Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ROM] JELLY ACE (BETA)CM S100, Karbonn a9 Jelly Bean

boss phelp fnlash k to bigla lumiit mga icon at ayaw mgbukas ng settings menu tnry k iformat via recovery ayw nya hanggang red screen lang ngtutuloy n s cherry logo plz help pm me plz

sir/mam ask ko lang po kung paanu mag extract ng file

Sir, may release na po ba ng Gummy Bears! I really want to thank you for bringing the Jelly Ace ROM.. I liked it so much! Thanks for making this possible and so excited for the next Gummy Bear ROM release.. I'll be checking it momentarily for the upcoming update.. Thanks and you're good at this stuff, it's nice to have a talent like this..
:praise::praise::praise:

pa bm muna uli may irerelease pla n bgo eh

ask ko din po pla di kya ma aafect ung quality.ng hd games like.nba balak ko p nman sana mag update tapos mag install ng nba 2k14

Last edited:
punta ka sa settings ng phone mo then language and input.... check mo every settings ng nandun.. pag may nakita kang vibration sa setting uncheck mo lang...

Bookmark
. Cp mode... ayuz to... salamat...

any known bugs for this ROM ? thanks or sharing

TS..pwede ba to sa GAMING? yung d mag close agad yung games pag nag play...Thanks dito TS..:yipee:

ang hirap kc ng method sa pg Jb ng flare ko wala bang mas madali jan kuya pa send po ako ng TUT about sa JB Easy Method.... madami kc issue ng JB madaming Bugs Kaya gusto ko mg Custom Rom khit ICS lang.

ok toh.. isa to sa pinaka stable na s100 rom na natest ko.. d ganun ka laggy... tsaka maganda font hehe

Back
Top Bottom