Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”

– Abraham Lincoln

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”

– Alexander Graham Bell

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

- Steve Jobs

Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

– Mark Twain

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

~ Jim Rohn

“Don’t let the past steal your present”

- Cherralea Morgen

“We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.”

– Robin Sharma

“Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies.”

~ Ann Landers

“Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.”

– Doug Ivester

“Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.”

~ Albert Einstein

“The wise man must remember that while he is a descendant of the past, he is a parent of the future.”

~ Herbert Spencer

“Everyone faces challenges in life. It’s a matter of how you learn to overcome them and using them to your advantage.”

“The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.”

– Richard Bach

“The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.”

– Richard Bach

Wag kang magagalit kung mali ang tingin nila sayo. Dahil hinda mo obligasyon na ipakilala ang sarili mo lalo na sa mga taong hindi makita ang TAMA sayo.

Back
Top Bottom