Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Be wise and always know how to deal things that may let you down"

Life's a game we are meant to lose, but stick by me and i will stick by you.

mahirap kapag nakalimutan ang dapat tandaan
pero mas mahirap
kapag lagi mo natatandaan
ang dapat ng kalimutan

Faith is the power that comes from a fearless heart. And when a fearless heart believes, miracles happen.

A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face...

If shes amazing,
she wont be easy.
If shes easy, she
wont be amazing.
If shes worth it,
you wont give up.
If you give up,
you're not worthy.

When you love,
you get hurt. When
you get hurt, you
hate. When you
hate, you try to
forget, When you
try to forget, you
start missing.
When you start
missing, You fall in
Love Again ♥

Last edited:
Don't just ignore
the effort of a
person who tries to
keep in touch.
People get tired.
It's not at all times
that they hold on.

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on; it is never of any use to oneself.”

not everything that you wanted and work hard for is always meant to be yours!! :rock:

Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean.

Im not perfect as you want but i can be mr.right for you

There's a big difference between doing
what is expected and what is appreciated,
between answering a question and
solving a problem, between completing
what is required and doing what is desired.....

-Ron Kaufman-

❝‎We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations
~Charles R. Swindoll

Back
Top Bottom