Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Show Your Desktop!

eto na desktop ko...medyo pangit nga..

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 12
I just wanna share my relaxing desktop ahahahaha

2hrkho1.jpg

screensh0t.jpg

et0 p0 sakin..very m0tivati0nal :pacute:

it tells me..life really g0es 0n :D

Not much change in my desktop, except that I put my son as the wallpaper. :excited:

Ardi_desktop.jpg

ang cute talaga ng baby m0 sir battz :giggle:

pakiss sa kanya :kiss:

:pacute:

after applying compiz-fusion settings sa Ubuntu OS ko, I finally achieved the infamous cube.. :P i'll post screen video capture afterwards.. i'll just finish setting up my Ubuntu desktop.. :D

1520475619_90f1a57491.jpg

i want to make it look like this

search mo ung 3D CUBE DESKSPACE 2008

3D Desktop for Windows XP and Vista To rotate the 3D desktop cube CTRL+SHIFT+Left/Right CTRL+SHIFT+Up . CTRL+SHIFT+Down. http://rapidshare.com/files/74361557/3D_Desktop_for_Windows.rar

Last edited:
thats what u call a proud daddy. iba talaga pag tatay kna. :)

ito po yung desktop sa computer na ginagamit ko sa office kasi, wala po akong pc sa bahay :weep:

Attachments

• my desktop.JPG
    my desktop.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 11
Pakita ko lang desktop ko. Tagal na ako 'di nagpapalit eh. :lol:

desktop1.jpg

Any suggestions? :D

BTW, Windows 7 Aero theme gamit ko. Wala naman pinagkaiba sa Vista Aero eh. :lolcard:

ah ok pareho tayong sidebar thoosje

ito naman sa akin

windows vortex
thoosje sidebar
objectdock

desktop.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to show you guys how the Windows Seven Aero theme looks in XP.

desktop2.jpg

Halos wala talagang pinagkaiba sa Vista Aero. :ohno: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom