Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Religion doesn't matter. (for me)

to quote from your post
"Religion is only growing in absolute numbers, but its share as a percentage of global population is not".

you yourself said that or quote that whichever it doesn't matter
see, you agreed that religion is multiplying! only that the believers are declining.
that is true there is no argument about that.
what you didn't understand is we the believers known that facts even
long before we were born (you and I).

it was already written in scriptures so there's nothing new or to amaze about.
here read it.
Revelation 20:8
and he will go out to deceive the nations scattered over the whole world, that is, Gog and Magog.
Satan will bring them all together for battle, as many as the grains of sand on the seashore.

man only the faithful and true will remain in the end of days so what you told me was an old news.

There's a difference between saying that religion is growing in absolute numbers and religion is multiplying as you say. The religions are the same. We are talking of the number of members of religions, not of the number of religions increasing.

It's all down to fertility rates and the number of young members of population, then using statistical trends to extrapolate for a certain period of time. It's all down to simple permutations that I'm sure would not be lost to the prodigious writers of the bible. There is no high mystery there.

There's a difference between saying that religion is growing in absolute numbers and religion is multiplying as you say. The religions are the same. We are talking of the number of members of religions, not of the number of religions increasing.

parang may mali yata tagalogin nalang natin.

una sabi mo religions doesnt matter yun ang title sa thread mo diba?
so enexplain ko sayo that religions still matters.

2nd, ikaw may claim na mgA members are declining but religions so to speak are growing
tama naman agree naman ako sayo diyan.
ano pa ba argumento dito kasi kasasabi mo lang na religions are growing.

ngayon paki-elaborate lang ng sabi mo "religions are the same".

- - - Updated - - -

It's all down to fertility rates and the number of young members of population, then using statistical trends to extrapolate for a certain period of time. It's all down to simple permutations that I'm sure would not be lost to the prodigious writers of the bible. There is no high mystery there.

tama naman may mesteryo paba kung nagdecline ang members of some religions? wala yata
kasi sabi ko nga only the faithful and true will remain. hindi marami ang faithful and true kunti lang and it was written.

- - - Updated - - -

ganito para maintindihan mo.

religion doesn't matter in terms of salvation. tama we are at the same page!

now this my friend is the reason why religion still matters
they are here and still growing(the religion) to fulfill what was written in scriptures
TO SPREAD TO ALL THE WORLD THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!
for this very reason it really matters!

Back
Top Bottom