Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Step by step on HOW to Passed the working interview!

maraming salamat sa thread na ito . naboost yung confidence ko nung nabasa ko at nagkaroon ako ng idea sa mga dapat kong gawin sa interview :)

thanks dito boss makakatulong to lalo na sa tulad kong di makapasa lagi sa interview kape kasi ng kape!!! abyway ty sir

hehe nice one..
pero sige pa correct ha..
sa title..dapat pass lang at hindi passed..

hehehhhe

comment lang on some of the things pointed out..

before you go on an interview..
Prepare MENTALLY
and syempre dapt pogi...(plus factor ito kung chicks ung mag iinterview..

tips..
this might contradict some of your points

one..
there is NO way for you to predict an interviewers questions,,,
there are general questions..
But nowadays,,,
HR people,base their next question on what you last said..
(less talk less error,pero dont be too less)payless!(bad sens eof humour)

second research the company,job position youre aplying for,
syempre para alam mo ung pinapasok mo,,

Know your strenghts and weknesses specially oon job related skills,

know yourself is the key here..
kasi...what you say..might be taken as a good point or bad point,
example,out of the blue you said na nursing ka..(nag aaply ka example sa call center)at sinabi mo me balak ka mag abroad..
more or less a call cneter company wouldnt hire you,since short term lang ung stay mo,kais me plans ka to go abroad,,
the compant wouldnt waste time effort resources training you then after 1-4 months reresign ka...

next...
why should we hire you?
though question..pero it boils down to a basic answer,na i am good enough for the copmpany,so why not?di ba?

then again..dont let the interviewer ask this question..
from the beginning of your interview,prove to him i am good,you need me...(by showing off your skills)

salary expectation..
thgis one is quite hard to predict,do some research on how much they offer on the job you want..
be ghonest..on what you say here,,and prove them na your worth paying for it..

on an interview,in my opinion ,it depends on your skill to communica

agree ako dito :thumbsup:

Up for future preferences!

p fahahah ayos ang tagal na nito buhay parin
Yes Sir please Up this for future preference
Post automatically merged:

Ayos na kasi tol! Haha! Hell ya! I've learned alot in this thread huh??! Especially from those grammatically corrected paragraphs! Hahaha! Let us give some thanks to the thread starter, to show some appreciation...
thank you tol!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom