Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

A hard Truth is
difficult to swallow but a Lie will choke
you to death.

PINOY_RADICAL likes "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in DELUSION, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it."

YOU are the distance between the way things are and the way I want them to be.

Don't wait for the right person to come into your life. Be the right person to come into someone's life.

I never thought I would risk the chance of getting hurt again but, baby, when I’m with you it all seems worth it.

:) though your heart is aching :) even though it's breaking . You'll find that life is still worthwhileIf you just SMILE :)

"it's better to be alone than to be with others and yet they still make you feel alone..."

ako din pa-join^^,,

Ang pagmamahal sa taong may mahal na iba ay parang pagsabit sa jeep.. alam mong bawal pero ginawa mo pa rin.. dahil alam mong sasaya ka sa byahe at umaasa ka na sa gitna ng byahe aalis din yun taong yun at ikaw ang makakaupo.. Pero hindi mo ba naisip, kapag nakaupo ka na maaring may sumabit din iba.. at ikaw ay magagaya dun sa naung bumaba.. Luhaan at nag.iisa ..

TANDAAN: Maari kang magmahal pero 'wag kang sanang maging dahilan ng kalungkutan ng iba..

--a text message from a friend :D

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind."

Every choice you make,
everything you do,
You're bound to disappoint somebody.
You just have to make sure that you don't disappoint the wrong one.

The more you read the Bible,
The more you'll love it's author.

We keep on sticking to what we like,
That's why we never notice those who like us.
Sometimes, were dying for someone who doesn't care while
somebody is already dead
trying to please us.

-good morning!!

Last edited:
"No matter how gifted, you
alone cannot change the
world"
- L of Death Note -

Some true things:
You can always get the trust of a man, but not his loyalty...
And you can always expect a woman's loyalty, but believe me, not her trust...

Back
Top Bottom