Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

People say I m Stone Hearted
Yes I am
Because Anything written on stone
will stay forever...
so, people who are in my heart
will remain there forever..

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

~Walt Disney

Once you focus on your gifts instead of your problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere.

Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes another chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't deserve to be just an option but a choice.

“First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack.”

"of all the good things you've done,
with just one mistake it could all be gone.."

- life is unfair -

... cT_yP

"Dont play fool games with me baby,coz i know how to play your game already :lmao:"

If I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

......."there is only one happiness in life to love and be be loved........":happy::happy::kiss:

When you're single, all you see is happy couples and when you're in a relationship, all you see is happy singles. Weird isn't?

There are certain people who aren't meant to fit in your life no matter how much you want them to. ~ Dawson's Creek

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not, remember that what you have now was once among things you only hoped for.

Back
Top Bottom