Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

When you love, never stick only to what your heart feels. Sometimes, using your brain is a necessity. Next, never use your eyes to cry for the person who fooled you, instead use it to search for the right one. Don't be scared of breaking up, keeping a relationship with a selfish partner is scarier. Love the one who will fight for you and bravely face each and every consequences. Love the one who will accept you and loves you more despite great mistakes you did. Love the one who hold on, someone who would never let the feelings be gone. Love is a gift and not an obligation.

Walang matibay na relasyon sa karibal na may determinasyon. :3

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

Every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect is if you still wanna be there when things really suck.

Sometimes reasons are not really reasons. Sometimes they are just stupid, nonsense, never ending excuses.

Kapag hindi ka na nasasanay sa mga bagay na nakasanayan mo, mahihirapan ka ng ibalik ang mga bagay na naging parte na ng buhay mo.

Life spent with someone for a life time may be meaningless.But a moment spent with someone who really loves you is more than life itself.

I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.

It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

You promised to take care of me but you hurt me.
You promised to give me joy but you brought me tears.
You promised your love but you gave me pain.
Me? I promised you nothing but I gave you my heart.

Broken heart is like breathing polluted air. You can still be in-love with it, but it hurts and doesn't feel right.

There's always a thin barrier between being friendly and being flirty

Back
Top Bottom