Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMART Smart LTE disconnects after heavy downloading (with Smart BRO SIM)

Grumphus

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello. I bought a new Smart Bro Prepaid LTE SIM card and made the mistake to register LTE 995.

LTE works but I get disconnected after downloading, streaming or letting multiple users use the pocket wifi. Once disconnected I have to reset the modem.

I use a Huawei E5372 and I am sure there is nothing wrong with it because this problem does not occur with my Smart Buddy LTE sim. Using the Smart Buddy LTE sim solves the problem but I don't want to waste the LTE 995 on the existing prepard Smart Bro simcard.

I tried many apn settings including the standard "internet" but the LTE fails to connect. Only smartbro works.

Any solutions? Thanks! :)

tapon mo na yan bro bili ka ng sim na jump in na may lte ready...super stable walang problema sa downloading at kahit mag speedtest kapa hindi cya mapuputol at hindi red mag rered,,,,may defect ang smartbro lte sim na kulay pink....solve yan sundin mo lang ang payo ko

Thanks everyone :) After contacting customer service, the problem was resolved even though LTE with the Smart Bro is quite slow.

@ jayx5d

Yeah, I have a Smart Buddy LTE sim. Just decided to buy a Smart Bro and use the Smart Buddy on my phone due to all the free text. Big mistake lol will buy another Smart Buddy LTE next time :D

paanu un di ko ma gets hehe yan din kc problema ko e

Nadedetect kasi ni system ni smart na nagdownload ka. Ganun yung bro! Report lang need dyan. Then after that babalik ulit yung service.

Back
Top Bottom