Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMARTBRO Free Browsing Trick ♥ Ultrasurf & TOR (05.OCT.12)

Re: SMART/TNT Sim: Working on SMARTBRO (Selected Modems) {FREE BROWSE*Trick}

* For a complete listing of compatible MMS & GPRS phone handsets — send Nokia, Ericsson or Samsung (your handset model) to 2365.
* To get your phone’s settings, text GO (handset model) to 2951. Example, GO N3650. (For a list of compatible handsets, refer to #1)

Note: For Nokia 6220, 6600, and 6820, text GO < handset model >,1234 and send to 2951. Make sure to type in the two commas before the 1234 PIN. Regular text messaging charges will apply.
* Enter 1234 when asked for PIN to save settings.
* Send an MMS message for only Php 5.00 to activate the service.

Note: For prepaid subscribers, please make sure you have credits first before trying to access GPRS/MMS. You won’t be able to use the service if you have zero balance.

--Hope it helps--:thumbsup:

Sir, :thanks: for the effort of rplying my query...
but what i mean is, i need to activate my sim using smartbro prepaid kit huawei E156C...
however, my query is now solve sir..
by texting GPRS ON send to 333
and :thanks: also for referring my THREAD
:)

bY the way, is there anyone here who can help me how to update my smartbro modem huawei E156C???
Your help will much be appreciated!!!
:thanks: in advance...
indeed, :nice: :thumbsup:

Sir, :thanks: for the effort of rplying my query...
but what i mean is, i need to activate my sim using smartbro prepaid kit huawei E156C...
however, my query is now solve sir..
by texting GPRS ON send to 333
and :thanks: also for referring my THREAD
:)

:lol: thought its the one that you mean...cenxa po...anyway, buti naman nasolve mo na...:thumbsup:

Guys help naman ako sa smart broadband ko meron ako dito USB Modem MF627 gagamit sana ako ng UBT Trick kaya lang limited connectivity ito ung source

http://webbuggers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4.15

pakitest naman po kung working gamit ko ngayon sim ung NEW SMARTBUDDY NEW SIM naka insert ngayon sa broadband ko....

Guys help naman ako sa smart broadband ko meron ako dito USB Modem MF627 gagamit sana ako ng UBT Trick kaya lang limited connectivity ito ung source

http://webbuggers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4.15

pakitest naman po kung working gamit ko ngayon sim ung NEW SMARTBUDDY NEW SIM naka insert ngayon sa broadband ko....

Refer kita sa forum ni miss eyfreel.....

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=123693

hope it helps...:thumbsup:

meron kayo alam ma disable ang auto run ng smartbro dashboard?

meron kayo alam ma disable ang auto run ng smartbro dashboard?

gawa ka ng connection sa hyperterminal using your modem. then type this command, AT+ZCDRUN=8. madidisable na yung autorun. to restore type mo naman AT+ZCDRUN=9.

gawa ka ng connection sa hyperterminal using your modem. then type this command, AT+ZCDRUN=8. madidisable na yung autorun. to restore type mo naman AT+ZCDRUN=9.

pano po mag connect sa terminal telnet? anong port po?

nice one

Hi! Am using zte mf627 previously locked to sun and now unlocked using globe upgrader. pag gumamit ba ako ng smart retailer sim gagana kaya siya sa modem ko? at yung smart retailer sim ba pag nabili activated na agad ang gprs niya? thanks ng marami sa help mo dito.

need help po, di ako maka konek eto po lumalabas..
<A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number.>
dati nakakakonek ako with toonel..

need help po, di ako maka konek eto po lumalabas..
<A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number.>
dati nakakakonek ako with toonel..

kung dati ka nakakaconnect, check mo kung may load ka pa.

ayaw gumana sa akin sir

salamat otoi galing mo talaga..tsk tsk

gumagana

gumagana pba yan otoi?

mamats talaga ha?

D na gumagana yung toonel saka cproxy. Gumagana lang gtunnel in skype mode, medyo mabagal. Ask ko lang kung nagana pa sa inyo ang cproxy o toonel, baka kasi pc ko lang

Back
Top Bottom