Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Never explain yourself to any0ne... Because, the pers0n who likes you d0esn't NEED it.. ..and the pers0n who dislikes you w0n't BELIEVE it...

Patience isn’t the ability to wait, it is the ability to wait with a good attitude.

Every painful story have a successful ending, so bare the pain and get ready for success
:) :) :)

Last edited:
In life, dont trust people who change their feelings with time. Instead, trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when time changes.

The most hard headed people in the world are, those who are inlove..
Because,

...no matter what you tell them, they just smile, BUT won't listen..

One of the happiest thing on earth that could happen to me is when i know that i'm inlove with someone, who is more inlove with me.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
-- Reinhold Niebuhr

:pray:

You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as we're together.

Every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect is if you still wanna be there when things really suck.

The greatest feeling in the world: to know that he couldn't let you go EITHER.

gusto ko pagkagising ko wla ka na sa isip ko, kundi nasa tabi ko !

Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.

Mas mabuti nang tamad, Hindi naman Pagod hehehehehehe.... good morning to everyone

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
-- Reinhold Niebuhr

:pray:

hi kaw ba ung nasa signature? ang cute

Being Single, you can live your life to the fullest extent. without being disturbed, annoyed, bothered or pressured. cuz no one`s going to dictate ur own life, except u and God

I am not single, I am in a long standing relationship with fun and freedom!!

Back
Top Bottom