Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Si Cinderella, nahubad lang ang
sapatos, nagka-lovelife na! Yung
iba nga hinubad na lahat, nganga
pa rin.

‎"Kung mabigat na mabigat na ang dibdib mo at hindi mo na kaya, iiyak mo yan para maka-move on ka agad. Huwag kang magpanggap na masaya at malakas sa iba kung hindi naman talaga." -Papa Jack

5695333_460s.jpg

ito maganda!

Negative thinking brings negative things so don't be negative..

--elixir

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

Whenever I hear something like "smitten like a kitten" or "snug as a bug in a rug" in my head I instantly add "with my shades on" at the end of it. Why? idk...it doesn't make sense.

And the danger is that in the move toward new horizons and far directions, that I may lose what I have now, and not find anything except loneliness.

As long as two people would like to be together, and so long as what they feel is true, nothing would be impossible for them to accomplish.

The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights.

One thing I hate the most is being ignored. If you don't want to talk to me, just say so. That way, I don't have to make a fool of myself.

You will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true, and also fierce, you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her. She was made to be wooed and won by youth.

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.

within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and to sickness, to riches and to poverty, to freedom and to slavery. It is we who control these, and not another.

There's a point in life where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix things, but you've got to do what's right for you.

It seemed like forever ago, like we’d had this brief but still infinite forever. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities

When I come up against a director who has a concept that I don’t agree with, or maybe I just haven’t thought of it or whatever, I’d be more prone to go with them than my own because I want to be out of control as an actor, I want them to have the control, otherwise it’s going to become predictably my work, and that’s not fun.

"Sometimes it's not the pain that makes you suffer, it's your own negative thoughts that makes things seem worse."

Beautiful life is just an imagination. But life is more beautiful than imagination. So enjoy every moment of your life

Back
Top Bottom