Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Samsung Corby 2 GT-S3850 QWERTY firmware

kung fully updated na po automatic na po ba qwerty key pad ang corby ko ?? at pano ko mtatangal ulit i2 ??

Hi! I took the risk and it worked soooo well!!! :clap:

Thank you sooo much!!! :kiss:

Nice job!!! :salute: :praise: :wave:

sir panu kung nag brown out i nwalan ng net masisira po ba ang phone???

bakit sakin ayaw matapos bigla nlng mag eeros sa kies??

pa help nmn po!:help:

I need help.

Wala po yung JED sa options ng pre-configuration. Wala siya sa pagpipilian -___-

Pano po gagwin ko para magka-landscape yung sa sms? :(

Thanks po!

pwede po ba gawin to sa dead phone?nagbavibrate lang sya pag charge eh..baka po may alam kayo link pwede buhayin ang phone ko..salamat po

ok qwerty mode na ako... ang pinag tataka ko lang, nung nag set ako ng CSC from KOR to XTE, eh ang detected ng samsung KIES eh KOR pa din? bakit ganun? at sempre hindi din makapag update si samsung kies dahil sa firmware version ng corby 2 ko... na install ko naman yung "S3850DXKK1 Sea_Asia Updated+Qwerty" ng tama... pero yun nga, naka qwerty na ako, hindi siya actually pag open or pag compose mo ng write message eh naka qwerty na siya agad, kailangan mo pang i click yung munu sa baba, yung may tatlong dot sa baba ng screen natin, tapos ayun may mapipili ka ng landscape mode...

ngayon naman, susubukan ko mag change font naman... saka themes, saka etc... basta sundin niyo lang ng tama yung instructions at may matinong USB data cable kayo, sa akin gamit ko yung usb cable ng cherry mobile... good to go kayo... share lang po...

GUYS alam nyu kung pano e fix yung nakalagay phone freeze contact your network provider ? please help

kilangan pa bang mag download ng firmware?? o nakabuilt in na xa sa kies??
gumamit ako ng multiloader v5.65

mga master, ask po aq help about sa unit: corby GT-S3850
problem: first po yung ngloloop lng yung samsung logo at hnd po nao-ON completely, then pinatingin nmin sa technician. nireprogram nya daw yung phone. nagamit naman po yung cp mga 1 week kaso po after that bigla nlng nagdisplay yung phone na "upload data to pc" and then may mga codes cguru yung about sa pagprogram yun. gnito po yung display pag inON ang cp.
----------------------
Page:1/5 <Pic #>
S/W version: S3850+XE+KC5
Modem: XXXX
SHP: VPP R5 2.1.1
Build host : SCM_DELL_20
BuildAt:2011/03/25 20:19:08

App debug level:1
ASSERTION_ASSERT:0 Failed
(file Db29r.c,line 225)
Db2Connect : Db Connection failds !. (no error descri
to exit press 0 for 2sec
----------------------

kaso po wlang keypad n lumalabas pra ipress ang 0 and khit after ilang minutes magwait ganun pa din...

pls help mga master

Hi guys..a newbie here would like to contribute something that might work as a work around.

For those people like me: who got a "not supported by KIES" error previously, I had done my best to resolve the issue and now, by God given grace, I have an updated-from-kies samsung corby 2 with the infamous QWERTY keypad.

I might not be able to post some screenies, but I'll do my best in writing these detailes instructions on what I did.

Step 1. I followed the steps for flashing on this same symbianize link(thanks to suicune24 for it) :

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=558210&highlight=samsung+corby+qwerty

Note: Instead of using the European firmware, I used the Asian Firmware that can be found on this link:

http://www.samfirmware.com/WEBPROTECT-s3850.htm

You need to register(its for free) to download the one on 2011 April

PASSWORD:samfirmware.com

Note: You might be shocked that its appears to be an INDIAN firmware but continue anyway

Step 2. Once done with the Flashing/Upgrading, kindly follow the steps on this page to change the CSC(thanks to rein214):

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=638102&highlight=samsung+corby+qwerty

It will appear as KOR; and when you first connect it to KIES, it will say it still not supported, so upon following those steps above in changing the CSC, kindly change it from KOR to NPL

Step 3. The phone will automatically reboot of course after changing CSC, and once done kindly connect your phone to Samsung KIES - and to your amazement(and mine as well) the phone is detected by KIES and when I first saw it, its says NEW FIRMWARE IS AVAILABLE.

Step 4. Update your phone in KIES like it you normally do, (as mentioned on the 2 links above) and once the update is done, kindly reboot your phone and try to check when you compose a message, SURPRISE, there's a landscape mode and you can avail of the much awaited QWERTY for samsung corby 2.

I fervently hope this works as a work around for those who cannot update through KIES and avail of the Firmware with a QWERTY feature --- ~~~Godspeed~~~

P.S. - If I am breaking any rules in posting links..i do apologize..its just that i'm was excitedly willing to help out :)

bakit po not found yung asian firmware???

Back
Top Bottom