Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SURVEY: What is your ebook reader

Moonreader basta babaan nyo lang ang brightness , ang mahal ng mga kindle device

Previous user ng FB Reader swithced to Aldiko and Moonreader for high lighting functionality.

Since wala namang suitable na ebook reader sa Nokia C2-01 ay sa mismong browser nalang ako nagbabasa. Ahuhu.
Pero nung nagkaroon ako ng android phone ay wps at wattpad app lang gamit ko. :) :)

PHONE: UB reader
PC: SumatraPDF or Calibre
For editing Ebook: Sigil or Calibre :)

eReader Prestigio po gamit with phone and tablet pero plano ko bumili ng kindle. Kaso pwede ko ba i transfer mga ebooks ko from phone to ebook devices? 🤔

Hello guyz I just bought a 10th gen Kindle. The problem is it won't open the loaded books I got here :(
I also tried calibre but it added the cover but could not open it as well.

It always says could not open file.

Hello po. I've visited this thread kase interested ako in buying a kindle ereader in a few weeks time.
Confused lang ako kung ano mas maganda, yung kindle basic o paperwhite?
Salamat po. :)

Hello guyz I just bought a 10th gen Kindle. The problem is it won't open the loaded books I got here :(
I also tried calibre but it added the cover but could not open it as well.

It always says could not open file.

Hi, make sure that you have .mobi format of the file. Convert it otherwise.

Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello po. I've visited this thread kase interested ako in buying a kindle ereader in a few weeks time.
Confused lang ako kung ano mas maganda, yung kindle basic o paperwhite?
Salamat po. :)

Hi, If you have enough funds, go for the paperwhite. Otherwise, basic is pretty good narin. Konti lang difference nila.

- - - Updated - - -

eReader Prestigio po gamit with phone and tablet pero plano ko bumili ng kindle. Kaso pwede ko ba i transfer mga ebooks ko from phone to ebook devices? ��

Hi, as long as the format is .mobi and .azw then yes you can transfer. You can always convert the format if you need to. Bili ka na, it's worth it :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom