Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"To know more about God is the Greatest discovery ever, but to do His Will is the greatest achievement in life."

All man’s miseries derive from not being able to sit quietly in a room alone. —BLAISE PASCAL

Veni, vidi, vici (I came, I saw, I won)

Julius Caesar

humba humba salva mi salva mo (walang lang :lol: )

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”
- Leo Tolstoy

"The first step to forgiveness is realizing that the other person was born an idiot.
That's why I'm a forgiving person..."

"Don't give up on your dreams"

Kapag napagod, magpahinga.
Wag sumuko, wag kang mapressure sa mga sinasabi ng iba.
Wag mong hayaan na diktahan nila kung sino ka at ano ka.

“Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.”
(Isaiah 41:10)

"It isn't where you are coming from. It is where you are going that matters."

"Life is like a pieces of a puzzles, you've tried everything but forgot God is the missing piece."

Back
Top Bottom