Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Samsung Corby 2 GT-S3850 QWERTY firmware

i cant update my firmware because when i oponed the kies it is stated there that "your device does not support upgrading firmware via kies". I did follow the alternative instruction yet it shows the same thing. it is so dissapointing. :((

kelangan po ba nito updated ang KIES mo??? kasi nagtry ako ayaw naman, siguro ba kasi ndi updated un kies ko???

Hmmm Did you try updating you KIES first to the latest version?before doing this, because this is what I did..Also before you followed the Alternative posts I gave,(specifically before changing KOR to NPL), did you connect it to KIES first and it will detect it as an non - upgradable firmware(since its still KOR)??

I'm trying to collect as much data so as once I get a hold of another corby 2 unit, i can refine the steps and take careful note on the steps tediously to deduct those errors and resolve the upgrade as well..

Your feedbacks are highly appreciated.Once I get a hold of another corby 2, I will update you the soonest time possible..:)

Last edited:
ok salamat :) bukas mag-post ako dito kung ok na ano magiging result ...tnx ulet....update muna ako ng kies ko :)

what i did was i updated my phone to indian firmware
then changed the csc to npl? i think it was npl
then run kies boom there was an option for upgrading firmware

thanks again its hard at first but i'll get use to it

@ashzerdwin18 that happened to me too then i ran kies as administrator it worked

Last edited:
what i did was i updated my phone to indian firmware
then changed the csc to npl? i think it was npl
then run kies boom there was an option for upgrading firmware

thanks again its hard at first but i'll get use to it

@ashzerdwin18 that happened to me too then i ran kies as administrator it worked

Congratulations :clap:

Yup same as what i did, when it was upgraded to indian firmware - its CSC will become KOR, changing the CSC to NPL will allow KIES to detect it as an upgradable Firmware

Last edited:
nice thread working po sya sakin.. napansin ko nwala ung facebook sa socialhub pero un facebook naging okay parang kagaya nung sa iphone.. salamat TS..

Sakin po qwerty na! hehe from arabic.. tapos upgrade thru kies.. na kopya ko yung upgrade files.. kailangan nyo ba yun guys?

tinatry ko i-mix yung csc nung asian sa arabic.. kaso may error hehe...

Thanks d2 TS.
I'll try to do it later.
FB later..
:)

can i upgrade my phone's firmware if i get it from globe plan? it's not openline.. reply ASAP thnx

insufficient disk free space (requires at least 3000mb) ganito lumalabas kahit nagbura na ko ganyan pa din ang lumalabas sakin pls help

bkit po ganun 1 hour n pero d p rin madetect ng Kies ung phone ko? connecting p dn? gan2 po b talga kapag galing ang phone sa globe plan at ndi p open line?

[font = 20]Kung sino po ang malakas ang loob jan..itry nyo pong iupgrade ang cp nyo sa firmaware ng indonesia...for sure qwerty keypd un kahit nakaportrait mode pa...sa makakagawa salamat :)[/font]

Last edited:
can i upgrade my phone's firmware if i get it from globe plan? it's not openline.. reply ASAP thnx

My Samsung Corby 2 is Globe locked :) There should be no problem even of your phone is locked witha network

ano pong password?

Password po provided by frankme - samfirmware.com

insufficient disk free space (requires at least 3000mb) ganito lumalabas kahit nagbura na ko ganyan pa din ang lumalabas sakin pls help

Saan po nakakakuha ka ng ganitong error, when your flashing po ba? or when your upgrading through KIES?

bkit po ganun 1 hour n pero d p rin madetect ng Kies ung phone ko? connecting p dn? gan2 po b talga kapag galing ang phone sa globe plan at ndi p open line?

When KIES is not detecting your phone; have you:
-tried restarting your computer and reconnecting your phone, this usually resolves undetectable devices on windows OS
-downloaded the latest version of KIES
-checked your USB cord,maybe there is a problem with your USB cord
-if all else fails, uninstall and reinstall KIES

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom