Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Quotes!!(updated)

1. True happiness comes from deep within. It springs from a more refined truth. Pero when all else fails, nothing to sigh about for life's inconsistencies still bring thrill even if it plunges you to the ground.
----------------
2. Love can feel like heaven and could hurt like hell. It's true that to have the rose, you must accept the thorns and if you have the courage to love, you must have the courage to suffer.
---------------
3. It's next to impossible to find somebody who will never make you cry.. So do yourself a favo.. Get the next best thing.. Find someone who's worth all the pain.
---------------
4. Sometimes we can't let go of the hurt.. because it is a constant reminder of a one great story we never expected to come to an end.
---------------
5. People say that love is the best gift anyone could give and have, My heart was crushed and I asked myself, " Isn't it tragic when I've got so much love to give yet no one seems to want it."
--------------
6. Mahirap mag move-on, kapag di mo matanggap ang isang bagay na nangyari, mahirap matuto ng isang bagay na di mo gustong malaman, pero mas mahirap lumayo sa isang taong di mo gustong layuan pero kailangan.
--------------
7. Hirap talagang magmahal, kahit nasasaktan pilit ngingiti. Kahit umiiyak, pilit tatawa.. Kahit nagdurusa ok lang... Kasi sabi nila 'pag nasasaktan ka, Totoong nagmamahal ka..
---------------
8. May ibang tao na kaya kong tiisin. May ibang tao na kaya kong balewalain. Pero bakit pagdating sa'yo di' ko 'yun kayang gawin? Siguro.. ayokonmg maranasan ang hirap 'pag ikaw nawala sa'kin.
---------------
9. Paano kung isang araw mamasyal ang puso ko? Maligaw pupunta sa'yo. Ano ang gagawin mo? Iingatan mo kaya ako at itatago diyan sa puso mo? o hahayaan mo ng maligaw sa iba?
---------------
10. Sabi ko sa'yo mahal ko siya.. Sabi ko sa'yo kailangan ko siya.. Sabi ko rin sa'yo di ko kayang mawala siya. Pero may isang bagay na hindi ko nasabi sa'yo.. na "ikaw" at "siya" ay iisa.
---------------
11. Sa oras na mawala na'ko sa buhay mo, wag kang iiyak.. Kapag di mo na'ko mahanap, 'wag mawalan ng pag-asa.. Dahil pangako ko, Babalik ako! Kapag handa ka ng mahalin ako ulit ng totoo.
---------------
12. In our world of wrong choices, someday, someone will come into your world.. Who will make you say "This time.. I got it right.
---------------
13. Someday, God will send someone into your life and love you.. Like you've always wanted. If that was yesterday: learn.. If that will be tomorrow: wait.. if that is today: keep it and don't let go!
--------------
14. Takot akong mawala ka, di ko alam kung bakit.. Hindi sa 'di ako mabubuhay ng wala ka! Kundi takot akong dumating 'yung araw na.. Kahit wala ka na! "Mahal pa rin kita"
--------------
15. Sabi ko sa sarili ko " I don't want to fall in love again" Masakit kasi, But you came into my life.. Nahulog puso ko sa'yo so I told myself "Last na 'to"..." pag nawala ka pa ayaw ko na talaga."
--------------
16. Di ba alam mo mahalaga ka sa akin? at kailangan kita? Alam mo na masaya ako 'pag nandito ka? At mas alam mo na mahal kita? Yan ha alam mo na! Baka naman magmahal ka pa ng iba?
--------------
17. Kung malungkot ako at kailangan ko ng isang taong magpapasaya sa akin, Pwede ba kitang puntahan at sabihin na... Pwede kahit saglit lang payakap naman...
--------------
18. Ang pag-ibig walang katumbas na halaga pero napakahalaga! Di mo dapat bayaran pero dapat mong suklian at kung meron pang taong ganyan kung magmahal sana lang " wag mo ng pakawalan".
-------------
19. Kung may isang bagay na mawawala sa akin, pwede 'wag ikaw? Kung may taong lalayo sa akin sana 'di ikaw.. Kung may tao na makakasama ko habang buhay, Favor naman o, pwede bang ikaw?
-------------
20. Masakit magmahal ng 'di ka sure.. Kasi di mo alam kung pinaglalaruan ka, pinapaikot ka o panakip-butas ka lang.. 'di ba ang sakit? Nagtanim ka ng pagmamahal tapos nagbunga ng kasinungalingan.
21. Maraming humihingi ng puso ko.. Lahat sila siguradong mahal ako.. Lahat sila may kakayahang mahalin ako pero kahit ganun, ayoko pa rin itong ibigay.. Dahil inilalaan ko ito para lang sa'yo.
-------------------
22. Habang mahal mo ang isang tao, kumilos ka... 'Wag mong hayaang dumating ang isang araw na magsisi ka dahil, wala ng pag-asa, at sabihin niya sa'yong, 'san ka nung minahal kita?
------------------
23. Ang puso 'di pwedeng pigilan lalo na kung true love ang nararamdaman, pwede mong hadlangan pero 'di mo mapipigilan kasi ang puso saktan man 'di pa rin matuturuan patuloy lang yan magmamahal.
------------------
24. Sabi nila kapag natuto ka raw magmahal, matuto kang maging masaya at maniwalang wala na 'tong katapusan pero 'lam mo g matuto akong magmahal ng sobra 'dun ako natutong masaktan at maniwalang lahat ay may katapusan.
------------------
25. Masama bang umasa sa'yo at mahalin ka? Mali bang maging masaya 'pag nakakatext ka? Kasalanan ko bang isipan ka kahit may kasama kang iba? At pakisabi nga sa'kin.. Tanga ba ako dahil minahal kita?

Last edited:
261. The measure of a mature person is how they stand up after everything goes wrong.
-----------------
262. The wall of True Lover are too thick for others to break it.
-----------------
263. When there is no more fear in life, everything would be so possible.
-----------------
264. When you start to love yourself you will start to see how special you can be.
-----------------
265. When you realize that true love is right beside you, nightmares can no longer harm you as when you are awake it would always be the sweetest dream.
-----------------
266. True love isn't about how you came into someones life, it's about how life became worth living for when you entered it.
-----------------
267. Limitation in life isn't as important as to have sense in life.
-----------------
268. Sometimes you have got to take another step in life before you question life as to find its answer along the way.
-----------------
269. Death is not what true lovers are afraid of but to live without one another is the biggest fear.
-----------------
270. When you are willing to sacrifice your everything for someone even if it means life, that's where you know what is True love.
-----------------
271. Your life is the only movie that you get an exclusive one time view, make it a good one.
-----------------
272. The warmest place on Earth is to be right beside the one who never leaves you.
-----------------
273. We don't know how long is left for us, live happily and enjoy every moment you can.
-----------------
274. You can be proud but never be one with ego.
-----------------
275. You can't be good enough for everybody but you will always be the best for the one who deserves you.
-----------------
276. Your heavy world can be the lightest one if you can apply the word "Let go in your life"
-----------------
277. Don't try to find more people to complete your world while you forgetting that it is already a complete one.
-----------------
278. Never get tired of doing little things for other cause sometimes these little things occupy the biggest part of their heart.
-----------------
279. Stop rushing to find love because even in fairy tales the happy ending takes place on the last page.
-----------------
280. True love isn't a fairly tale story where the scenes are needed to be memorable, the love would make every scene the sweetest one.

281. You can be proud if you are smart but never look down on others.
----------------
282. Great life is not when we are free with nothing to do, its when we have to do something and we can do it well.
----------------
283. It doesn't matter if the unwanted memories come back, the matter is when it comes back you tolerate and cope with it well.
----------------
284. Sometimes its better to make mistakes and learn from them than to never made any mistake and never learned anything.
----------------
285. Never let yourself down by anyone, you have the best strength within you.
----------------
286. Tough times help you to use your mind in new ways and make you become stronger.
----------------
287. The best medicine to heal the pain is True and Pure love.
----------------
288. True lovers never expect, all they want is just to make the one they love feel loved by them.
----------------
289. Never let go of everything and forgetting your responsibility.
----------------
290. Our life is made up of different choices so never take anything for granted.
----------------
291. Forgiveness might make us look weak, but the weakest person is ones who hold hatred & anger.
----------------
292. If you don't hate then you will never be impact by the word "anger"
----------------
293. True lovers never lies just to make you happy, they will always tell the truth even if it hurts with the best intentions.
----------------
294. Don't block your dreams by allowing fear to grow bigger than faith.
----------------
295. Never cherish the moment of romance but cherish the moment someone never leaves when you need a hand to hold.
----------------
296. Don't wish to find someone who truly love you if you never truly love someone.
----------------
297. Don't expect everything to change in seconds, keep trying and learning and one day you will see the result.
----------------
298. People who never fail will never succeed, people who fail and overcome their failure are the successors.
----------------
299. True love doesn't demand, they just supply.
----------------
300. There is no greater love than from those who knows all our faults and still loves us.

301. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. -Vince Lombardi
-------------------------
302. Sometimes you have to face your past not to continue what you left off but to simply make you realize how happy you are in the present.
303. Wag ka ng magsayang ng EFFORT sa taong wala namang PAKIALAM sayo...
para ka lang nagwawalis habang nakatutok yung electric fan sa sahig.
304. EVERYONE can make you smiLe,
but n0t aLL people can make you HAPPY.
305. Believe that BITTERNESS in the HEART..
takes Away the SWEETNESS out of LIFE.
306. A simple sign of stupidity is when you told everyone you've moved on, but when you hold a pen, you still see yourself writing his name .
307. Being hurt is something you cant stop from happening,
but being miserable is always your choice.
308. PeopLe must try to be sensitive of others feelings,because not everyone is strong enough to endure pain, After all..
there's no anesthesia for a broken heart.
309. No matter how tough the past was, the future holds the key to true happiness, our bruises and scars just make us realize how strong we really are.
310. A strong person is one who sheds tears for a moment then picks up her sword & fight again.
311. Never argue with fools, first they will take you at their level and then beat you with their experience.
312. I don't have time to hate people who hate me, Because I'm too busy loving people who love me.
313. Argument wins the situation but loses the person.
314. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
315. There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.
316. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
317. Never say goodbye when you still want to try
Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.
318. "Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”
319. When money talks, nobody pays any attention to the grammar.
320. The reason why parents don't allow their son to play with dolls is to teach them that girls aren't toys to play with .

321. You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever, but I will love you until it kills me, and, even then, you'll be in my heart.
------------------------
322. It's hard to lose something you love. But when the destiny speaks, we just listen.
------------------------
323. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should.
-----------------------
324. MANY BRICKS CAN MAKE A SWEET HOME
BUT....
MANY HOMES CANNOT MAKE A SWEET BRICK.
-----------------------
325. “True love stories never have endings”
-----------------------
326. Don't let anyone tell you who you are or how to live your life. It's your decision; You decide
-----------------------
327. "Life gives answer in 3 ways : " It says YES and gives you what you want, It says NO and gives you something better and It says WAIT and gives you the best ,,"
-----------------------
328. To Get Something You Never Had .... You Have To Do Something You Never Did ..
-----------------------
329. Behind closed doors there are people waiting to sparkle*
-----------------------
330. You'll never feel for me what I feel for you. You'll never see me the way I see you. But you'll always hurt me the way I never hurt you.
-----------------------
331. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
-----------------------
332. Never trust a crying woman or a smiling man ... both are very dangerous !
-----------------------
333. The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.
-----------------------
334. The greatest part of either happiness or misery depends not on our disposition or our circumstance but on our perception of them.
-----------------------
335. Every king was once a crying baby. Every great building was once a blueprint. Its not where you are today but where you'll reach tomorrow that matters.
-----------------------
336. The shit you hear about me might be true but then again it could be as fake as the bitch who told you - Lil Wayne
-----------------------
337. It’s a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies.
-----------------------
338. Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry. It can't last forever either.
-----------------------
339. "Take whatever you can from your life...
Because when life starts taking from you.. it takes even your last breath."
-----------------------
340. If someone would ask me who i want to be with? I would simply say,"someone who can understand that I'm not perfect".

341. "Love Is Blind Because Ur Mom Started To Love U Before Seeing Ur Face"
-----------------------
342. Never give your secret to anyone because if you can't keep it to yourself don't expect others to :)
-----------------------
343. If you love someone, be brave enough to tell them" Otherwise "Be brave enough to watch them loved by some one else"
-----------------------
344. A pretty face doesn't always mean a pretty heart.
-----------------------
345. Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.
-----------------------
346. To reach a great height a person needs to have a great depth.
-----------------------
347. You were born original. Don't die a copy.
-----------------------
348. You've got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something in your Life.
-----------------------
349. Why let criticism bother you when you can use critics words to motivate you to accomplish.
-----------------------
350. Leaving someone behind means you only want the best for them, even if it means swallowing the sad reality that the best just isn't you.
-----------------------
351. No body starts big, even the most beautiful butterfly was an ugly caterpillar, patience is the key for being successful!!
-----------------------
352. I know i am not perfect, but at least not fake :)
-----------------------
353. The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
-----------------------
354. I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
-----------------------
355. Time reminds us to cherish every moment because it'll never come again.
-----------------------
356. Anyone can hate. But it costs to love.
-----------------------
357. The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all.
-----------------------
358. There'll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read them but all that's gonna matter is that dash between them.
-----------------------
359. Destiny decides who touches your Life. Your heart decides who touches your soul.
-----------------------
360. Good friends are like stars....you don't always see them but you know they're always there.

361. We pretend to be strong because we are weak.
---------------------
362. Don't make people in your life as a priority if they only make you as an option.
---------------------
363. A true friend is someone you might sit with without saying a word, then you both leave having the feeling that you had the longest conversation ever.
---------------------
364. Loving is not how you forget, but how you forgive; Not how you listen, but how you understand; Not what you see, but what you feel; Not how to let go, but how to hold on.
---------------------
365. Success always kisses you in private BUT Failure always slaps you in public...That's life.
---------------------
366. Be what you wanna be .. not what others wanna see !
---------------------
367. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
---------------------
368. To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
---------------------
369. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
---------------------
370. No One Can Ever Fail In TRUE LOVE We Just Fail To Choose The REAL PERSON :)
---------------------
371. When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show that you have a million reasons to smile.
---------------------
372. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
---------------------
373. People change for one of two reasons;; one they've learned enough to want too, or two they've been hurt enough to have too.
---------------------
374. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and im not so sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein
---------------------
375. A dream is only a thought until it is put into motion by the dreamer then it becomes a goal.
---------------------
376. No one knows what he can do until he tries.
- Publilius Syrus
---------------------
377. You "NEVER" know when it'll be your time to go. Live every second, minute, hour & day like it's your last. Live life with a purpose..
---------------------
378. Its great when strangers become friends but its terrible when friends become strangers.
---------------------
379. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
---------------------
380. 5 things never come back: the spoken words, the wasted time, the past, the neglected opportunity, and friends' trust so think twice and act wise.

381. Not every message has a song, but every song has a message.
----------------------
382. The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.
----------------------
383. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
----------------------
384. A relationship is like a book, it takes years to print, but seconds to burn !!
----------------------
385. People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used.
----------------------
386. In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed.
----------------------
387. Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,
and never let go till we're gone.
----------------------
388. I am strong because I know my weakness. I am alive because i'm a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I laugh because I have known sadness.
----------------------
389. If life is divided into two parts, then one part is definitely about living it and the other, about missing the moments lived!
----------------------
390. Do not look back and ask why, look forward and ask, why not?
----------------------
391. “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
- Albert Einstein
----------------------
392. "It's impossible" said pride. "It's risky" said experience. "It's pointless" said reason. "Give it a try" whispered the heart.
----------------------
393. I always knew looking back on tears would make me laugh, but I never thought looking back on laughs would make me cry.
----------------------
394. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars♥
----------------------
395. If you find a way without obstacles, it's probably leading to ........ nothing.
----------------------
396. Bravery is for people who have fear.
----------------------
397. If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything..
----------------------
398. A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
----------------------
399. If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
----------------------
400. Words are like medicine. Little is enough and too much destroys you.

401. "All the girls are beautiful after the lights are switched off!"
-Shakespeare
"All boys are inoocent before the lights are off."
-Shakespeare's wife
---------------------
402. Mahirap magmahal ng patago kasi baka mahalin ka rin niya ng patago. Kung ganun din lang, huwag na kayong magmahalan, magtaguan nalang kayo.
---------------------
403. Life's full of fake people. Sometimes people act good to you only when they need something but when they don't, they left.
---------------------
404. Kahit alam mong hindi masaya ang taong mahal mo sa karelasyon nila, wala ka pading karapatang agawin siya. Alam mo bakit madaming NAKAKARMA? dahil sa salitang "AGAW".
---------------------
405. I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else.
---------------------
406. Nobody can ever promise you that they will never hurt you. Because at one point in time, it will happen. It is just a matter of "WHEN".
---------------------
407. Hindi lahat ng NAKANGITI ay walang pakialam at hindi lahat ng nananahimik ay WALANG ALAM.
---------------------
408. Silence has a deep explanation in every situation. It's either you truly don't care anymore or pretending unaffected but deeply hurt.
---------------------
409. May mga bagay na hindi mo maiiintindihan kahit nakita mo na sa iba, napanuod na sa pelikula at naranasan na iyong kaibigan hanggat hindi sa'yo mismo nangyayari.
---------------------
410. May mga bagay na hindi mo inaasahan pero nangyayari, at may mga bagay na inaasahan mo pero walang nangyayari.
---------------------
411. It's not about how many times you tell someone that you love them. It's about how many times you prove that you do.
---------------------
412. ‎"I do it because I can,
I can because I want to,
I want to because you said I couldn't." -Anonymous
---------------------
413. “Relationship” is one of the most valuable assets you can have. Take care of it.
--------------------
414. Loving someone means you only want the best for them even if it means swallowing the sad reality that the best just isn’t you.
--------------------
415. For every person who wishes you success, there is another who wishes they could take your place.
--------------------
416. To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
--------------------
417. Without forgiveness, ultimately life doesn’t work. And people who choose to make life work learn that they must forgive.
--------------------
418. If someone truly loves you, they won't make you feel like you need to constantly fight for their attention.
--------------------
419. I don't want a "happy ending" because endings are sad, just give me a happy beginning that last forever.
--------------------
420. It only hurts too see how people lie right to your face thinking you don't know the truth.

421. You don't really need someone to Complete You... You only need someone to accept you Completely as you are.
----------------------
422. Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent,So when your value increases, keep yourself calm and silent.
----------------------
423. If you chose to forget your past, history will only repeat itself.
----------------------
424. Tears are simply the raindrops from the storm inside of us.
----------------------
425. What hurts more than watching the heart you love,leave...is watching the heart you love,change.
----------------------
426. There is no such thing as impossible. It's just an excuse to stop you from trying.
----------------------
427. To handle ourself use ur mind, to handle other use ur heart.
----------------------
428. If you're talking behind my back, you are in a better position to kiss my ass.
----------------------
429. FUCK" is the only word which can be used to express many feelings

Revenge: Fuck you

Failure: I'm fucked

Anxiety: What the fuck is happening

Anger: Get the fuck out of here

Curious: How the fuck did you do that

Love: She is fucking beautiful

Lust: Aah fuck me baby

Pride: I am a fucking genius

Victory: I won that fucking competition

Sad: Why the fuck does this happen to me

Confused: What the fuck
-----------------------
430. I dont miss u, i miss the person you used to be.
-----------------------
431. Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
-----------------------
432. It's hard to answer the question "what's wrong"..... when nothing's right.
-----------------------
433. Never explain yourself, Your friends don't need it and your enemies won’t believe it .
-----------------------
434. The Dream is not what you see in sleep..., Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.
-----------------------
435. Ignore the future, Forget the past, Live in the moment,
& make it last.
-----------------------
436. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
-----------------------
437. Money says : Earn me, forget everything. God simply says : Just REMEMBER me, I'll give you everything.
-----------------------
438. One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
-----------------------
439. Worse may deserves nothing. But, only worse moves to everything.
-----------------------
440. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

Maraming salamat sa pagbisita :)

441. The Biggest tragedy in life is not death but life without a reason.
------------------
442. Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.
------------------
443. Be careful with your words. Once they're said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
------------------
444. Love is like drinking beer. Once you get too much of it, you begin to act stupid.
------------------
445. Argument wins the situation but loses the person.
------------------
446. It's hard to lose something you love. But when the destiny speaks, we just listen.
------------------
447. Don't let anyone tell you who you are or how to live your life. It's your decsion; You decide.
------------------
448. "Life gives answer in 3 ways : " It says YES and gives you what you want, It says NO and gives you something better and It says WAIT and gives you the best.
------------------
449. Behind closed doors there are people waiting to sparkle.
------------------
450. You'll never feel for me what I feel for you. You'll never see me the way I see you. But you'll always hurt me the way I never hurt you.
------------------
451. The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.
------------------
452. Every king was once a crying baby. Every great building was once a blueprint. Its not where you are today but where you'll reach tomorrow that matters.
------------------
453. If someone would ask me who i want to be with? I would simply say,"someone who can understand that I'm not perfect".
------------------
454. Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.
------------------
455. Why let criticism bother you when you can use critics words to motivate you to accomplish
------------------
456. I hate when people are about to tell you something. But then say “Never mind”.
------------------
457. Nobody starts big, even the most beautiful butterfly was an ugly caterpiller, patience is the key for being successful.
------------------
458. The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
------------------
459. Destiny decides who touches your Life. Your heart decides who touches your Soul.
------------------
460. Everyday may not be good but there's something good in every day.

ikaw na ts,galing! Grabe g2nda ng mga toh,thanks!

Maraming salamat :)

461. Books can inform you but only Bible can transform you.
----------------------
462. Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
----------------------
463. Don't ever think you're nothing. Somewhere along the line, there's someone who truly thinks the're you're everything.
----------------------
464. Kahit gaano kamahal ng dalawang tao ang isa't-isa, darating ang panahon na kapag naghiwalay sila, babalik sila sa puntong parang hindi sila magkakilala.
----------------------
465. Never settle for being someone's "other" when you have the potential to be someone's "only".
----------------------
466. Being a real man doesn't mean you sleep with 100 girls! It means you fight for 1 girl even when 99 others are chasing you.
----------------------
467. Don't ever change yourself for someone, if they don't appreciate the way you are, find someone who will.
----------------------
468. When someone comes into your life, God sent them for a reason. Either to learn from them or to be with them till the end.
----------------------
469. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
----------------------
470. Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying.
----------------------
471. Every woman deserves a man who respects her. But every man also deserve a woman who appreciates his efforts.
----------------------
472. Ang tanging lasa sa matabang kong buhay ay ang alat ng sarili kong luha.
----------------------
473. I cared. You didn't. I cried. You laughed. I was hurt. You smiled. I moved on, then you realized. TOO LATE.
----------------------
474. Try to live in the world. Do not let the world live in you. When a ship is on water, it floats. But when the water enters the ship, it sinks.
----------------------
475. There is a luggage limit for every passenger on a flight. The same rules apply to your life. You must eliminate some baggage, before you can fly.
----------------------
476. A relationship without trust is like a cellphone without service. All you can do is play games.
----------------------
477. Minsan kailangan mong makalimot, para ikaw naman ang maalala.
----------------------
478. "I write music for ears, not eyes." - Adele
----------------------
479. Your voice is like music to my ear. Whisper softly and the world just disappears.
----------------------
480. They always say... You mean the world to me. I say... "The world is nothing compare to you."

gruabe ang ganda ng mga quotes haha :salute:

sana more to come hehehe :dance:

Back
Top Bottom