Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most.

Boy : Do you love me more than ur family ?

Girl : No

Boy : why ?
Girl : okay Listen dis

when i started to walk I fell, u were not there to pick me up. but my mom was.

When i went outside, u were not there to hold my finger. but my dad was.

When i cried . u didn't gave me your toys to play. .but my brother n sister did.

My family is more precious than anything else.

:csa:

A friend is someone that knows you as you are, understand where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.

God is more interested in what you are becoming than what you accomplish.

It's not the fame that I'm after, it is the joy in my heart and my willingness to do it.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." :) -Dr. Seuss

saying sorry doesn't mean your wrong, it means that you don't get eaten by your pride.:thumbsup:

Love is like using Utorrent/bitorrent: while you are downloading , you have to seed.

DONT BE A LEECHER!:slap:

Life ends when you stop dreaming
Hope ends when you stop believing
Love ends when you stop caring
So, dream, hope and love..

Love is not about finding the right person.
but creating a right relationship
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning.

ang pag-ibig parang gulong yan minsan ikaw ang nakakasakit at kung minsan ikaw naman ang nasasaktan..

Back
Top Bottom