Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Samsung Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570) aka Samsung Pop/Tass [Official Users' Thread]

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570) aka Samsung Pop/Tass [Official Users' Thread]

kelan b release nyang enamon4? anung fw ang dpat dyan?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570) aka Samsung Pop/Tass [Official Users' Thread]

sana android 4 ang os nang emanon v4:noidea:

Para saan po ba yung chain 3d at makikita lang po ba sa google yun?

hi, first i hope i dont step on anyones foot with what i have to say in the next few lines.

Last two weeks ive switched my rom from Mr.Squadzone's CyanogenMod Rc4 rom to Mr.Parasmi's Emanon V.3 Rom,
cause they said it is not heavy on battery, (well coz battery since day one is a big issue, so i thought i'll try it)
so ive been using his rom for almost 2 weeks now and im impressed really, smooth and fast, and i like it how it performs
when im browsing the internet with it too, i also like the feel of "ics" when i start flashing those rainysunday themes on my SGM,
everything is nice and neat and no bugs at all. (i dont know if you found one, for me no bugs.) but here is what i have notice,
they say it is not heavy on battery right? Before on CM7 RC4 my battery last for more than atleast 3days, (i said atleast)..
Call and text and few minutes of browsing, no games.
And with Emanon V.3 rom my battery last for more than atleast 3days also, and here's another thing, i dont know if you guys have experienced this, my sim card is TM(touch mobile) and ive been using it since my last phone nokia 3120c and now with my SGM
and everytime im at the Bar, C.r, (yeah im using my phone even im trying to withdraw something) or any place that has poor signal my signal bar drops like hell, like i cant even send or receive sms messeges and calls, but when i started using any CM7's squadzone rom, my phone's signal boost, no more signal drop even on places with poor network signal's, and guess what? i've been experiencing signal drops again last few days with Emanon V.3, i think because Mr.Parasmi didnt include some tweaks (or its not really tweaks) for the Phone signal. I hope that in next version of his rom he include this.
But overall if you do not have issues with your phone's network provider (phone's signal) i recommend it for all SGM users who is planning to flash away from their boring and slow stock rom...
I have nothing against anybody, im just tryin to share my experience with this great two roms for our SGM, i thank Mr.Parasmi and Sir.Squadzone for developing our device, thanks to Mr.Tj style too even if hes not around now but hes the guy who started it all, he's the guy we should've give thanks too. Again i wish i did not step on anyone's foot but if i do, i am sorry alright? I didnt mean to.
Anyway's thanks for the time reading this, and happy android to everyone.:thumbsup:

nangyayari din sa akin ito, di ko lang pinapansin kasi naisip ko baka network provider ang may problema...

sana nga maayos ito, kasama na yung ringtone loop issue... :pray: :pray: :pray:

hi, first i hope i dont step on anyones foot with what i have to say in the next few lines.

Last two weeks ive switched my rom from Mr.Squadzone's CyanogenMod Rc4 rom to Mr.Parasmi's Emanon V.3 Rom,
cause they said it is not heavy on battery, (well coz battery since day one is a big issue, so i thought i'll try it)
so ive been using his rom for almost 2 weeks now and im impressed really, smooth and fast, and i like it how it performs
when im browsing the internet with it too, i also like the feel of "ics" when i start flashing those rainysunday themes on my SGM,
everything is nice and neat and no bugs at all. (i dont know if you found one, for me no bugs.) but here is what i have notice,
they say it is not heavy on battery right? Before on CM7 RC4 my battery last for more than atleast 3days, (i said atleast)..
Call and text and few minutes of browsing, no games.
And with Emanon V.3 rom my battery last for more than atleast 3days also, and here's another thing, i dont know if you guys have experienced this, my sim card is TM(touch mobile) and ive been using it since my last phone nokia 3120c and now with my SGM
and everytime im at the Bar, C.r, (yeah im using my phone even im trying to withdraw something) or any place that has poor signal my signal bar drops like hell, like i cant even send or receive sms messeges and calls, but when i started using any CM7's squadzone rom, my phone's signal boost, no more signal drop even on places with poor network signal's, and guess what? i've been experiencing signal drops again last few days with Emanon V.3, i think because Mr.Parasmi didnt include some tweaks (or its not really tweaks) for the Phone signal. I hope that in next version of his rom he include this.
But overall if you do not have issues with your phone's network provider (phone's signal) i recommend it for all SGM users who is planning to flash away from their boring and slow stock rom...
I have nothing against anybody, im just tryin to share my experience with this great two roms for our SGM, i thank Mr.Parasmi and Sir.Squadzone for developing our device, thanks to Mr.Tj style too even if hes not around now but hes the guy who started it all, he's the guy we should've give thanks too. Again i wish i did not step on anyone's foot but if i do, i am sorry alright? I didnt mean to.
Anyway's thanks for the time reading this, and happy android to everyone.:thumbsup:

Never encountered this. Hehe. EmanonV4 sana naman built-in na ang memory tweak as for experience kasi parang mas ok yung memory management ng CM7 ME at tangalin na yung ibang Bloatwares like Software Update. Well we can manually uninstall it but mas ok kung wala na talaga.

Last edited:

Link attached sa kabilang bakod :D

Tignan ko yung problema sa signal at kung may solusyon.

Happy weekend!

hahahah thanks parasmi :) excited,.

downloading :)

thank you sir!!

downloading na din!!:excited:

Happy weekend!

Yooon! Thanks boss! HAHA Nagwawala na mga tao dito tska sa xda :D

Happy weekend!

S wakas tnx downloading..

51% hahahaha :dance:

back up checked
chuckie checked

hahahaha :laugh:

Happy weekend!

Best giveaway ever for the best week ever! :yipee:

Prehas lng po b un 2 link?anu po un meaning ng RTL?

Thanks po sir parasmi. Maagang pang Chinese new year gift to.

salamat sir parasmi, di ako mkpagpost sa xda ehh...

dapat mag-aaral sa midterms week ehh...
haha, kalikot mode :D

Salamat Sir ParasMi!

buti na lang nagutom ako... at napabisita sa thread ng v3...

salamat ng marami sir parasmi... :praise: :praise:

only problem now are the themes... i hope they will port emanon v3 themes so it will work on v4... :D

Last edited:

thanks sir parasmi :D
DL mode :dance:

wow thanks boss parasmi DL mode

Back
Top Bottom