Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Wrong view of disease will always bring with them wrong views of remedy."
J.C. Ryle

contentment is the start of happiness

-renjay06

How long are you planning on being a baby...? She's the girl you love. You've got to accept her decision. That's what being an adult means."

-Zeke, XC2

" I've been there before believe me it's nonsense.. you're wasting your life"

know your purpose?

Attachments

• batman-stare while raining.gif
    batman-stare while raining.gif
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.

-Rupi Kaur

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

"One person's crazyness is another person's reality..."
- Tim Burton

" My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."
-Steve Paul Jobs

you are fool when you claimed you knew everything, humility is an act of intelligence.

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."

"Life is unpredictable but you choose your own destiny. No matter how sweet or bitter it may be, you must taste it yourself and swallow it "
- Park Jin (Alchemy of Souls : Light and Shadow)

Back
Top Bottom