Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ROM] [PORT] [JB] MIUI v5 3.5.31 For Alactel One Touch Glory 2/S'Pop

redcap--

Symbianize Spirit
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

ZEdoiVz.png

This is MIUI v5 (3.5.31) for JY G2 ported by ZonaRMR to Alcatel One Touch S'Pop
Is a universal ROM, work on variants S'Pop 4030,4030A, 4030Y, 4030X, 4030E and 4030D

8D6pHGU.png

What is MIUI?

MIUI (pronounced "Me You I", a play on the common abbreviation of the words user interface as UI), developed by Xiaomi Tech, is a stock and aftermarket firmware for smartphones and tablet computers based on the open-source Android operating system. It features a heavily modified and hard-coded user interface that takes away the Android app drawer and has visual comparisons with Apple's iOS and Samsung's TouchWiz UI. The Custom ROM includes additional functionality not found in stock Android, including a fully theme-able user interface, new music, gallery, and camera apps, and an alarm clock that rings even if the device is turned off.​

FEATURES:

• Android 4.1.2
• Rooted (SuperSU)
• Busybox Installed (Stericson)
• Zipalign
• Gapps Included
• Deodexed​

Google Apps:

• Play Store
• YouTube
• Gmail​

CHANGELOGS:

Beta 1

• Initial Release​

SCREENSHOTS:

gpZghiK.png
yWs82BP.png

pZMNOlO.png
ni83nUS.png

xuI4kHb.png
W3oSGqm.png

bg8QVxd.png
kCzFCRq.png

FJ60zgO.png
pmTBp8d.png

ksZzil4.png
AvJAjJL.png

DOWNLOADS:
MIUI V5(Beta 1) by ZonaRMR

WHAT'S WORKING:

• Camera
• Bluetooth
• Storage
• RIL
• Wifi
• Recorder
• Data Connection
• Face Lock
• And More...​

KNOWN BUGS:

• An unexpected reboot when using the default lockscreen.
Solution?: Is solved using another lockscreen for example Pattern, Numerical Password, etc. Go to Settings>Security & Privacy>Screen Security>Screen Lock and select a different lock screen, now go back and select Disable other lockscreen
• Compass
• Radio​

INSTALLATION:

Before install is important you move files from internal storage to an SD card, so also contacts, phone numbers, etc.. as they will be deleted when formatting the phone

Requeriments:

• Alcatel One Touch S'Pop/Glory 2
• Custom Recovery​

Installation:

WARNING: Please make a full nandroid backup of your current ROM( I recommended TWRP). The "nvram" folder contains important information (IMEI, BT and Wifi address, files for sound, etc) so it is necessary to make a backup. The nvram folder is in the / data / nvram directory. If you use TWRP Recovery go to backup option and select nvram, and if you use CWM Recovery make manually

• Put MIUI V5(Beta 1) by ZonaRMR in SD Card
• Boot In To Recovery
• Wipe Data/ Factory Reset
• Wipe Cache Partition
• Wipe Dalvik Cache
• Install Zip From SD Card
• Choose Zip From SD Card (select MIUI V5(Beta 1) by ZonaRMR and flash it)
• Reboot System Now​

Note: No need to flash Gapps, are already included.
The first boot may take a period of approximately 3-5 minutes, you please be patient

CREDITS:
• MIUI Team
• ZonaRMR​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom