You Can
As A Single ...
Because
To Become Single Again
Is Very
P A I N F U L

MORAL LINES BY A MILLIONAIRE- Money cant buy happiness!
But somehow, its comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

A very true saying:

"The person who always cares for everyone and tries to keep them happy ..is always the most loneliest person in the world"

Sad ..but TRUE =(

If someone truly loves you, they will never give you a reason to doubt it.

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

if a guy really Likes you, he will find a way to be with you - NO buts, NO hesitations & NO fears .. :clap:

It's so much easier to say that you don't love someone,
than try to explain to everyone all the reasons why you still do.

No matter how many times you push the elevators button,
it will not come any faster not until the right floor comes.

you're amazing and i love you but im not waiting forever, so if you want me in your life, tell me before i give up on you and move on.

Back
Top Bottom