Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Nurse's Station

"why did you take up nursing?"

• Total voters
guys may idea po ba kayo sa prometrics,, pati ano po ang magandang reviewer para dito.. tnx in advance.. 3yrs po kasi akong tambay medjo di na uubra ang stock knowledge,, tnx

6 years ago.. i've tried to make this thread as place for nurses to collectively share in humility their fair share of ideas. i'm proud that i was the one who named this thread as a reflection of a nurses station thus symbianize nurses station. the poll question is still the same as i left it before. and i'm glad colleagues are keeping this thread alive. thank you everyone and the admin for keeping the thread alive.

Xavier Saril, RN
Neuro-Spine OR Nurse
Jeddah

6 years ago.. i've tried to make this thread as place for nurses to collectively share in humility their fair share of ideas. i'm proud that i was the one who named this thread as a reflection of a nurses station thus symbianize nurses station. the poll question is still the same as i left it before. and i'm glad colleagues are keeping this thread alive. thank you everyone and the admin for keeping the thread alive.

Xavier Saril, RN
Neuro-Spine OR Nurse
Jeddah

:salute: to you, sir .
P.S gusto ko na din mag abroad ! :ranting: :lol:

Re: "The symbian NURSES Station"

ayos tong thread mo ts!.. i am a nursing graduate too.. but i choose to be an EMT/MEDIC.. sana may mga ebooks din d2 about EMT..

- - - Updated - - -

guys may idea po ba kayo sa prometrics,, pati ano po ang magandang reviewer para dito.. tnx in advance.. 3yrs po kasi akong tambay medjo di na uubra ang stock knowledge,, tnx

kelan ka magtake cha?.. ako din mag take ako this feb 27.. anung prometric exam mo?.. saudi council yung saken.. sana may mkpg bigay satin any knowledge about exam

Re: "The symbian NURSES Station"

patambay mga ka kosa

Im also board passer of nle last july 2011, akala ko nga di ako makakapasa you know why yung final exam which is psychiatric nursing tinulugan ko talaga kasi pagod na ang utak at katawan ko. Nagising ako cguro mga 15mins nalang ang natitira actually kinabahan talaga ako kasi ako ang unang unang nagpapasa ng exam ko. Kahit nakatulog ako well naenjoy ko naman yung board exam masaya =) and challenging din sya.

Tips: Sa lahat ng magtetake ng board exam eto lang gusto ko ipayo.

1. Always pray every exam and focus
2. Mild lang ang pagiging kabado para active ang utak at hindi antok antok pero di maiiwasan hahahaha!!!
3. Dont use your peripheral vision. Eto lang ang pede nyong gawin look up to pray or look down to answer your test paper hahaha...!!!
4. Wag makipag usap sa katabi, kausapin ang sarili promise makakatulong yan, wag mo isipin na nababaliw ka na hahahaha!!!
5. And last feel at home at isipin na registered nurse ka na at ang pinaghirapan ng magulang para makagraduate ka at makapasa ay isang malaking karangalan.

P.s. Di ko sineryoso ang exam masyado kaya ang nakuha kong grade ay 75.5% at muntik ng bumagsak dahil sa psychiatric nursing na yan hahaha!!!! Anyway kung ano man sabihin nyo sakin license na ako pero im not working into a hospital setting but im working in a big company na di ko expected na mareregular ako. Ayun minimum ang sahod pero may transpo and communication allowance and increase so far another increase ng salary ulit.

In short mas malaki sahod ko sa above minimum hahaha!!!

Pero im planning to work abroad kahit hindi nurse basta matulungan ko parents ko. =) god bless everyone and goodluck!!!

sino may info para makaapply for japan balak ko kasi mg take ng language lessons, mahirap daw un, ung mga nakaranas n share naman kau ng exp nyo

sino dito ayaw mag abroad and gusto magtyaga lang dito sa pilipinas?? ako ayoko magabroad and gusto ko mapermanent na sa gov hospital para secured na ang future..

Hi To All Nurses! :)

Pa Offtopic if offtopic post ko :(

I need your help guys please for developing our system (IT) ( thesis/capstone project )

1.) My category ba or types of cases for patients when admitting?
Kasi when I consult our Professor, he told us what if I want to view/see the list of patients who are na nasaksak or na heart attack

2.) When admitting patients, how much for the downpayment?

I need your suggestions and tips PLEASE guys :help:

This is sample image I made

m3nnxrl.png

Kasi we lack of information gathered from the hospital we interview kasi sobrang busy.

At saka baka may sample forms kau dyan, I'm begging :help:

Peace guys!

Thank You!

almost 7 years akong na stock, renew lang ng renew ng license pero di nagagamit..kukuha ako ng emt training, may mairerecommend
ba kayo aside sa lsti at lifeline, fully book na lahat.. so desperate na.

Hello, I'm an RN, and planning to be a dialysis nurse. Ask ko lang, okay po ba status ng dialysis nurse dito sa pinas? And yung opportunity sa ibang bansa, okay po ba?

Salamat :)

Hi To All Nurses! :)

Pa Offtopic if offtopic post ko :(

I need your help guys please for developing our system (IT) ( thesis/capstone project )

1.) My category ba or types of cases for patients when admitting?
Kasi when I consult our Professor, he told us what if I want to view/see the list of patients who are na nasaksak or na heart attack

2.) When admitting patients, how much for the downpayment?

I need your suggestions and tips PLEASE guys :help:

This is sample image I made

http://i.imgur.com/m3nnxrl.png

Kasi we lack of information gathered from the hospital we interview kasi sobrang busy.

At saka baka may sample forms kau dyan, I'm begging :help:

Peace guys!

Thank You!

Need mo pa ba sagot jan Sir?

Hirap magkasahod pag baguhan ka palang. . btw. . pa subscribe po. :)

Back
Top Bottom