Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SBC (Single Board Computers) & Home Automation

zyrbli

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hello kaSymb. Just opened this thread para makausapan natin ang mga SBC (single board computers) & home automation OS/Apps/plugins. A friend of mine gave me a raspberry pi & I wonder anu pa pedeng ibang application pede magamit eto. Share your ideas naman guys. Check attachements for more reading materials. TIA

Attachments

• Learning Python with Raspberry Pi.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Programming Your Home Automate with Arduino, Android, and Your Computer.epub
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Smart Home Automation with Linux and Raspberry Pi, 2 edition.epub
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
check mo dito TS kung hindi mo pa na try search itong website na ito instructables. madami dyan na projects na pwede mo itry

Back
Top Bottom