Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Root] for all devices .., one tap Root

Ayaw gumana sa Cherry mobile Cubix Cube two.. Patulong naman po.

Last edited:
pag naroot na po ba ano mangyayari at anong benefits nito? sorry po newbie lng. gusto ko po kc
i-root tong cloudfone ice plus 2 ko, sobrang bagal kc tapos bilis pa mag init, napaka baba ng
internal memory.

pag naroot na ba andon pa din ba ung mga naka installed na application? newbie here... thanks.

Last edited:
opo gumagana po, kung hindi po gumana search nalang po kayo ng compatible version ng APK for your Device

Just Download and Install.., No need to turn off your Device. After installing this apk to your mobile device open and TAP the Big Blue. Then after that it will now Root your device in just a seconds.
---> I just want to Share the easy way.
Note:
It works in any Devices like:
* Cherry mobile
* Torque
* My phone
* Skk mobile
*Cloud Phone
* and many more...., ^_^

---Download the File Below---

pwede ko pa to sa Myphone myt2 dtv?ty po..

hi need help i bought samsung s8 vietnam version wich always run memory low, dont have option to move app to sd

Working ba sa oppo f1s to sino na nakatry pa bm mo muna ts

pwd ba to sa vivo y53 6.0.1 android version?

Back
Top Bottom