Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Meeting that someone means happiness whenever or wherever you meet that someone. No matter how it ends, it is still happiness.

Money can buy books but not intelligence.
Money can buy medicine but not health.
Money can buy bed, but not sleep.
Money can buy comfort but not peace of mind.

Just because I have a smile on my face everyday, doesn't mean that something is not bothering me

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Don't say you love me if you don't mean it. Because I might do something stupid like... believe it.

Staying in a relationship where there's no trust, that's like setting sail in a boat guaranteed to sink.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave the wrong thing unsaid at the most tempting moment.

if the face is ugLy, you can get used to it. if the personaLity is ugLy, hit and fix her face :)

" wala naman taong sajang ipinanganak na MANLOLOKO, hindi lang talaga naitanim sa utak
nila ung tunay na kahulugan ng salitang
'SERYOSO' 'K0NTENTO'
at 'RESPETO'

closeness is the tendency that we fall in love to somebody this is based on the reality that even friends turn to lovers unexpectedly..

Relationships are like a book,
it just doesn't work unless you're on the same page.

There is no such thing as failure

it's just a matter of lesson to be learned

True love comes only oNce in a lifEtime.. It sudDenly kn0cks oN your heart so when the riGht love comes don't ever let it go because you cAn never birng it bAck..

One stone is enough to break a glass,
One sentence is enough to break a heart,
One second is enough to fall in love, and
One like you is enough for me to thank God. ..

Ang LOVE
parang GRADES.

Pwedeng PASSED.
Pwedeng FAILED.

Minsan pa nga
INCOMPLETE eh.
wala eh ganun talaga.
pero sabi nga ni Ma’am/Sir.

For you to PASS,
you should LEARN. :]

God would never take something away from you without the intention of replacing it with something better

Sometimes, ​ you need to be alone.

Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.

Back
Top Bottom