Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Starmobile ASTRA - Root and CWM based Recovery

@kam0tefet. punta ka sa thread ng Astra sa Tipidcp meron dun tsaka sa group ng astra sa facebook.

TS pede pa :help: 5 tries na aq d prin success..

parati naka stuck d2
Please look at your device and click RESTORE!
if all is successful i will tell you, if not this shell will run forever.
Running...
Successful, going to reboot your device!
waiting for device to show up again...
ganun lng poh sya kahit 1 hr na aq w8....

mga boss, cno n po dto nkatry nung rom na doskalos rom? tanong lang if okay nmn un..?

TS pede pa :help: 5 tries na aq d prin success..

parati naka stuck d2
Please look at your device and click RESTORE!
if all is successful i will tell you, if not this shell will run forever.
Running...
Successful, going to reboot your device!
ganun lng poh sya kahit 1 hr na aq w8....

Have you actually clicked on RESTORE on your phone?
Do it and it will be successful.

:help:pa help po mga sir ni reset ko yung astra using CWM sinundan ko naman po yung steps tapos ayaw ng mag install kahit anung application.:help::help:

tinagal ko sd card ko ayun nag install pag binalik ko ulit ayaw mag install ng app.

Did you do SWAP sdcard1 with sdcard2 before you reset? then SWAP it back to original settings first.

nag flash po ako nung lewa os kaso po e:signature verification failed.ano po b dapat gawin?

Lewa you downloaded is possibly corrupted. Download again, or better still stick to CWM na lang para di ka ma problema. anyway we dont use recovery much due to scarcity of custom rom for astra.

@paulpacs :

Sir pwede po ba ipa root ko ung a898 duo myphone ko ? hindi ko po ma root ung akin kpag enter recovery po lumalabas logo ng myphone tapos off xa..please help me po !?? :help: :help: :weep:

you do not need to enter RECOVERY in using this rooting procedure, you just need to install the correct drivers for your phone.

Boss bakt ayaw p din .. nakalagay naman na ADB was installed successfully.. naka enbaled na yung USB Debugging.. pag kiniClick ko yung RunMe.bat..

sinasabi: The System cannot find the path specified..

then.. "press any key to continue... "

pag press mawawala.. I cannot see the "Restore" thing.. pahelp naman po.. thanks mga sir..

suggestion lang medyo pakiclear lang po yung procedure para na rin sa mga newbie katulad ko,.. salamat po

either you have not installed the drivers for your phone as listed in step 1 or your PC cannot communicate with ADB. My guess is the drivers.

Bought the astra for almost 2 months from now..well as they say its a bang for your money for the budget conscious people..had it already rooted and still playing with it and looking for apps that will extend its battery life since this one of the issue all the astra phone owners experience...there are apps that say what they are and some are not...I dont know if other owners have this same experience with the camera..especially taking pictures at night and videos too..the led flash seem does not have enough lighting power to capture or record videos at night..thus anybody have this same problems...?

Bad camera po especially at LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS. its resolution is at 8MP but it is software-driven resolution parang pinilit maging 8MP, i compared it the Flare camera, and sorry guys WE LOST. Flare has better camera than ASTRA.

and thanks BONDYING1977 for answering our ka-symbianize. I rarely have time now to check this forum.

Have you actually clicked on RESTORE on your phone?
Do it and it will be successful.

yup i already clicked it... it will say Successful, going to reboot your device!

then it will stuck at this >>>

d ko talaga maroot astra kooo! :/ nkafactory reset at nakailang ulit mgroot,wala padin. :( the system cannot find the path specified lagi nakalagay sa cmd. :(

Attachments

• 538211_603264159690779_642390405_n.jpg
    538211_603264159690779_642390405_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
sundin lng po maigi un rooting instruction sa 1st page. ok na ok po naman sa akin

waaaahhh.... tulong... aya magstar astra ko, nireset ko tapos hanggang kay android lang... paulit ulit... tulong mga masters.....:pray:

mga pre posible bang ma iflash natin ang rom nang starmobile flirt sa astra natin kze un starmobile flirt same lang xa chipset pero naka jely bean na....

oo nga possible b n maiflash ang rom ng starmobile flirt..pra jellybean na dn phone naten..

..pero kng mkaipon nako ulit, bili na lng ako nung cherry mobile thunderbolt na tablet, hehe mas sulit un 3,999 lng..:yipee:

sa tingin ko di pwde maiflash yung sa flirt kase di sila pareho ng screen resolution..

mga sir kailangan ba talga nka connect s nternet ang laptop kpag mgroot ng cp??

Back
Top Bottom