Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Voiceless it cries.
Wingless flutters.
Toothless bites.
Mouth less mutters.

~ wind.

Don't choose the better guy;instead
choose the guy that would make you better...
-This Means War

Last edited:
"People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value.But the truth is the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.."

One of the Best Quotes I read so far :)

“Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks.
Do what you have to do for you.”

- Johnny Deep este Depp. :lol:

:alright:

"People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value.But the truth is the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.."
bagay sakin tong quotes nato:slap:

“Everyone has that one friend whose laugh is always funnier than the joke.”

Never assume someone likes you for their
sweetness. Sometime's you're just an
option when they're bored!

Ang mabait na kapitbahay walang password ang wifi

-Tata Lino

This made my day :rofl::rofl:

Hindi lahat ng GWAPO nag-aartista yung iba tattoo artist. . .

“If you get angry, stay silent” IKR.

Last edited:
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Your than You.” :)

Last edited:
If I get angry, I will look at emzie and her smile will set me free! :blush:

The only difference between tattooed people and non tattooed people is. . .

Tattooed people don't care if your not TATTOOED. . .

Ser brembo, gusto mo din yung "get tattoed or die naked"? Hehehe

Youth
By Samuel Ulman

"Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.

Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite, for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of sixty more than a body of twenty. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.

Whether sixty or sixteen, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing child-like appetite of what's next, and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the Infinite, so long are you young.

When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at twenty, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch the waves of optimism, there is hope you may die young at eighty."

sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past .. stop planning the future .. stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel .. stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel and sometimes we just have to go with "whatever..happens..happens"

Back
Top Bottom