Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Smart Bro Free Internet! LEGIT & Tested!

unfinished12

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Smart Bro Free Internet! (posted by unfinished 12 of Symbianized)

Mga ilang buwan na din akong nakaranas ng Free Internet ng Smart gamit ang MF-180 ZTE Modem ko! Siguro mga 8 na buwan na. Kaya i-share ko na lang sa inyo kung paano ko na-avail! Pero may requirements na kelangan! (For months of using the FREE Internet, my SIM has never been blocked by Smart!)

Requirements:

SMART Bro USB Modem (yung Smart Bro pa ang tatak at hindi ang polka-dots)
SMART SIM (any SIM: polka-dot & the green one. both tested by me)

Vuze BitTorent Client (i did not try other Torrent Clients like uTorrent) you can download it here: http:www.vuze.com

Steps:

1. Turn-off / Shut-down ALL APPLICATIONS THAT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET! (I mean lahat talaga - browsers, yahoo messenger, etc.)

2. Open your SMART Bro dashboard!

3. Click Connect [to the internet]. (Make sure you have only a balance of (P0.00 to P9.99. Kung P10.00 makakaltas yun at makakabayad ka for 30 minutes)

4. Open Vuze Client! Try downloading a torrent file with many seeds! (1 torrent file is enough)

5. Wait for at least 15> minutes then auto-connect to the internet na po yan!

NOTE:

1. Refrain from visiting Smart's Website (m.smart.com.ph / www.smart.com.ph). They can detect that you are not charge in the service connection and you won't be able to surf FREE again (for that session only)

2. Refrain from stopping the torrent! Only the torrent have the power to connect you to the internet for that situations. If you stop the torrent, there is a possibility that your FREE NET will be discontinued.

3. Keep your download rate high! (at least 100kbps is recommended) It will reset your connection when you nearly hit 0!

4. By clicking the disconnect, you will lose your FREE Internet thus, doing all the steps again!

PRIVILEDGES:

1. UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS! & FAST INTERNET SPEEDS (UNLI 50 have bandwidth capping of 15GB/month and slows down your connection)

Last edited:
First post.. Welcome to Symbianize.
Anyway, Ito yung laman ng link:

Smart Bro Free Internet! (posted by unfinished 12 of Symbianized)

Mga ilang buwan na din akong nakaranas ng Free Internet ng Smart gamit ang MF-180 ZTE Modem ko! Siguro mga 8 na buwan na. Kaya i-share ko na lang sa inyo kung paano ko na-avail! Pero may requirements na kelangan! (For months of using the FREE Internet, my SIM has never been blocked by Smart!)

Requirements:

SMART Bro USB Modem (yung Smart Bro pa ang tatak at hindi ang polka-dots)
SMART SIM (any SIM: polka-dot & the green one. both tested by me)

Vuze BitTorent Client (i did not try other Torrent Clients like uTorrent) you can download it here: http:www.vuze.com

Steps:

1. Turn-off / Shut-down ALL APPLICATIONS THAT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET! (I mean lahat talaga - browsers, yahoo messenger, etc.)

2. Open your SMART Bro dashboard!

3. Click Connect [to the internet]. (Make sure you have only a balance of (P0.00 to P9.99. Kung P10.00 makakaltas yun at makakabayad ka for 30 minutes)

4. Open Vuze Client! Try downloading a torrent file with many seeds! (1 torrent file is enough)

5. Wait for at least 15> minutes then auto-connect to the internet na po yan!

NOTE:

1. Refrain from visiting Smart's Website (m.smart.com.ph / www.smart.com.ph). They can detect that you are not charge in the service connection and you won't be able to surf FREE again (for that session only)

2. Refrain from stopping the torrent! Only the torrent have the power to connect you to the internet for that situations. If you stop the torrent, there is a possibility that your FREE NET will be discontinued.

3. Keep your download rate high! (at least 100kbps is recommended) It will reset your connection when you nearly hit 0!

4. By clicking the disconnect, you will lose your FREE Internet thus, doing all the steps again! :)

PRIVILEDGES:

1. UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS! & FAST INTERNET SPEEDS (UNLI 50 have bandwidth capping of 15GB/month and slows down your connection)

I'm just a newbie here so i dont know how to post but here's the link: http://static.tumblr.com/u5em6sy/VIdmmw7vz/fsmartnet.txt
feedback na lang po!

First post.. Welcome to Symbianize.
Anyway, Ito yung laman ng link:

sakin ts wla akong software na ginamt 3 weks na akong free net simple tricks lng ang gnamt ko. wlang limit sa download at wlang restriction sa kahit anong sites, kahit torrent malakas parn. f stable nato i wil share it dn dito. mas mabilis pa sa ipis:ranting:

now i'm downloading 60gb files.

Last edited:
sakin ts wla akong software na ginamt 3 weks na akong free net simple tricks lng ang gnamt ko. wlang limit sa download at wlang restriction sa kahit anong sites, kahit torrent malakas parn. f stable nato i wil share it dn dito. mas mabilis pa sa ipis:ranting:

now i'm downloading 60gb files.

not working itong kay TS sa akin pero :thanks: parin for sharing, worth the try para sa iba nating mga ka-symb..

sir pag naging stable share mo po agad ha! at pa-pm ako kung pwede hehe.. :thanks:

:praise:

not working itong kay TS sa akin pero :thanks: parin for sharing, worth the try para sa iba nating mga ka-symb..

sir pag naging stable share mo po agad ha! at pa-pm ako kung pwede hehe.. :thanks:

:praise:

brod pag stable na share ko sa inyo, kaya ngdownload ako ng malaking files to test f hindi ba xa mawala pero as of now on goin parn ang download ko 60gb at kasama pa livestreaming so far so good...:ranting:

try nu din SMART FREE BROWSE TRICK.EXE PA LOAD KAYO NG Php 15,2 hrs na akong nkakapag browse...

tama yan. labas ko na rin ito : lam nyu bang nakaka bit track3r din sa t0rr3nt kahit wala pang int3rn3t acc3ss ? happy new year :P

kuya ung smart sim ko po 0 load nakaconnect pero pag mag brbrowse na ako ang magdidisplay ay your account has 0 balance

help po

hintayin mo muna yung torrent na mag-download ng kusa then open mo yung browser :) makaka-internet ka na niyan :)
click mo statistics ng Vuze then tingnan mo pag may blue na sa taas nagdownload na yan :)
vuze.png

bakit refrain from visiting smart website?
pwede naman siguro, smart lagi unang pinupuntahan ko every connect. o_O

Back
Top Bottom