Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

tinder help

Xiaoszkie1202

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hello everyone . im just new here po

i just wanna ask pano i change ang gps location ng isang phone . without google detecting the real location of your phone
. im trying to use a tinder i use spoofer app . but something went wrong lang lagi lumalabas .
at sa setting ng phone yung location dun . ginawa ko ng only device . but once you open tinder ililipat nya to sa high accuracy
si tinder i ddetect niya na ph location mo nag mock location na din ako .

any expert in this kind of aspect . it will big help for me ..

ngayon ko lang nalaman na may mga ganto pala. Madami dami pa akong dapat malaman sa mundong ibabaw. hehehe

Back
Top Bottom