Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Everyman has his own destiny:
The only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him.

Henry Miller
U.S. novelist.

"Love always brings difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy."

"you're not bitter. we're
just better off apart. we
tried to make it work, but
we're right back from the
start."

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.

There is nothing else I want in my life, just you lying in my arms :)

If I could reach up and
hold a star for every time
you made me smile, I
would have the whole
night sky in the palm of
my hand.

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football. [/FONT]

In order for three people to keep a secret, two must be dead.

Last edited:
you never be good enough for everybody but you are the best for someone
who really appreciates you

kung tingin mo walang nakaka-alala sayo, wag ka magbayad ng utang mo. LOL

Back
Top Bottom