Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Show Your Desktop!

im using 1366x768 :salute:

yoy can find more minimal walls at wallbase.net :salute:

LOL, just a tip, mag resize ka ng resolution whenever you encounter any kind of wallpaper of your choice to use most specifically the big ones. Ex. from 1920x1080 resize it to 1366x768.

Why resize? So that your computer won't be hard up loading and carrying your wallpaper and fitting it every time you boot your computer and run it in background. It's like wearing a size 9 shoes while your feet is only size 6 lol.

You can do this on photshop, windows image viewer, or any other image processing software. On Photoshop, under image menu select image size by entering your desired screen resolution under Pixel Dimensions based on your desktop, and make sure you uncheck constrain proportions check box to disable automatic dimension leveling.

Have a nice day! :yipee:

LOL, just a tip, mag resize ka ng resolution whenever you encounter any kind of wallpaper of your choice to use most specifically the big ones. Ex. from 1920x1080 resize it to 1366x768.

Why resize? So that your computer won't be hard up loading and carrying your wallpaper and fitting it every time you boot your computer and run it in background. It's like wearing a size 9 shoes while your feet is only size 6 lol.

You can do this on photshop, windows image viewer, or any other image processing software. On Photoshop, under image menu select image size by entering your desired screen resolution under Pixel Dimensions based on your desktop, and make sure you uncheck constrain proportions check box to disable automatic dimension leveling.

Have a nice day! :yipee:

no need na ata tol... naka fill naman naman sya... at... 1366x768 yung mga nilalagay ko.. at nireresize ko talaga :D

Re: Post ur Desktop Setup using Rocketdock!

eto po ung aken simple lang ayaw ko ng maxadong maporma ehh kaya ok na to,,:)

90335456c78ad6582dc3fd7d9f1ee364a34cf6b.jpg

edit
panu po gawing ganito ung taskbar ung nasa gitna ung mga icon..​

9033749aac3cee2fc94a4bd68a3a0e3dea2208c.jpg

Last edited:
tol...asan... yung kapatid mo,,, na katulong mo... dun sa posted na gawa mo... hehe,, symb ba sya...??

tol...asan... yung kapatid mo,,, na katulong mo... dun sa posted na gawa mo... hehe,, symb ba sya...??

oh... She's a pro multi-media graphic designer like me lol. Well, she often borrows my account whenever she needed to search something here, with my permission ofc. Dunno why she doesn't want to make her own symb account lol. Lagi ako kinukulit :D

eto ngayon sa akin, hehehe
21.gif

snap2011033107h11m37s00.png

pano yan ganyan sa upper right side mga bossing..yun may wall na babae.. pati na rin yung sa cpu meter.. anong pangalan ng plugin na yan.. tagal na rin kasi ako di gumamit ng rainmeter e :D

Last edited:
ayun napagana ko din..balik ulit ako sa rainmeter :lol:

ooggooooo.jpg

Been a quite while since I wasn't posting. For those who are waiting for my next desktop art post. Here it is. This is in HD version, you can zoom it in closely to see what's inside. Enjoy!

final1.png

Beforehand, I wanna credit the following:

Disney Pixar for the UP wallpaper
Special thanks to my sissy Nicola for the modified kewl birdies and other elements used.
Deviantart : for the cool birdie RM at the right side

=================================================================

Let's have some trivia here. I would like somebody to explain everything in this package. If anyone can point out 10 different elements (ex. what is the theme I used? Icons? etc..) I used here and also point out those that are originally made from my own hands (on the desktop and on the poster). For the next 10 people that will comment regarding on this post, only 1 whom could point it out correctly shall receive something special from me. Rule is, 1 comment regarding this means that's your first and final entry, no re-entries. If the all next 10 people haven't answered my trivia correctly, the prize will be forfeited and would be offered again on my next trivia. ;)

Sir Pano gawing color pink ung isang Bird?

eto po current desktop ko..

thnks sa idea..

pa-try nmn po nyang WallPaper mo ser..

Last edited:
@OOLrac : That's my own version. Kasi, alam ko naman na may gagaya na naman gaya ng apple USB, atleast my sariling version din ako nun. And I do the codes manually. If you want to make your own RM skin, take time to study the scripts and codes on RM website and Google code database. I was suppose to modify everything, make a new branch in illustrator and make some new model of birds, but unfortunately I got no time and my sister Nicola got no time too :D ..so yeah, reserved for the next na lang. Since I'm also busy with other stuffs and I'm active on my other thread. :)

Kung gusto mo magrequest ng custom color variants, I can make you one. Just let me know what kind of color you want to.

pano yan ganyan sa upper right side mga bossing..yun may wall na babae.. pati na rin yung sa cpu meter.. anong pangalan ng plugin na yan.. tagal na rin kasi ako di gumamit ng rainmeter e :D

tablette & usb drive yung name boss, backread na lang may nag attach na dito
01.gif

99mcmw.jpg

kung ayo me maka2lad yun post mo gumawa k ng sarili mong rain meter,,gago!
na ngangahoy karin lang naman..samang sama naman

Back
Top Bottom