Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Safety Officers post your thoughts here

hehe, pareho tayo, share nman kayo kung pammu gumawa ng report, at anu mga sinusubmit ninyo sa dole.

haha.. bago ka lng na safety tol? yun nga problema q ngaun eh .. share nman kau mga ka safety practitioner at officer..

haha.. bago ka lng na safety tol? yun nga problema q ngaun eh .. share nman kau mga ka safety practitioner at officer..

oo bago palang, itong kumpanya na napasukan ko eh wala pa kahit isang report na naisubmit sa dole, ako palang sana ang gagawa..haha

oo bago palang, itong kumpanya na napasukan ko eh wala pa kahit isang report na naisubmit sa dole, ako palang sana ang gagawa..haha

Mga brother, if you already had your BOSH training, im sure may idea na kau sa Yellow Book na tinatawag... nandun lahat ng mga sagot sa tanung nyo for those companies that will start...

BTW, since new company cia dont forget na iassess ang company kung pasok sa provision ng installation ng Earthquake Recording Instrument
(NBCDO Memorandum Circular No. 1, Series of 2015). Magi2ng grounds yan para marenew ang Business permit ng company

sir meron ba kayo sample ng monthly safety and health report na sinusubmit nyo sa DOLE monthly? wala kasi ako idea kung panu i present ang report..

salamat po.

mga safety officer, sa submission ng report sa dole, isang report lang ba bawat company? panu kung construction company maraming paroject?

Last edited:
mga safety officer, sa submission ng report sa dole, isang report lang ba bawat company? panu kung construction company maraming paroject?

Boss prepare kayu ng Construction Health and Safety Program sa mga projects or activities na beond Php10k ang contract price

- - - Updated - - -

Fellow SO/SP

FYI lng po specially sa mga non-ME jan, meron na po updated standard for Rule 1230 (IDENTIFICATION OF PIPING SYSTEM)...
The PSME updated their standard on the piping color. so kindly update your Table 25-C of your yellow book

Attachments

• img-X22170906-0001.pdf
    197.5 KB · Views: 47
Mga Sir saan ba puede mgapply as safety officer? what are the requirements para maging isang safety officer? at kung may alam ba kayong companies na hiring right now. thnaks in advance po sa makakasagot..

Mga Sir saan ba puede mgapply as safety officer? what are the requirements para maging isang safety officer? at kung may alam ba kayong companies na hiring right now. thnaks in advance po sa makakasagot..

Boss magavail ka muna ng BOSH (for non construction industry) or COSH (for construction)

RULE 1030
TRAINING OF PERSONNEL IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH

Training Programs:
(1) The Bureau, either directly or through accredited organizations, shall conduct continuing
programs to increase the supply and competence of personnel qualified to carry out the
provisions of this Standards.
(2) The Bureau shall prescribe the required training programs, which shall, in consultation
with the UP Institute of Public Health, World Health Organization and other technical
societies, contain provisions requiring the incorporation into the training programs of the
latest trends, practices and technology in occupational safety and health.
1032 : Accreditation:
The Secretary may issue accreditation or authority to recognized organizations or groups of persons
to conduct occupational safety and health training.
1032.01: Criteria for Training:
(1) A Bureau-prescribed course of study shall be used or followed by accredited organizations.
Any deviation from the prescribed training course must be with the previous approval of
the Bureau.
(2) Provisions for adequate training facilities for the holding of training including laboratory
facilities, library, training rooms and equipment.
(3) Training staff must be composed of persons recognized by the Bureau, duly trained by and
certified to as competent by the Bureau or accredited training organizations.

Training and Personnel Complement:
(1) The training course prescribed by the Bureau under this rule shall be a requisite for the
appointment of the safetyman in place of employment.
(2) At least the following number of supervisors or technical personnel shall take the required
training and shall be appointed safety man, full time or part-time depending on the number
of workers employed, and the type of workplace whether hazardous or non-hazardous
under Rule 1013 of this Standards.

Attachments

• DO_16_checklist_for_SH_Accreditation.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
Good Day mga kabaro at sa mga aspiring SO, SE, ESH at PCSO at MCE...
Daan lang, baka sakaling may maitulong.

I'm 35 years old and currently accredited ESH Consultant for many fields of industry, Construction (High Rise Building, Roads and Dams, Renewable Energy, Wind Mills, Solar Panels, Hydro and Geothermal Energy, Oil and Gas, off shore), Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehousing, Airport, Port Terminal Operations, Minings and Telecommunications and other divisions
IRCA accredited as IMS Auditor and finish attending the training for NEBOSH IGC

Believe it or not by profession, i am Registered Electrical Engineer
I shifted to this field of expertise due to accident.
Nag simula lang ako dati bilang isang Jr Engineer sa Oil and Gas.
I attended several course pertaining to this field and i may say way much expensive.
I recommend to all aspiring SO to conducts self study.
Kapag ginusto nyo ang isang bagay maaabot nyo yan.
Self study and self discipline
higit sa lahat Logic din. at common sense.
wag titigil sa pag kuha ng dagdag kaalaman
para tuloy-tuloy ang kaalaman.
isa lang ang tandaan kung ano ang main Objective ng Lahat...
"wala dapat madisgrasya at mamatay dahil sa trabaho"
gawin ang lahat ng paraan upang ito ay maiwasan.

Looking forward to see you soon all mga kabaro!

magkanu po ba ang paghire ng isang safety consultant? any idea?

Depende sa agreement! If consultancy ba talaga ang need ng company or position within the organization,

Kapag Consultancy merong 300k per contract and man-days, depende sa need ng organization
If Position naman within the organization, it would be a Department Manager or VP of the Company
Safety Position kasi dapat nasa TOP Management level yan ng Organization .
Kung Salary naman ang pag uusapan ng isang Manager,, Well.. depende parin sa Organization at Negotiation maybe nag range din sa 45-50k/month minimum.

salamat sir, accepted ba ang weekly toolbox meeting o need talaga daily? kakastart ko palang kasi bilang safety officer :)

salamat sir, accepted ba ang weekly toolbox meeting o need talaga daily? kakastart ko palang kasi bilang safety officer :)

Excuse me kay TS, ako na sumagot ng Question mo,

Basically, you will need to understand what is the objective of the Daily Toolbox meeting,
baka kasi you will end up doing it just for the compliance hindi na siya magiging effective.

You will need to answer this for yourself,
Ano ba yung routine activities na ginagawa daily? How hazardous the activities are?
How many persons/workers doing the task? What is your Company's OSH Objective? Is it the same with zero lost time incident?
What are your basic program enlisted on your toolbox meeting? Do you think is it Important?
Are you performing the Company's OSH Objective? what are your personal objective on the job?

Medyo malalim ang mga question pero i know you can answer it to define the importance and meaning of Daily Tollbox Meeting.

Once you define your answers
You will no need to ask the same questions again,

Dahil bigyan ka man namin ng ibat ibang sagot sa tanong mo if for yourself di mo naiintindihan ang essence ng TBM,
magiging senseless lang answers namin.

Hope you got what i mean.,

Anyway good luck for your new career path. I assure you na mas marami ka pang matututunan sa pinili mo just be öpen minded and positive.

KUDOS! kabaro,

Last edited:
mga ka safety hiring kmi ng mga safety officer sa JACA CONSTRUCTION. SUNPOWER PROJECT , LAGUNA TECHNOPARK. leave ur comments sa mga gustong mg apply..

mga ka safety hiring kmi ng mga safety officer sa JACA CONSTRUCTION. SUNPOWER PROJECT , LAGUNA TECHNOPARK. leave ur comments sa mga gustong mg apply..

Na hire ka agad?? :celebrate:

I applied two weeks ago...dunno what happened..

Na hire ka agad?? :celebrate:

I applied two weeks ago...dunno what happened..

@chubbychuckle ng apply kba? c peachfive ang hr staff dyn ka symbianize natin alm q kulang pa mga safety officer. may experience ka na ba sa safety?

@chubbychuckle ng apply kba? c peachfive ang hr staff dyn ka symbianize natin alm q kulang pa mga safety officer. may experience ka na ba sa safety?

Yep.. Siya kausap ko.. Sa kanya din ako nagpasa ng resume..

Sino may powerpoint ng topics ng COSH/BOSH training? Blankong CD kasi binigay nung training e.

You Can ask or inform the training organization via phone. If necessary you can drop by on their office to request a new copy. Kasi kasama yan sa binayaran nyo sa training.

Back
Top Bottom