Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

RE: WORD PRESS Experts, need your help po

johnny.villastiqui

Symbianize Chieftain
Advanced Member
Reaction score
RE: WORD PRESS Experts, need your help po

Hi Word Press Experts,

I have a current website for more than 3yrs now, I think. We had a contract with someone who is "expert" in making website using word press and yearly we are renewing the contract. It's been 3yrs now and thank God, my website has gotten a lot of views and inquiries though my own way on making it possible. The only problem is that, I can't access my website's admin privilege now. I can still view the website itself though, but every time I log in to try to post a new ads or edit my old posts (since they are already outdated), I can't get through the admin menus. After clicking on the login button, the page only goes white with a message saying "ERROR 504 - GATEWAY TIMEOUT" as you can see on the screenshot I attached below.

I started to have this problem since January 2018 and been trying to contact the person in-charge of our website but I always get to his secretary that he is "busy" right now or every time I'm trying to talk to him. He is always making excuses even using his secretary or wife and it made me really disappointed.

Now, I just want to ask for your opinion if what would be the problem on my website and give me suggestion/s, if there are any you can give. Or if you can offer me a good service with a friendly service fee on fixing this thing. If you can offer it for free, then I would highly recommend you to my co-agents or even manager/s if they wanted to have a website.

This is an urgent need on my end so please, if there is/are anyone who can help me out with this matter, kindly message me back or contact me directly on my mobile number @ 0905-467-1726 .. By the way, my name is JIMMY but you can call me "JV" instead.

Thank you in advance and God bless.

View attachment 343710

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 13
Re: WORD PRESS Experts, need your help po

more info. naka shared hosting ba gamit mo sa WP mo? or naka VPS ka?
ano webserver na gamit mo? apache o nginx?

Baka po nag exceed nang bandwidth or nag over sa qouta ang allocated size nang server no, example yung plan mo is 50gb lang baka yung size na nagamit mo is more than 50gb na. Better chat your server provider.

Hahahaha Scammer yan Hostgator. since hosgator were purchased by parent company EIG in 2014 . almost 3 years ko din gamit server nila peru lumipat na ako nabalitaan mo ba yung sitelock scam. kung hindi pa

here's an article might help: https://websitesforgood.com/beware-of-malware-scams-sitelock-hostgator-and-an-angry-web-girl/

ingat sa webhosting na yan:)

If your provider cannot give you assistance in time of need. Better change service provider. Did you upload something before it happen? You can contact me in 09087360259. Text first introduce yourself and concern first before calling.

Next time, ask for full access of your property. Username and password of the hosting provider, domain provider access, all.! Which I usually surrender to my client. In case this things happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Dapat once every month binabackup mo files mo. para safe ka. Pag n access mo yan, back up agad.

If your provider cannot give you assistance in time of need. Better change service provider. Did you upload something before it happen? You can contact me in 09087360259. Text first introduce yourself and concern first before calling.

Next time, ask for full access of your property. Username and password of the hosting provider, domain provider access, all.! Which I usually surrender to my client. In case this things happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Dapat once every month binabackup mo files mo. para safe ka. Pag n access mo yan, back up agad.

I Suggest to always perform backup if you are using WordPress, just in case this issue persists, but in your case, I think that is because of the Hosting Provider, better contact theme or recreate your website to another hosting provider.

Sir ano po magandang webhosting? kailangan ko din po.. thanks

Sir ano po magandang webhosting? kailangan ko din po.. thanks

Maganda Hostgator at Godaddy, in my own personal experience okay naman siya.

Back
Top Bottom