Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it."

GOD has arranged events and placed people in your life for a reason..
In the same way, you have been appointed to be part of someone's life for a reason as well.
Make that reason count, because for every life you touch.
You are gaining treasures for your own.

An arrow can be sent only by dragging back.so when life is dragging you
back with difficulties it means that its going to launch you in great
victory

When you are SINGLE, all you see are happy COUPLES.

When you are COMMITTED, all you see are happy SINGLES... )

When you love someone,don't make them love you as much as you do...

But love them so much that they don't want to be loved by anyone except you.

Fact :-

"By the Time you realize your parents were right, you will have a kid who thinks you are wrong!"

Loving someone is like holding a handful of Sand....

If you grip too hard, it'll slip right through your fingers and Disappear...

Love isn't all smiles and laughs for the moment; but crying and fighting for
what you believe is right ........ and will last forever............

"A successful relationship doesn’t come from binding each other in
the same territory and having the same thoughts, attitudes or judgments. Rather, we
should acknowledge that we each belong in our own territories."

"girls are like cellphones. We love to be held, talk to but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconected."^^

A woman must marry the man who loves her but never the one she loves; that is the secret of lasting happiness.

Mariama Bâ
Senegalese novelist and campaigner for women's rights

" My formula for living is quite simple, i get up in the morning and i go to bed at night, in between, i occupy my self as best i can "

After awhile you learn the difference from holding hands and falling in love .you begin to learn that kisses dont always mean something, promises can be broken just as quickly as theyre made and that, sometimes.. goodbyes really are forever!

Back
Top Bottom