Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Were all a little weird. And life is a little weird too. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love true love.

Strange but true .. People dont care for you when you are alone .. They just care for you when they are Alone

Life gives answer in 3 ways...
It says Yes gives you what you want, it says no and gives you something better, it says wait and gives you the Best!

Life itself cannot give you anything unless you yourself work for it. Life just gives you TIME SPACE.. Its upto you fill it as much as possible

+++++++++++++++++

The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the presen

The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present

Money is one way,, Objects are another,, but experience still beats everything

lonely hours are the best hours of life.. coz its the only time we share our deepest secrets with the most trusted person in the world
ourselves-

success is never achieved by the size of brain. it is always achieved by the the size of your thoughts! always have a positive thoughts

Be careful on what you are doing, because for every action in there is the sad counter action

everyone wants happiness without any pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain

Alam mo kasi yung feeling na pinapanood mo yung mahal mo na kasama yung mahal niya? Hindi mo maiwasang tignan yung mahal niya at icompare mo ang sarili mo sakanya.

If there’s one thing you shouldn’t fear.. It’s the thing you know is going to happen.

It is the most sensual men who need to flee women and torment their bodies.

Don’t depend too much on anyone is this world. Even your shadow leaves you in darkness…

As long as people will shed the blood of innocent creatures there can be no peace, no liberty, no harmony between people. Slaughter and justice cannot dwell together.

If I should die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can’t expect more from life.

- Bruce Lee

For every minute you are angry. You lose sixty seconds of HAPPINESS!

I loved you with a fire red, now it’s turning blue and you say sorry like the angel.

Mas masarap sa pakiramdam na mahal at tanggap ka kung ano ka at sino ka ng taong mhal mo. Kaysa sa mahalin ka niya dahil lang sa itsura mong pang RAMPA at sa katawan mong pang KAMA.

Back
Top Bottom