Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[RELEASE]Marvel Avengers Alliance Score Boost Hack in Facebook

taskimack

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
PATCHED

credits to:
DaSpamer

score.jpg

Oh diba mga ka SB.. 1 million score :beat:

Katulad din ng sa IronMan Hack ang trainer na ito...
press "CTRL+1" lang activated na ang score hack mo..
madali mo ng makukuha si MOCKINGBIRD nyan at ma 5 star mo agad lahat ng chapter mo :clap:

Inupload ko na lang sa MF ung file kc di ko makita kung aling video ni DaSpamer ung para sa updated na hack na ito..
Kung gagamitin nyo sana kasabay ng ironman hack.. isang press lang ng CTRL+1 mag aactivate na sila ng sabay... tandaan kailangan kulay pula na ung mga sulat sa trainer.. un ang palatandaan na activated na ang hack..

Requirements:
1.Mozilla Firefox
2.Cheat Engine 6.2 ---> www.cheatengine.org

San pa kau mga ka SB.. Download na :excited:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6e15g7ssy5ndc7l

1000000% WORKING... TRIED AND TESTED...

Take Note mga ka SB.. For Mozilla Firefox Only ;)

Using the "Untargeted" Hack sa trainer is not advisable to use.. better not to use it na kc need mo jan ikaw ang first turn.. pag hindi ka first turn hindi matatapos ang game so you need to refresh the game.. So better not to use it na :)

Enjoy using this hack with 1 hit KO skill ni IronMan -----> http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=757548

Last edited:
post your feedbacks and comments :yipee:

Patry TS.. Salamat..

Edit: ayos TS.. Working.. :)

Last edited:
Ayaw gumana. kelangan paba mag gamit nang CE at paano siya gagamitin?

Ayaw gumana. kelangan paba mag gamit nang CE at paano siya gagamitin?

sa mozilla firefox po sya ginagamit punta ka muna sa game bago mo xa iopen then press "CTRL+1" at pagpula na ung sulat sa trainer mo ibig sabihin activated na ang hack..

Download ka po ng cheat engine 6.2 para gumana xa..

http://www.cheatengine.org/

install cheat engine.. pag naka install na cheat engine no need to run it.. just open the trainer and it will work out..

Last edited:
bakit kaya ganun? pag vpn, hindi ko maopen yung avengers.. di ko tuloy magamit yung hack..

Damn,
I created the hack 2 days ago,
And its all over the forums? :o
Awesome, Subscribe, rate and share more! :)
I'll make more hacks..

P.S
I'd love if admin remove the verification questions from my account, I dont speak filipino, and its hard for me to answer..:upset:

Damn,
I created the hack 2 days ago,
And its all over the forums? :o
Awesome, Subscribe, rate and share more! :)
I'll make more hacks..

P.S
I'd love if admin remove the verification questions from my account, I dont speak filipino, and its hard for me to answer..:upset:

dont worry man google translator will help you and if im online in skype just IM me and paste me the question to tell you the answer :)

Back
Top Bottom