Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Research and Investigate GOd :Letting Go of GOd

ka freddie

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
(I add this video for my research and investigation about God and Religion)

NOTE: This is NOT for Debate whether there's a God or a God exists, for TRUTH Researcher and Thinker ! ;)

Julia Sweeney

Julia Anne Sweeney (born October 10, 1959) is an American actress, comedian and author. She is known for her role as a cast member on Saturday Night Live and for her autobiographical solo shows. She played Mrs. Keeper in the film Stuart Little and voiced Brittany in Father of the Pride.

Julia Anne Sweeney was born on October 10, 1959, in Spokane, Washington. She is the daughter of Robert M. and Jeri Sweeney. Her father was an attorney and federal prosecutor, while her mother is a homemaker. Her father made an appearance in her movie It's Pat as a priest.

The oldest of five children, Sweeney was raised in Spokane. As a child, she was drawn to imitating voices and inventing characters.Despite appearances in high school plays, she pursued economic studies at the University of Washington, where she became a member of Delta Gamma sorority.After graduation, Sweeney moved to Los Angeles where she worked at various odd jobs, including work as an accountant for Columbia Pictures and United Artists.

Sweeney is married to scientist Michael Blum. Blum and Sweeney, along with their adopted daughter Mulan, have lived in the Chicago suburbs since 2009.

Sweeney's third autobiographical monologue is titled Letting Go of God. In it, she discusses her Catholic upbringing, early religious ideology, and the life events and internal search that led her to believe that the universe can function on its own without a deity to preside over it, finally becoming an atheist. Sweeney shares the account of when her mother told her her birthday was really October 10 instead of September 10, and how traumatic it was to discover she was not a winsome Virgo but really a Libra.

She worked the show in small theaters and clubs around Los Angeles for three years and then opened it at the Hudson Backstage Theater in October 2004. An audio recording of Letting Go of God was released on CD in 2006, and it was filmed live on stage in May 2007. The film premiered at the Seattle International Film Festival on June 13, 2008. The DVD of the show was released in November 2008

Letting Go of God

to those who want complete video : Torrentz http://torrentz.ch/43e43689aa467173f96f58376ff1bb220bbc276f

Torrentz to: http://torrentz.to/Julia-Sweeney-Letting-Go-Of-God-download-torrent-43E43689AA467173F96F58376FF1BB220BBC276F.php

Torrent Hash: 43E43689AA467173F96F58376FF1BB220BBC276F

Blessed those who didnt see god yet believe....................................................................................

Blessed those who didnt see god yet believe....................................................................................

Blessed those who didnt see alien yet believe........................................... .........................................

Blessed those who didnt see alien yet believe........................................... .........................................

LOL, doesn't shake things on me :-) Anyway, universe created you with big bang... sudden explosions?

nobody said that he really had to see GOd first just to state a law of GOd's existence. GOd did not need people to believe Him but people just might not like it if GOd were really true. But believers, believing would not take away too much than to spend your life proving that God never really existed. GOd bless....>>>>my point of view

some people are good, simply because they want to get rewarded and go to heaven and NOT because they are good in nature and that is really wrong

We're not after for reward,,, we're not expecting something in return,,,
Jeremiah 17:7 New Living Translation
"But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence.
,,, it is not hypocrisy to say this things,,, it is not the sense that "o Lord mag-papakabuti na ako basta may reward o huwag lang mapasa-impyerno (reward and punishments)" it is an act of Bribery... You don't BRIBE God,,, for He knows better than that we know ourselves,,, we can do good,,, by the Grace of GOd,,,

In fact,,, for us,,, Christ is EVERYTHING to us!!!,,, He is the One we only need,,, He is the One He can complete us!!!
BELIEVING that there is no GOD,,, won't change HIS attributes of Being Almighty GOD!

Last edited:
I Agree on This . . . .

On the choices we make in life:
Take a moment to think about the context in which your next decision will occur: You did not pick your parents or the time and place of your birth. You didn’t choose your gender or most of your life experiences. You had no control whatsoever over your genome or the development of your brain. And now your brain is making choices on the basis of preferences and beliefs that have been hammered into it over a lifetime — by your genes, your physical development since the moment you were conceived, and the interactions you have had with other people, events, and ideas. Where is the freedom in this? Yes, you are free to do what you want even now. But where did your desires come from?

by: Hemant Mehta http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2012/03/06/do-we-have-free-will-sam-harris-says-no/

Yes,,, Very true,,, like the other side or opposing side,,, remember,,, it is a choice also,,, the very first time that a person choose to believe not in GOD, (how did they know that there is no GOD?),, that his brain could process also the basis of preferences and BELIEFS that have been hammered the very first time and shattered his previous belief and yet call himself enlightened,,, that he had been convinced by others base on material evidences or i should say accepted evidences that satisfies and supports their belief,,, and chose to belief the very first time and chose to convinced himself what he had heard to their teachings,,, and accept that they were right and seek evidences that satisfies, guided by their selfish schemes,,, day by day with interactions he had with other people with the same NEW belief which is new to him the very first time he believe, the events and circumstances and ideas that shares that new belief,,, became stronger and stronger... which is in the end is merely BELIEF also,,, like the opposing corner,,, and became his Religion,,, and promise to dedicate himself to defend it at all cost whoever attacks to that belief that he had chose,,, that he choose to attack back for being offended,,, (I'm sorry that what I've seen between the opposing corner,,, and it goes over and over,,, trying to engulf, control or convince the other sides,,, or seeking praise and followers and yet satisfying their pride,,, presenting that they were very true.) For what is true? Based on Evidences... or base on FAITH...

For us Christians (True and Genuine Followers of Christ )...
Hebrews 11:1 and 6 New Living Translation (NLT)
1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.
6 And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

And He promised in
Jeremiah 29:13 New Living Translation (NLT)
13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

But where did that desires come from?
You will find it if you take delight in HIM
Psalm 37:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you your heart’s desires.

Last edited:
Yes,,, Very true,,, like the other side or opposing side,,, remember,,, it is a choice also,,, the very first time that a person choose to believe not in GOD, (how did they know that there is no GOD?),, that his brain could process also the basis of preferences and BELIEFS that have been hammered the very first time and shattered his previous belief and yet call himself enlightened,,, that he had been convinced by others base on material evidences or i should say accepted evidences that satisfies and supports their belief,,, and chose to belief the very first time and chose to convinced himself what he had heard to their teachings,,, and accept that they were right and seek evidences that satisfies, guided by their selfish schemes,,, day by day with interactions he had with other people with the same NEW belief which is new to him the very first time he believe, the events and circumstances and ideas that shares that new belief,,, became stronger and stronger... which is in the end is merely BELIEF also,,, like the opposing corner,,, and became his Religion,,, and promise to dedicate himself to defend it at all cost whoever attacks to that belief that he had chose,,, that he choose to attack back for being offended,,, (I'm sorry that what I've seen between the opposing corner,,, and it goes over and over,,, trying to engulf, control or convince the other sides,,, or seeking praise and followers and yet satisfying their pride,,, presenting that they were very true.) For what is true? Based on Evidences... or base on FAITH...

For us Christians (True and Genuine Followers of Christ )...

And He promised in

But where did that desires come from?
You will find it if you take delight in HIM

una sa lahat ang aking ama ay naging pastor, bago sya naging pastor naging kasapi sya ng ibat ibang "religion" , ibig sabihin naghahanap siya ng katotohanan, pero sa tingin ko untill now hindi nya natagpuan ang katotohanan na hinahanap nya (sa aking palagay hinahanap nya ang isang katotohanan na ayon sa kagustuhan nya, hindi ayon sa katotohanang NATURAL )

2005 umuwi ako sa Pilipinas mula sa Japan, nadatnan ko sya na walang pag babago ang pananaw niya sa buhay, bukas ang kanyang palad sa mga taong nangangailangan ng tulong (finacial) o mga taong inuuto lang siya dahil kilala sya na kaunting kibot mag aabot agad siya, kahit walang wala na ganun parin ,bigay parin siya, na sa aing palagay ay mali ,

sinabi ko sa kanya (sa aking ama) bakit kako sa Japan hindi kilala si jesus pero napaka buti ng kanilang mga Puso (in General) sa tinagal tagal ko sa Japan hindi ako naapi doon o Inalipusta ng mga Hapon , bagkus panay pa ang Tulong nila sa akin, walang magnanakaw doon (kung mayroon man ay napakaliit na porsiento)

Tignan mo kako ang bansang Pilipinas napakaraming klase ng "Religion" o mga Grupo na nag-tatag ng samahan ukol sa Diyos o Biblia at Koran ng Kristianismo at Muslim, pero ano ang nangyayari ??, kabi kabila ang Patayan ang Nakawan ang Pang Loloko ng mga Pulitiko sa Tao. . . .

@s0nicfl0od bago po ako mag patuloy , maari ko bang itanong kung Ilang taon na Kayo, ako po ay 48 taong Gulang Na . . . salamat po sa inyung pagtugon . . .

Maraming salamat po sir,,, Freddie,,, (pardon me if I will use "po" as a respect to a senpai,,, for i know it is right to respect people older than me,,,)

una sa lahat ang aking ama ay naging pastor, bago sya naging pastor naging kasapi sya ng ibat ibang "religion" , ibig sabihin naghahanap siya ng katotohanan, pero sa tingin ko untill now hindi nya natagpuan ang katotohanan na hinahanap nya (sa aking palagay hinahanap nya ang isang katotohanan na ayon sa kagustuhan nya, hindi ayon sa katotohanang NATURAL )

I'm glad po that your father is a Pastor,,, Tulad ni father mo po,,, marami din po akong nakitang mga pastor din na naguguluhan at di mawari kung saan siya dapat kabilang. at iniwan na din ang faith ang ilan. yung iba mas masahol pa sila kesa sa mga di Christian. nakakalungkot kasi naging kakatisuran sila sa iba. Mahirap din ang responsibilidad ng mga Pastor. Because nakaakiba't sa kanilang balikat ang salitang "Practice what you've Preach". But the truth po is,,, a person cannot find thE TRUTH to any religions,,, sect and denominations especially to the church that he attends religiously,,, in my view po,,,,that a person must find his true and personal relationship with his GOD alone first bago ang lahat,,, Kapag si Lord ang Centro ng buhay kahit gaano kabulok ang Chruch na inaatenan mo e para kang isda na walang alat sa gitna ng karagatang maalat,,, there is a BIG difference between Isolation at Insulation na ang akala ng iba kapag inasolate mo sa sarili mo mundo ay magiging banal ka. Ako din po sir naghanap din ako,,, palipat-lipat ako ng church at paniniwala,,, me time na sumuko na po ako dahil nakakapagod na,,, bawat church or orgnization or denominations claims that they were the true church, minsan pa nga nagbabangayan sa mga walang katuturang mga bagay, minsan pa nga patayan na,,Noon,, Kapag me nakita po akong kabulukan sa isang samahan o simbahan na kinaaniban ko lipat ako agad mag sasayang lang ako ng panahon at oras,,, and found out myself worn out and tired, trying to seek a PERFECT CHURCH,, and admit to myself that I need to settle it concerning with my belief and start doubting what was i have po. Masyado akong nakapokus po sa leader namin at mga kapatid ko kuno,,, which is I stand corrected naman,,, sa verse na ito: which is I focus my eyes on Jesus

Hebrews 12:2 New International Version (NIV)
2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Leaders can be sometime meant to fall,,, kaya kapag laglag po ang leader sa isang samahan domino effect yan lahat tumba din...

2005 umuwi ako sa Pilipinas mula sa Japan, nadatnan ko sya na walang pag babago ang pananaw niya sa buhay, bukas ang kanyang palad sa mga taong nangangailangan ng tulong (finacial) o mga taong inuuto lang siya dahil kilala sya na kaunting kibot mag aabot agad siya, kahit walang wala na ganun parin ,bigay parin siya, na sa aing palagay ay mali ,

Napaka generous naman po ni father,,, alam niyo mo kung masaya siyang nagbibigay hayaan niyo po siya,,, for he knows,,, it is better than to give than to receive as;
Acts 20:35 (NLT)
35 And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
Alam niyo po di ko kilala ang tatay niyo po pero base sa inyong kwento,,, napakabuti niyang tao,,, as you said po,,, kahit walang-wala siya bigay pa rin siya,,, Pero di ko naman sinasabing itolerate ang mga abusado,,, lalo pa't di naman pinupulot po ang pera,,, kung saan saan,,, karamihan di nila alam yung weight ng pagod bago maproduce ang pera,,, sabi nga sa Bible
2 Thessalonians 3:10New Living Translation (NLT)
10 Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “Those unwilling to work will not get to eat.”
We give in the sense na we are helping them also to stand on their own feet,,, We give in emergency situation lalo na kung hindi capable yung pagbibigyan,,, We should give also in the attitude na we were not expecting in return,,, and also we cannot give what we don't have, we should have it first, bago ka makapagbigay,,, ano ba dapat ang motive or center in terms in giving,,, The heart of giving is LOVE,,, in giving financial matters we also give love to them,,, in fact Giving with love,,, you feel enjoyment, and also excitement,, baka yaan ang nararamdaman ni father mo po kapag tumutulong siya sa kapwa niya,,, HIndi mo kayang makapagbigay kung wala kang love sa puso mo,,, as i said we cannot give what we don't have ----> that is LOVE,,, Pero uulitin ko po hindi din natin itotolerate ang mga abusado na panay ang hingi kapag di lang napagbigyan minsan sila pa ang galit,,, naranasan ko na po yan minsan mga kapwa pa namin mananampalataya at lalo na sa mga kamag-anak namin lalo na sa pagpapautang,,, Kapag nagpapautang expect na na me angulo na hindi ka na niya mababayaran,,, kaya nasa paguusap din yan between sa nagpapautang sa nagungutang (hala dami ko na kwento kung saan saan na tuloy napupunta:slap: sorry) ngayon kung na sense mo na lokohan na o kaya hindi nakatupad sa usapan then diciplina na hindi na yan makakaulit,,,

sinabi ko sa kanya (sa aking ama) bakit kako sa Japan hindi kilala si jesus pero napaka buti ng kanilang mga Puso (in General) sa tinagal tagal ko sa Japan hindi ako naapi doon o Inalipusta ng mga Hapon , bagkus panay pa ang Tulong nila sa akin, walang magnanakaw doon (kung mayroon man ay napakaliit na porsiento)

Tignan mo kako ang bansang Pilipinas napakaraming klase ng "Religion" o mga Grupo na nag-tatag ng samahan ukol sa Diyos o Biblia at Koran ng Kristianismo at Muslim, pero ano ang nangyayari ??, kabi kabila ang Patayan ang Nakawan ang Pang Loloko ng mga Pulitiko sa Tao. . . .

Agree po ako diyan sir sa Japan napakagenerous nila,,, konting kalamidad lang dito sa pilipinas andiyan sila agad nakaalalay,,, kung inyo pong susuriin may mga magaganda silang programa dito sa pinas na nakaktulong sa atin,,, tulad ng OISCA at mga programa ng pagiisponsor nila sa mga kabaataang walang kakayanang makapag-aral, mga infrastructure na sila mismo ang may gawa,,, Meanwhile,,,sa Philippines is the only Christian Country in the ASIA (kataga noong unang panahon sa pilipinas) hahaha, e ang tanong po ngayon tunay nga po ba silang Christian?, yes maraming nagsasabing Christian daw sila and claims it to support their belief,, Pero sa kabila ng lahat ng kasamaan dito sa bansa ko,,, naniniwala parin ako na may mga mabubuti din puso ang nananahan dito,,, Yes,,, we ought to see negative sides and yet we neglect the positive sides,,, media pa lang katakot takot na,,, now ang bottom line dito ay MOrality,,, at comparison between races? Hmmmnn,,, BAse po sa nakita niyong differences between the culture ng country na may religion at country na walang religion which is sa inyong pananaw e mas maige pa nga sa Country na walang religion pero walang patayan at nakawan, o kung ano pa man,, pwede din mali ako dito sa sasabihin ko, i'm not sure,, in general,,,wala naman siguro kinalaman ang religion sa pagpapatakbo ng isang bansa,,, ito ay base sa batas, sistema, at pamamalakad ng pinuno at siyempre kung panu makipag-coordinate ang mamamayan nito,,, kung pagbabago ang hanap dito,,, magsisimula talaga sa bawat mamamayan,,,

opo ang edad ko po ay halos kalati ng edad niyo po,,, maraming salamat din po

opo ang edad ko po ay halos kalati ng edad niyo po,,, maraming salamat din po

sabi ko na nga ba eh . . . .baka sing idad mo lang ang panganay ko 25 yrs old sya . . .hmmmm. . . .salamat sa iyung pagtugon . . .

so to make it short , maaaring hindi mo maiintindihan ang iba kong ipapaliwanag dahil kulang pa ang karanasan mo sa buhay, unang una, marami na akong nakasalamuha na tao , Russian, Bangladesh, American, Iranian , etc.. mga naging kaibigan ko lahat lalo na ang Japanese,

Then aaminin ko (hindi ako perpektong Tao) sa larangan ng Pag ibig marami rin akong naging karanasan , naranasan ko sa isang Linggo bawat araw iba ibang babae ang kasama ko (siguro dahil sa Musician ako at sa uri ng hanap buhay ko kaya may dating sa mga kababaihan) pero ito ang sasabihin ko sa iyo kahit marami kang maging babae hindi rin pala masaya

sa pag papamilya (hindi ko nalang ikukwento ng buo mahaba eh) nagkaroon ako ng anak sa tatlong babae, bale naging apat ang anak ko,dalawa sa una,isa sa 2nd ,isa sa 3rd (hindi ko na alam kung meron pa sa iba . . .Pero hindi ko kagustuhan ang mga pangyayari) naku mahabang salaysayin. . . .

ibig kong sabihin Bumabasahe ako sa mga pangyayari sa buhay ko at sa paligid ko, bukod sa pamilya ko at sa mga pag babasa basa ng Bible at iba pang Libro at lalo na dito sa pag research sa internet , . . . . . . . . . teka may nag txt , to be continued . . may gagawin akong computer sa barkada ko mamaya nalang ulit

@s0nicfl0od pag may tanong ka sa akin Pm mo ako , maraming salamat

so to make it short , maaaring hindi mo maiintindihan ang iba kong ipapaliwanag dahil kulang pa ang karanasan mo sa buhay, unang una, marami na akong nakasalamuha na tao , Russian, Bangladesh, American, Iranian , etc.. mga naging kaibigan ko lahat lalo na ang Japanese,
Tunay nga po hindi ko po siguro maiintindihan,,, bukod sa hindi ko po kayo kilala hindi ko rin alam mga pinag-daanan niyo po sa buhay,,, aaminin ko po marami pa akong karanasan na dapat maranasan sa buhay bago ko pa siguro maiintindihan ang lahat-lahat... I respect all your experiences sir... Accpeted na madami pa akong kakaiining bigas papunta pa lang ako pabalik na kayo,,,
Then aaminin ko (hindi ako perpektong Tao) sa larangan ng Pag ibig marami rin akong naging karanasan , naranasan ko sa isang Linggo bawat araw iba ibang babae ang kasama ko (siguro dahil sa Musician ako at sa uri ng hanap buhay ko kaya may dating sa mga kababaihan) pero ito ang sasabihin ko sa iyo kahit marami kang maging babae hindi rin pala masaya
Ako din po hindi rin po ako perpektong tao,,, Kahit Christian na ako madami pa rin akong kabulukan,,, kung susuruin ang buhay ko madami din akong katitisuran,,, pero naniniwala ako balang araw magbabago din ako,,, kung eevaluate ko ang sarili ko much better na ngayon kesa sa dati,,,
sa pag papamilya (hindi ko nalang ikukwento ng buo mahaba eh) nagkaroon ako ng anak sa tatlong babae, bale naging apat ang anak ko,dalawa sa una,isa sa 2nd ,isa sa 3rd (hindi ko na alam kung meron pa sa iba . . .Pero hindi ko kagustuhan ang mga pangyayari) naku mahabang salaysayin. . . .

ibig kong sabihin Bumabasahe ako sa mga pangyayari sa buhay ko at sa paligid ko, bukod sa pamilya ko at sa mga pag babasa basa ng Bible at iba pang Libro at lalo na dito sa pag research sa internet , . . . . . . . . . teka may nag txt , to be continued . . may gagawin akong computer sa barkada ko mamaya nalang ulit

Kung inyo po akong tatanungin madami na din ako pinagdadaanan na siguro po sa inyo ay wala pa sa katiting ng mga pinagdaan niyo po,,, Produkto din po ako ng pang-aabuso, nag mula sa mahirap at isang kahig at isang tukang pamumuhay,, nung bata ako inaabuso at sinasamantala ang pagkainusento ko noong bata pa ako,,, palagi akong ginagalaw ng mga kapit bahay namin noon, kalaro,, kung hindi ako pinagpapasahan ng mga ate ko noon na kapitbahay at mga pinsan ay palagi akong binubully ng mga kapitbahay kong kuya binubugbog at inaabuso,,, ang tatay ko naman masyadong malupit at di approachable nanay ko ay hindi naniniwala sa akin, kahit may mga latay at pasa na ako,, pakiramdam ko para akong nag-iisa,,, wala akong masumbungan at nakakadena ako sa takot at pang-aabuso,,, wala akong kaibigan palagi ako nag-iisa,,, masakit,,, noong bata ako galit ang umiiral sa puso ko,,, gusto kong gumanti noon,,, at ito ang masakit okay lang naa bugbugin ka at paghahampasin ng kung anu anung mga bagay pero yung iparada ka sa harapan ng tao at hila hila ka ng iyong ama na hindi naniniwala sa iyo at inaakusahan ka sa kasalanan na hindi mo naman ginawa (inakusahan akong nanusok ng lapis sa pwet ng kaklase ko e tatay nun sundalo pa.) walang wala na ako nun dignidad, pagkatao mu para kang hinubaran sa mga nagtatawanang tao. Sabi ko sa sarili ko ganito pala ang buhay,,, napaka unfair,,, kapag mahina ka wala kang laban at palagi kang talunan,,, since ganoon na iniisip ng mga tao sa akin nagpakasama na ako,,, hinusgaan na ako na paglaki ko daw magiging kriminal na ako,,, kaya pimili kong lumaban,,, muntik na akong nakapatay madali daw akong makapagpadugo ng kaaway ko, halos mabaliw na ako nun sa sakit na nadama,, Diyos? asan ka ba? sabi ko sa sarili ko,,, bakit mo hinahayaang magkaganito ako,,, hindi ako naniniwala sa kanya noon,,, dahil siguro hindi ko pa Siya kilala noon,,, nadala ko hanggang high school na akot mag college, nagig Deans Lister ako sa college namin kaya nakatungtong ako ng college, hinmdi din ako nakatapos sa kurso ko at binagsak ako ng prof namin dahil di ako pumayag sa... alam niyo na po un,, sa scholarship kailangan wal kang tres, natutu ako sa mga ibat ibang bisyo,,, dahil nga inabuso ng bata ako madami din akong ginagawang kalaswaan, ,, naging p**n addict ako,,, naghahanap ang katawan ko ng kaligayahan at sarap, tapos sa bandang huli nagiguilty ako, Kapag nakita niyo ang kaliwa kong kamay,, tadtad ito ng pilat gawa ng mga paglalaslas ko, muntik muntikan na akong mamatay dahil sa pagpapakamatay,, dahil sa kalungkutan kong nadarama, sinisi ko at inalimura ang Diyos sa mga nagyayari sa akin noon, hanggang ngayon nakakaranas ako ng sexual urges at minumulto pa rin ako ng kahapon,,, pero sa Biyaya ng Panginoon binigyan Niya ako ng lakas at katagumpayan,,,
@s0nicfl0od pag may tanong ka sa akin Pm mo ako , maraming salamat
Maraming salamat sa dami dami po ng tao po dito ay akon ang napapasin niyo po hayaan niyo po kapag may tanong ako di po ako mahihiyang magtanong sa inyo,,, marami din po akong natutunan sa inyo at sa inyong mga karanasan,,,

- - - Updated - - -

Habang ginagawa ko ito nanginginig ang aking laman at katawan

Tungkol naman sa age ko
1 Timothy 4:12New Living Translation (NLT)

12 Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.

Last edited:
Sweeney's third autobiographical monologue is titled Letting Go of God. In it, she discusses her Catholic upbringing, early religious ideology, and the life events and internal search that led her to believe that the universe can function on its own without a deity to preside over it, finally becoming an atheist. Sweeney shares the account of when her mother told her her birthday was really October 10 instead of September 10, and how traumatic it was to discover she was not a winsome Virgo but really a Libra.

I do not know if I understand this right. She is letting go of God because of her upbringing, etc, etc or by choice and not because she has objectively proven there is no God.

Last edited:
Yes I would definitely download the video, meanwhile as I install softwares, may I express things in mind...

@s0nicfl0od bago po ako mag patuloy , maari ko bang itanong kung Ilang taon na Kayo, ako po ay 48 taong Gulang Na . . . salamat po sa inyung pagtugon . . .

Interesting. I have this discussion with a friend a long time ago, almost cannot remember anymore.... who have similar reasons as you have stated, so I told him did you not read in the Bible that not all who know and call Jesus understand what Jesus want us to do? It is action and not religion that is outside sign of real belief. And then I continued, did you not read in the Bible that there are those who do not know God or even Jesus Christ who will be saved? And then, he was quiet at that moment, then he answered 'I do not know'. He does not know because he has not read the Bible fully and does not have a deeper understanding of it.

Even Christians have their share of guilt because of not understanding what is commanded on them as written. There were killings for Christianity, for example in the time of the Crusades.

The kindness of the Japanese is not new, I heard it a lot from my friends. But even the people who does not know God have their share of guilt too. The world in the 1940s knew this very well.

So with this I have the same point as I have said in my first post, our rejection of God is not due to the very honest effort of objectively seeking the truth, but due to our experiences of our daily life as evaluated by our rationally bounded minds. I keep on asking myself: where is then the sense of justice in us with respect to idea of God?

So you see, what I wanted with my friend is to embrace reason in its proper sense innately relevant to the questions in our discussion. I mean, he cannot be justified because he is older than me or more experienced than me, but he can be justified by the pure reason that directly address the issue we are discussing.

Last edited:
Yes I would definitely download the video, meanwhile as I install softwares, may I express things in mind...

Interesting. I have this discussion with a friend a long time ago, almost cannot remember anymore.... who have similar reasons as you have stated, so I told him did you not read in the Bible that not all who know and call Jesus understand what Jesus want us to do? It is action and not religion that is outside sign of real belief. And then I continued, did you not read in the Bible that there are those who do not know God or even Jesus Christ who will be saved? And then, he was quiet at that moment, then he answered 'I do not know'. He does not know because he has not read the Bible fully and does not have a deeper understanding of it.

Even Christians have their share of guilt because of not understanding what is commanded on them as written. There were killings for Christianity, for example in the time of the Crusades.

The kindness of the Japanese is not new, I heard it a lot from my friends. But even the people who does not know God have their share of guilt too. The world in the 1940s knew this very well.

So with this I have the same point as I have said in my first post, our rejection of God is not due to the very honest effort of objectively seeking the truth, but due to our experiences of our daily life as evaluated by our rationally bounded minds. I keep on asking myself: where is then the sense of justice in us with respect to idea of God?

So you see, what I wanted with my friend is to embrace reason in its proper sense innately relevant to the questions in our discussion. I mean, he cannot be justified because he is older than me or more experienced than me, but he can be justified by the pure reason that directly address the issue we are discussing.

Please Check this video :

Please Check this video :

I find George Carlin funny and entertaining regarding his delivery or form of his subject. Relevant to God, I find him superficial, analytically narrow and illogical. Logical validity of an argument does not rest in how funny or superficially convincing a person is, but on the actual validity of his propositions based on understanding of at least three factors: the main text of the religion he is criticizing, what is actually happening out there and how they relate to each other. For example, if there is God, and if God has a greater plan for the universe, and if everything as we see are interconnected, why would God receive and follow instructions from a comedian, who does not even demonstrated or based his reasoning on a proper understanding of the plan or even the universe or even the context and basic principles of the relevant faith or religion, just to make a revision of it?

Ang atheism ay response sa isang particular situation e.g., effect ng economic improvement; hindi siya ang cause nun. Hindi magiging katulad ng Japan ang mga religious, poor country pag tinanggalan mo ng religion. Lalong tataas ang rate ng violence at crime sa mga bansang un dahil religion ang primary source ng morality nila. At may religion sa Japan, hindi lang religious ang mga tao. Sa Confucianism at Buddhism kinuha ng Japan ang social mores nila.

Back
Top Bottom