Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SIMPLE but USEFUL tips on how to Ace Job Interviews [revised]

Re: SIMPLE but USEFUL tips on how to Answer Job Interviews

ganda to sa mga mag aaply,pero tinatamad akong magbasa ang taas kasi

salmt poh dito its a big yes.... sand thanks to u ts

wow galing mo naman po at ang sipag mo mag post siguro madame ka na naaplyan.maraming salamat po dito na copy ko na po lahat para khit dito lang sa house my babasahin ako at kapag makapag work na ulit alam ko n mga sasagot hehehe..:clap::thumbsup:

ur welcome ma'am :thumbsup:

ganda to sa mga mag aaply,pero tinatamad akong magbasa ang taas kasi

hehe, pagtyagaan m lng po basahin :) thnx! :lol:

salmt poh dito its a big yes.... sand thanks to u ts

welcome po :clap:

Top Three Job Interview Secrets

Secret #1: Be Prepared

- Spend time to prepare yourself and your job search package before the meeting.

- Plan to dress professionally.

- You should prepare a few copies of your resume in case there is more than one interviewer.

- List down a few points about your achievements and your solutions to problems relating to your profession, you can also include some failures including what you have learned from the mistakes and how you can do better the next time.

Secret #2: Be Yourself

- As long as you’re honest about your behavior and words, people know who you are and what they can anticipate from you.

- Express and paint a true picture of yourself rather than trying to impress the hiring managers with words and actions that do not fit your qualities.

- The interviewers are seeking for friendly individual who asks relevant work-related questions, and shows interest and enthusiasm about the job. They would want to know how you could possibly contribute new and valuable ideas to the position. So, think about that too.

Secret #3: Be Attentive

- While you’re feeling nervous and anxious in the meeting about what’s coming at you, you can easily be distracted. The best antidote is to listen attentively,and have constant eye contact with the interviewer.

- Absorb what he or she is saying and try to relate the points to your situation.

- When it’s your turn to respond, sit forward, and speak your mind.

- Put your hands on the laps so that you won’t be tempted to fiddle with your scarf, tie, or buttons on your coat.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

VERY COMMON MISTAKES MEN & WOMEN MAKE IN DRESS & APPEARANCE ON A JOB INTERVIEW

MEN

1. Clothes don't fit properly or are wrinkled or dirty

2. Shirts are too tight at the collar, or the buttons are ready to pop off around the waist - for Pete's Sake, Get a New Shirt !

3. Hands, hair or nails that are dirty. Also, nails look like they have been bitten off.

4. Shoes are dirty, scuffed, or are just the wrong color.

5. Clothes (particularly the tie) are the wrong style, or are out of style.

WOMEN

1. Inappropriate or too much jewelry.

2. Too much perfume or makeup; or too little makeup.

3. Shoes are scuffed or are inappropriate.

4. Clothes just don't match

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::

IS IT REALLY OKAY TO ASK YOUR FUTURE BOSS QUESTIONS?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU'RE ASKED IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?

- When you are being asked if you have any questions to ask this time of the interviewer, you are in essence being asked to display your level of intelligence, and ability to articulate, as well as level of interest you may have in the company or organization you are applying for.

- Therefore, one of the biggest mistakes you can make at this point is to say, "No I don't have any questions". If you say no, you basically blow your chances out of the water for this job because you have now told the interviewer in more ways than one, that you are disinterested in the company.

RIGHT QUESTIONS AND WRONG QUESTIONS

- So what questions should you be asking? Well, the top question on your mind that you may have should not even be asked at this point, which is in regards to salary. You also shouldn't ask about vacation or sick time, as well as any specifics about the medical benefits. Questions such as these will be considered self centered and reflect no interest on your part for the company.

Thanks ts makapag apply nga ulit para magamit ko tong tips mo ts

tnx po s tip..sna lng wla kba hehe

nc thread. nice info.. thanks bro

thank you very very much.,

bookmark

pa bm nga dito ty;)

Re: SIMPLE but USEFUL tips on how to Answer Job Interviews [revised]

TOP 10 CALL CENTER JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (Part II)

5. Explain how you would be an asset to the organization

Common mistake: Overconfident answer

Call center applicant: “I can be the best call center agent in three months time.”

Unless you know how you can advance your career in the company, statements like the given example will blow your chance of getting the job.

Tip: Explain what you can honestly (and specifically) do to help the company achieve its goals.

6. Why should we hire you

Common mistake: Giving vague answers

Call center applicant: “Because I can be an asset to your organization.”

Call center applicant: “Because I can be the best agent in your company.”

Tip: Although you wanted to stress that you are the best candidate for this position, you still need to provide realistic answers in this question. Tell them how your specific positive work attitudes can help you to be a better call center employee, say, after three months. Remember that in my previous post I encouraged you to use the company’s public resources like websites, flyers, pamphlets and other marketing collaterals. Those materials usually carry public information about the company like the list of trainings and certifications they provide as well as opportunities to go up the corporate ladder. Use those information as a reference so you can provide realistic yet conservative answers in this question.

7. Tell me about a suggestion you have made

Common mistake: Giving a hint that you alone can provide good suggestions.

Call center applicant: “I was assigned to be the head of a marketing project in my previous company. I found out that my subordinates were not as hardworking as I. We hardly met deadlines because of that. I was so stressed that I gave them an ultimatum. Either they meet deadlines or leave my group instead.”

Call center applicant: “Because I can be the best agent in your company.”

Tip: This is a question meant to check on how you work well in a group. This is the usual setup in call center companies. Whether you work as an agent, coach, quality assurance analyst, real time analyst, trainer, supervisor, manager and even when you include other positions in the ranks, you will always be a part of a certain group, team, division or department. This question asks you to reveal how you contribute your skills to attain team goals.

TOP 10 CALL CENTER JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (Part III - Final)

8. What is your greatest strength

Common mistake: Failing to assess your personal strength

Call center applicant: “Do I need to say just one?”

Call center applicant: “I am honest in all my dealings. That is my greatest strength.”

Tip: List all your personal strengths on paper and check which among those on the list can help you advance your career. For example, if you chose to tell them that you are honest in all your dealings then be prepared to relate this to your job in the call center. For example, since you are honest in all your dealings then you can assure them that (when you are taking calls) you will not mislead a customer in any way. If you tell them that your personal strength is your patience, tell them how you can apply this in your training (you will exercise utmost patience learning things that are new to you) and later on when you’re going to take calls (on how you will handle challenging customers).

9. Tell me about your dream job

Common mistake: Failing to be realistic in your answers.

Call center applicant: “I want to be the President of this company.”

Call center applicant: “I want to be a team leader in three months.”

Tip: Although the question is about your dream, remember that this is not just a casual conversation. You are in a call center job interview. The call center interviewer wanted to check on your dreams of advancing your career in their company. Again, I’m stressing the importance of doing a company background check. Is a promotion from a call center agent to being a team leader really feasible in three months? How about if you wanted to be a supervisor or a manager perhaps? How long will it take for you to be one? That is why it’s important for you to give conservative yet realistic answers even if this question seems to let you think of your “dream job”.

10. Do you have questions for me

Common mistake: Either thinking that you are only attending a call center job interview to answer questions or thinking of asking the wrong questions.

Call center applicant: “None, thank you.”

Call center applicant: “Will you give me more than 25 thousand pesos? I am very much qualified.”

Tip: Usually, this question signals the end of a call center job interview. After the interviewer expressed interest in knowing more about you and your application, you are given the chance to express your interest in knowing more about the company. Asking those questions will let them know that you really wanted to learn more about the company because you are seeing how their growth will be your gain as far as career advancement is concerned.

Last edited:

thanks..master sa sharing...:salute:

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom