Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

failing is not a failure.

Failure is the act of doing nothing when you have the time.​

Nothing starts easy.
Everything begins at some level of difficulty, but one thing beautiful about life is, the fact that what is most difficult is also the most rewarding and most satisfying.

Last edited:

Don't force someone to remember you all the time. Just stay silent and let them realize how will they be without you in their Life

Never wOrry abOut the delay 0f yOur success cOmpared tO 0thers.

Because cOnstructiOn 0f a palace takes M0RE time than an 0rdinary building.​

Once u l0ok up to s0me0ne, y0u can't ovrtake them

Everybody says, mistake is the first step of success but the real fact is correction of mistake is the first step of success.

Just because yesterday was painful doesn't mean today will be too.....

one day...

someone will walk into your life
and make you see why it never
worked out with anyone else.

We dont meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason..

I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned.

Purposely holding your feelings back because you know it's for the best.

Headphones on, music turned up, nothing else matters.

We're not close anymore, but I'll be here if you need me.

" Curious May Think Us To Do It , But It Helps Us To Become Better "

Last edited:
Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it into your future.

Back
Top Bottom