Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

So it ends.

Echi

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
We were having a good time with his friends, it was my first time to meet everyone. In the middle of a good conversation one of his friends said, he thought he (my boyfriend) will be bringing (girls name which is not me) here. He just shrugged and immediately shushed his friend.

I understand that its an internal joke, but his reaction was a little different. On our way home I asked, who's the girl whom his friend was talking about at the party, he said she's nobody. I asked intently, and so he said she's was a fling from three years ago. And that she's a flight attendant, she's this and she's that.

I've always been proud that I have good memory, but this is not a good moment to remember things. Because I remember, he talked about a creepy ex-girlfriend who's a flight attendant. And he said that this woman is somebody that he dated seven years ago. She's so significant that he wouldn't date flight attendants anymore.

So I remembered, and asked if she's the same girl. His answers became unclear and couldn't be connected to anything anymore. Until he pulled the "I DON'T REMEMBER" card.

This was four or five months ago.

Today we broke up, looking at our photos and videos I remember him so differently. I wish I can go back, not during those times. But before he made me fall for him. I wouldn't be hurting this much, if I never have let him.

Dont let yourself fooled by anyone who has secretive personality, trust me, he is not a trustworthy person , if he's like, being serious with you, you know he will eventually open up it to you, but if its still matters to the past or the person who is he talking about, stop it.

you need to think, memories(with him) are just a fragments of your entire humanity, you can do more and create more memories with or without him, eventually everything will be fine.

Love your self and do let anyone bother or disturb your own happiness.

life is too short to be sad. be happy :)

pS: im sorry my english is hell

Last edited:
We were having a good time with his friends, it was my first time to meet everyone. In the middle of a good conversation one of his friends said, he thought he (my boyfriend) will be bringing (girls name which is not me) here. He just shrugged and immediately shushed his friend.

I understand that its an internal joke, but his reaction was a little different. On our way home I asked, who's the girl whom his friend was talking about at the party, he said she's nobody. I asked intently, and so he said she's was a fling from three years ago. And that she's a flight attendant, she's this and she's that.

I've always been proud that I have good memory, but this is not a good moment to remember things. Because I remember, he talked about a creepy ex-girlfriend who's a flight attendant. And he said that this woman is somebody that he dated seven years ago. She's so significant that he wouldn't date flight attendants anymore.

So I remembered, and asked if she's the same girl. His answers became unclear and couldn't be connected to anything anymore. Until he pulled the "I DON'T REMEMBER" card.

This was four or five months ago.

Today we broke up, looking at our photos and videos I remember him so differently. I wish I can go back, not during those times. But before he made me fall for him. I wouldn't be hurting this much, if I never have let him.

Everybody had similar wish about going back once a relationship turns sour but everything happens for a reason. Instead of regretting, try to see if there's some kind of lesson to be learn. It wasn't your fault because he didn't any red flag for you to think twice. I'm sure you won't let him pursue you had you saw any problems. Life's like that - you meet someone and get to know him then you started liking him so you move to the next level. Once you moved up a level, there are things that you will about each other. Even when you reach the stage of husband and wife, for example, there are still things that you will discover from each other. So the best thing to do is to move on and hope that the next person you meet will be your knight in shining armor.

Dont let yourself fooled by anyone who has secretive personality, trust me, he is not a trustworthy person , if he's like, being serious with you, you know he will eventually open up it to you, but if its still matters to the past or the person who is he talking about, stop it.

you need to think, memories(with him) are just a fragments of your entire humanity, you can do more and create more memories with or without him, eventually everything will be fine.

Love your self and do let anyone bother or disturb your own happiness.

life is too short to be sad. be happy :)

pS: im sorry my english is hell

Thank you, and your english is fine. I don't mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... May kalaguyo ba o wala????

Baka. Who knows? I don't want to know.

Today we broke up, looking at our photos and videos I remember him so differently. I wish I can go back, not during those times. But before he made me fall for him.
yea I can totally relate sayo.
but dont regret the things that happened between you too. I know you are hurting and I'ts ok to say that you are not ok. :comfort:

I'm sorry

Last edited:
yea I can totally relate sayo.
but dont regret the things that happened between you too. I know you are hurting and I'ts ok to say that you are not ok. :comfort:

I'm sorry

This brought me a smile. Thanks

I haven't read much of your posts way back...

some are too lengthy for me I guess... :D

but basing my reaction on this post...

is that really enough to end the relationship you have?
you would let a doubt cause a certain end to your relationship?

'cause as much as I would say it's fine if you want to.
I want you to realize na, part ng every relationship ang doubts
dark secrets, and f*cked up side stories. :yes:

but ask yourself..

is this enough reason for me to go?
to end a relationship i worked so hard for?
fought for, grew with, and lost slept so much for?

a doubt? an uncertainty?..

You would doubt placing your trust at someone
because you had a reason to doubt your trust?

is that even trust at all?

--------------

something to ponder about lang :)

I haven't read much of your posts way back...

some are too lengthy for me I guess... :D

but basing my reaction on this post...

is that really enough to end the relationship you have?
you would let a doubt cause a certain end to your relationship?

'cause as much as I would say it's fine if you want to.
I want you to realize na, part ng every relationship ang doubts
dark secrets, and f*cked up side stories. :yes:

but ask yourself..

is this enough reason for me to go?
to end a relationship i worked so hard for?
fought for, grew with, and lost slept so much for?

a doubt? an uncertainty?..

You would doubt placing your trust at someone
because you had a reason to doubt your trust?

is that even trust at all?

--------------

something to ponder about lang :)

If wishes are to be granted I wish I can't ponder any longer.

as much as we do want that..

we can only hope while trying :)

Back
Top Bottom