Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Totoo Nga Bang Dyos si Hesus?

So hindi ka against sa verse Mga Awit 80:17 TLAB at Roma 8:34 na si Jesus kahit nasa langit ay TAO at hindi Espiritu..

"""> How do I know that we will be spirit beings there in heaven? Simple answer. We humans die. in Heaven there is no death."""" so tanggap mo pala na HUMAN si Jesus kasi namatay si Jesus dba? NAPAKALINAW sa verse na binigay ko na TAO yung nasa kanan ng Ama na nasa langit..

Yung sangkap ng tao na binabanggit mo na katawan, kaluluwa at espiritu ay tama naman.. ang mali poh ay ang interpretasyon mo na SPIRIT ang mga nasa langit.. kasi proven sa verse na nilagay ko na TAO/HUMAN ang nasa langit sa KANAN ng AMA..

At paano yan sa heaven eh SPIRIT ba si ELIJAH at ENOCH? kasi hindi sila namatay eh..pwede ba yun SPIRIT yung 2 pero si Jesus eh TAO sa langit?(awit 80:17) (roma 8:34) ..

by the way I have an interesting idea

1. Isaiah 14:12: “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!” We all know that the " morning star " in the verse is Satan/Lucifer/Devil, as per (Luke 10:18).

2. Revelation 22:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

ibig sabihin ba Dios din si Satanas? alam natin na magkaiba ang pagiging morning star ni Jesus at Satan, bakit sa Alpha at Omega eh " one sided" ka? asan ang hustisya dun?
pag Alpha at Omega parehas pero pag morning star eh MAGKAIBA?

another one here:
1. Christ comes from Christos, a Greek word that means “the anointed one,

2. Ezekiel 28:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. .. this verse refers to the number 1 LIAR(satan/lucifer)
same thing, magkaiba ang pagiging ANNOINTED ni Jesus at Satan no doubt pero sa pagiging Alpha at Omega ng Ama at ni Jesus ay PAREHAS lang?

ano yan pag sa interpretation ikaw ba dapat ang masusunod?

Last edited:
Kaya Ama o Father ang tawag natin sa kanya kasi anak din nya tayong lahat, pero hindi tayo dios.

> Hey, puchoy, before you jump unto another topic. Answer my questions bro. We are not going anywhere.

So hindi ka against sa verse Mga Awit 80:17 TLAB at Roma 8:34 na si Jesus kahit nasa langit ay TAO at hindi Espiritu..

"""> How do I know that we will be spirit beings there in heaven? Simple answer. We humans die. in Heaven there is no death."""" so tanggap mo pala na HUMAN si Jesus kasi namatay si Jesus dba? NAPAKALINAW sa verse na binigay ko na TAO yung nasa kanan ng Ama na nasa langit..

Yung sangkap ng tao na binabanggit mo na katawan, kaluluwa at espiritu ay tama naman.. ang mali poh ay ang interpretasyon mo na SPIRIT ang mga nasa langit.. kasi proven sa verse na nilagay ko na TAO/HUMAN ang nasa langit sa KANAN ng AMA..

At paano yan sa heaven eh SPIRIT ba si ELIJAH at ENOCH? kasi hindi sila namatay eh..pwede ba yun SPIRIT yung 2 pero si Jesus eh TAO sa langit?(awit 80:17) (roma 8:34) ..

> Since you insist that we are still human, even we are in heaven. Clearly you did not understood. We humans, have the Body, Soul and Spirit.
> Again. The Body it came from the dust when God made Adam. Flesh. (Genesis 2:7) This body will die eventually. Our body will go back to the dust where it came from. That's the truth. (Ecclesiastes 12:7). Come on man. There's no longer human flesh there in the heaven. Our body will be left here on earth. Dust.
> And since our Body will die. Our spirit and soul will come back God. (Ecclesiastes 12:7). Our corrupted human body cannot enter to the kingdom of God.

-- "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." 1 Corinthians 15

-- "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." 1 Corinthians 15:44

When Jesus Christ was resurrected after 3 days. Was He still bearing the human flesh? Are you reading even that event?
I'll give you an example in John 20:19
"Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you."
> Jesus Christ right in there midst came. The disciples where all amaze.

by the way I have an interesting idea

1. Isaiah 14:12: “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!” We all know that the " morning star " in the verse is Satan/Lucifer/Devil, as per (Luke 10:18).

2. Revelation 22:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

ibig sabihin ba Dios din si Satanas? alam natin na magkaiba ang pagiging morning star ni Jesus at Satan, bakit sa Alpha at Omega eh " one sided" ka? asan ang hustisya dun?
pag Alpha at Omega parehas pero pag morning star eh MAGKAIBA?

another one here:
1. Christ comes from Christos, a Greek word that means “the anointed one,

2. Ezekiel 28:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. .. this verse refers to the number 1 LIAR(satan/lucifer)
same thing, magkaiba ang pagiging ANNOINTED ni Jesus at Satan no doubt pero sa pagiging Alpha at Omega ng Ama at ni Jesus ay PAREHAS lang?

ano yan pag sa interpretation ikaw ba dapat ang masusunod?

> Love this question, the morning star. This is my take. In the book of job, this was the morning star used. Job 38:4-7
v. 4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

v. 5 - Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

v. 6 - Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

v. 7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

> In this the morning star, refers to the angelic host who sang together for God. And to your point. Yes its true also that Lucifer was also called the morning star in Isaiah 14:12. Lucifer means the "Light Bearer" or "Morning Star". He had been God’s anointed cherub in Ezekiel 28:14, the highest order of angelic being. All this are true.
> And yet He WAS a beautiful morning star, a son of the dawn. Yet enamored with his own beauty (Ezek 28:12-14) and proud desire to be like the Most High (Isaiah 14:13)… he fell. And great was that fall. Now we know the rest of the story. He set about to deceive and destroy God’s creation and all that was dear to God’s heart. Primarily that meant deceiving and drawing away that which God had said was ‘very good’ – the pinnacle of Yahweh’s creation – mankind. He is Satan now. That was His past.

> The New Testament Greek words for “anoint” are chrio, which means “to smear or rub with oil” and, by implication, “to consecrate for office or religious service”; and aleipho, which means “to anoint.” In Bible times, people were anointed with oil to signify God’s blessing or call on that person’s life (Exodus 29:7; Exodus 40:9; 2 Kings 9:6; Ecclesiastes 9:8; James 5:14). A person was anointed for a special purpose—to be a king, to be a prophet, to be a builder, etc. It is only God who can anoint a person for a specific purpose. If we use oil, it is only a symbol of what God is doing.

> Another meaning for the word anointed is "chosen one." The Bible says that Jesus Christ was anointed by God with the Holy Spirit to spread the Good News and free those who have been held captive by sin (Luke 4:18-19; Acts 10:38). After Christ left the earth, He gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16). Now all Christians are anointed, chosen for a specific purpose in furthering God's Kingdom (1 John 2:20). "Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).

> See the word "Anointed" meaning was the "chosen one". Anointing is for everyone who will be chosen by God to do His purpose and will.

> You get the point. God anointed Lucifer back in eternity past, to be the archangel (which means the highest order of angelic being.) Same way with the Kings and rulers and priest of the ancient times. And also to Jesus Christ, to save all humanity.

> But the word "Alpha and Omega" is unique and distinct only to God. That title was never used in any other throughout the Bible except to God. I am not the one who is saying this. But the Bible bear it witness.

P.S. There are still unanswered question.

si Jesukristo ay nag katawang tao pero ang nasa loob niya ay Diyos kasi nang galing sya sa Diyos Ama..

parang pag sinabi na yung lalaki nag damit babae diba lalake pa din yun pero nag damit babae lang.. parang ganyan yung logic nyan e..
meron bang tao na nagkatawan tao???

kaya si Jesukristo ay Diyos. unawain lang sana mabuti ang bible mga kapatid

Can you explain this, @rofin @puchoy.

-- Isaiah 45:23
"I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

-- Philippians 2:10-11
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

> How about this, can you explain it. This kind of worship are only for God alone.

P.S. This is just the start bro. Again we are still scratching the the tip of the iceberg. :yipee: SHALOM

Some of my quoted comment of yours I just lessen them, but don't worry I read them all. Just need to lessen a bit, because I can't post more than 25000 characters more. Error sometimes.

Let us take a closer look at Philippians 2:10,11, where at the name of JESUS every knee shall bow and every tongue confess being compared with Isaiah 45:23, where Almighty God Yahweh says, that TO ME every knee shall bow, and you conclude that Jesus MUST therefore BE Yahweh HIMSELF, because as you have said that ONLY Yahweh can receive worship.

First of all let us read Philippians 2:10 in it's CONTEXT to see what this verse is actually saying to us and then, we will read Isaiah 45:23 in it's CONTEXT to learn what it is actually teaching us in TRUTH.

Philippians 2:5-11.

5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in the FORM of God (the word form here comes from the Greek root word "meres" String's #3313, which means of a sort being prat of the whole. This agrees with God living spoken LOGOS coming out from God's mouth to speak from into existence God's Son Jesus), thought it not robbery to be equal with God: (Jesus knew from the Scriptures that his ORIGIN was from above and that his Father was Yahweh himself and that he was NOT conceived in the womb of his human mother by and earthly father. Jesus knew that he was UNIQUELY begotten by his God and Father, yet he did
NOT seek to take by force any equality with his God and Father. Jesus said that he came forth OUT FROM God knowing that God's SPOKEN word brought him into existence.)
7. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: (Many other translations correctly state that this form of God, which we know is the LOGOS of God, which is alive and QUICKENS or makes alive STRIPPED all of it's DIVINE NATURE to take on HUMAN nature. And this Agrees with John 1:14 where the LOGOS the SPOKEN word of God was MADE flesh.)
8. And being found in fashion as a MAN (meaning 100% a human being with ZERO percent of divine nature), he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (Obedient to WHO? Jesus became obedient to HIS God and Father Yahweh)
9. WHEREFORE (or for this VERY REASON Jesus the SON OF God becoming OBEDIENT to do all his God and Father's WILL even to suffer and die on the cross so that whosoever will BELIEVE on Jesus should not perish, but be given eternal life.) God also has HIGHLY EXALTED him (The MAN Jesus the CHRIST), AND (has) GIVEN him a NAME which is above every name:
10. THAT (or SO THAT) at the NAME OF Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, TO the GLORY OF God the FATHER."

Now let us read the entire CONTEXT of Isaiah 45:23 and you will see that it agrees perfectly with Philippians 2:10,11 where AT the NAME of Jesus will every knee bow and confess that Jesus is Lord TO the GLORY of Yahweh, which God the Father GAVE to his SON Jesus to BECOME HIGHLY EXALTED only AFTER his Son OVERCAME the enemy for Yahweh's NAME'S sake.

Please read Isaiah 45:1-6, then skip down to Isaiah 45:23

1. Thus says the LORD TO his ANOINTED, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him (This is a PROPHECY of God's yet coming SON, whom Yahweh SURNAME or GIVE to his SON his very OWN NAME. The name JESUS means Yahweh saves or the Salvation OF Yahweh, which is why Yahweh says of himself that he is the ONLY Savior); and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2. I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3. And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that YOU (my SON) may KNOW that I, the LORD, which call YOU by YOUR NAME, am the God of Israel.
4. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called YOU by YOUR NAME: I have SURNAMED YOU, though YOU have NOT KNOW ME.
5. I am the LORD, and there is NONE else, there is NO God beside me: I girded YOU, though YOU have NOT KNOW ME:
6. THAT (or SO THAT) they may know (speaking of ALL of mankind may KNOW) from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is NONE beside me. I am the LORD, and there is NONE else."

Here we see that the SON OF God did NOT always KNOW that Yahweh was his FATHER. God REVEALED this TRUTH to his SON through his written WORD, the Holy Scriptures. Remember that we have already learned that Yahweh TAUGHT his SON Jesus morning by morning and GAVE him an ear to HEAR and the tongue of the learned.

The word "SURNAME" here means to EULOGIZE, to extol, to praise highly, to lift, or to HIGHLY EXALT. To SURNAME also mean to give one's OWN NAME to another usually as a family name, which can be both the last name and the first name. Some fathers name their son AFTER themselves giving them their exact SAME NAME and the only way you can distinguish the NAME is to know BOTH the father and his son where the father is called "SENIOR" and the son is called JUNIOR". In other words, God gave his SON Jesus his OWN NAME having ALL the AUTHORITY of Yahweh HIMSELF behind the NAME of Jesus. This AGREE with Philippians where God the Father HIGHLY EXALTED the NAME of Jesus so AT the NAME of Jesus every knee will bow and confess that Jesus is Lord TO the GLORY of God the Father Yahweh.

Now let us skip down to Isaiah 45:23

23. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

This mean that God spoke his word(Prophesy of Son being exalted by God) and it will come to pass (thus shall not return and it is DONE) as he also exalted his Son to be a god thus as we know in contrast of John 5:23 which basically says 23. that all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father which hath sent him."

So if you do not honor, praise, and give thanks to Jesus to see that he is WORTHY of such worship then you are NOT giving true honor and worship to the Father. How can you truly HONOR God’s Son if you believe and teach that Jesus is just a MODE or manifestation of God or a third person in the trinity? How can you truly HONOR Yahweh’s SON when you believe and teach that Jesus IS Yahweh HIMSELF?

Oh yes I do believe that there are lesser gods because it is biblical, how does the men of old says that the God the Father is God of gods? If there are no other gods? Yes sometimes other gods refers to idols in the bible and yet I just remembered Jesus told the parisees that they are gods also. Also moses was called god by God. Now it means the word god implies authority over other a title and the true God title referring to the Father is what makes the title different over other gods since to me it means the source, the creator, the Father of all, the Most High, the Almighty. There is none higher than him, there is none like him who is the most powerful, most sovereign. (Psalms 82:1 , Exodus 7:1 , John 10:34, Exodus 4:16)

Thanks for reading, though you will not probably evaluate it but just counter it. Anyway hope that you learned that there are other explanation out there that agrees with the light of the whole word of God.

Last edited:
Let us take a closer look at Philippians 2:10,11, where at the name of JESUS every knee shall bow and every tongue confess being compared with Isaiah 45:23, where Almighty God Yahweh says, that TO ME every knee shall bow, and you conclude that Jesus MUST therefore BE Yahweh HIMSELF, because as you have said that ONLY Yahweh can receive worship.

First of all let us read Philippians 2:10 in it's CONTEXT to see what this verse is actually saying to us and then, we will read Isaiah 45:23 in it's CONTEXT to learn what it is actually teaching us in TRUTH.

Philippians 2:5-11.

5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in the FORM of God (the word form here comes from the Greek root word "meres" String's #3313, which means of a sort being prat of the whole. This agrees with God living spoken LOGOS coming out from God's mouth to speak from into existence God's Son Jesus), thought it not robbery to be equal with God: (Jesus knew from the Scriptures that his ORIGIN was from above and that his Father was Yahweh himself and that he was NOT conceived in the womb of his human mother by and earthly father. Jesus knew that he was UNIQUELY begotten by his God and Father, yet he did
NOT seek to take by force any equality with his God and Father. Jesus said that he came forth OUT FROM God knowing that God's SPOKEN word brought him into existence.)
7. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: (Many other translations correctly state that this form of God, which we know is the LOGOS of God, which is alive and QUICKENS or makes alive STRIPPED all of it's DIVINE NATURE to take on HUMAN nature. And this Agrees with John 1:14 where the LOGOS the SPOKEN word of God was MADE flesh.)
8. And being found in fashion as a MAN (meaning 100% a human being with ZERO percent of divine nature), he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (Obedient to WHO? Jesus became obedient to HIS God and Father Yahweh)
9. WHEREFORE (or for this VERY REASON Jesus the SON OF God becoming OBEDIENT to do all his God and Father's WILL even to suffer and die on the cross so that whosoever will BELIEVE on Jesus should not perish, but be given eternal life.) God also has HIGHLY EXALTED him (The MAN Jesus the CHRIST), AND (has) GIVEN him a NAME which is above every name:
10. THAT (or SO THAT) at the NAME OF Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, TO the GLORY OF God the FATHER."

Now let us read the entire CONTEXT of Isaiah 45:23 and you will see that it agrees perfectly with Philippians 2:10,11 where AT the NAME of Jesus will every knee bow and confess that Jesus is Lord TO the GLORY of Yahweh, which God the Father GAVE to his SON Jesus to BECOME HIGHLY EXALTED only AFTER his Son OVERCAME the enemy for Yahweh's NAME'S sake.

Please read Isaiah 45:1-6, then skip down to Isaiah 45:23

1. Thus says the LORD TO his ANOINTED, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him (This is a PROPHECY of God's yet coming SON, whom Yahweh SURNAME or GIVE to his SON his very OWN NAME. The name JESUS means Yahweh saves or the Salvation OF Yahweh, which is why Yahweh says of himself that he is the ONLY Savior); and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2. I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3. And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that YOU (my SON) may KNOW that I, the LORD, which call YOU by YOUR NAME, am the God of Israel.
4. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called YOU by YOUR NAME: I have SURNAMED YOU, though YOU have NOT KNOW ME.
5. I am the LORD, and there is NONE else, there is NO God beside me: I girded YOU, though YOU have NOT KNOW ME:
6. THAT (or SO THAT) they may know (speaking of ALL of mankind may KNOW) from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is NONE beside me. I am the LORD, and there is NONE else."

Here we see that the SON OF God did NOT always KNOW that Yahweh was his FATHER. God REVEALED this TRUTH to his SON through his written WORD, the Holy Scriptures. Remember that we have already learned that Yahweh TAUGHT his SON Jesus morning by morning and GAVE him an ear to HEAR and the tongue of the learned.

The word "SURNAME" here means to EULOGIZE, to extol, to praise highly, to lift, or to HIGHLY EXALT. To SURNAME also mean to give one's OWN NAME to another usually as a family name, which can be both the last name and the first name. Some fathers name their son AFTER themselves giving them their exact SAME NAME and the only way you can distinguish the NAME is to know BOTH the father and his son where the father is called "SENIOR" and the son is called JUNIOR". In other words, God gave his SON Jesus his OWN NAME having ALL the AUTHORITY of Yahweh HIMSELF behind the NAME of Jesus. This AGREE with Philippians where God the Father HIGHLY EXALTED the NAME of Jesus so AT the NAME of Jesus every knee will bow and confess that Jesus is Lord TO the GLORY of God the Father Yahweh.

Now let us skip down to Isaiah 45:23

23. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

This mean that God spoke his word(Prophesy of Son being exalted by God) and it will come to pass (thus shall not return and it is DONE) as he also exalted his Son to be a god thus as we know in contrast of John 5:23 which basically says 23. that all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father which hath sent him."

So if you do not honor, praise, and give thanks to Jesus to see that he is WORTHY of such worship then you are NOT giving true honor and worship to the Father. How can you truly HONOR God’s Son if you believe and teach that Jesus is just a MODE or manifestation of God or a third person in the trinity? How can you truly HONOR Yahweh’s SON when you believe and teach that Jesus IS Yahweh HIMSELF?

Oh yes I do believe that there are lesser gods because it is biblical, how does the men of old says that the God the Father is God of gods? If there are no other gods? Yes sometimes other gods refers to idols in the bible and yet I just remembered Jesus told the parisees that they are gods also. Also moses was called god by God. Now it means the word god implies authority over other a title and the true God title referring to the Father is what makes the title different over other gods since to me it means the source, the creator, the Father of all, the Most High, the Almighty. There is none higher than him, there is none like him who is the most powerful, most sovereign. (Psalms 82:1 , Exodus 7:1 , John 10:34, Exodus 4:16)

Hey rofin, this is another of your inconsistency. If you did apply this to the entire CONTEXT of John 1 (Whole Chapter) then we would never get here. Here you connected the whole chapter and why not apply it the whole chapter of John 1? And you said, it was different? And here you connected those verses? You are sometimes bias, just like what you did on John 1:14, just the first sentence and neglected the next sentences.

> And you explanation are all over the place. You agree and disagree of who Jesus was. That He was with God from the beginning because He made himself like a servant. Stripe of His divine nature. And you don't believe that He was with God as His only begotten Son since creation. All for you explanation about the verse of Philippians 2 are kinda all over the place.

> Let me clear this for you. Christ was made on the likeness of men, according to verse 7. What does that mean? He wasn't just a man. He was more than just a man. He was with God since the beginning of time. That's according to the bible itself. Connected to John 1 (Whole Chapter). Jesus was the main character of the chapter.

> Now about the book of Isaiah 43, those words where not directly to Christ. It was the prophecy of King Cyrus. That God will deliver Israel from the bondage of the Babylonian captivity through King Cyrus. You could make King Cyrus an example to Jesus but those words are for King Cyrus. Connected to the book of Ezra.

> Those words that God said, "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." Isaiah 43:23. God said I sworn. He don't lie on those words. And this words somehow connected to Jesus Christ His only begotten Son.

> Your true about that those who honor the Son, they also honor the Father. And I believe in the Holy Trinity or in other words The Trinity (Triunity) of God. One must praise and honor and adore Jesus as to the Father. I honor the Son the same as I honor the Father.

> Now about the gods of the bible. Most of them are the fallen angels or the demons. And self proclaim gods. Example are in Noah's time (Genesis 6:1-5, Job 2:1-13)

> And God clearly said, in Exodus 20:2 "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." The same God who spoke to moses that He will make moses as a god to pharaoh. There was called man made god just like the idols. That's the reason why I don't believe Jesus as only god. Because God already said so.

> What does the god of this world do to us? "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:4.

> Now if you ever did understand who God is. He will never give his authority to human kind. Ever. Even share his authority to human kind. Even worship.
Even Honor, Praise. Adoration to any human being. Jesus was different to all humanity. He was more than that.

> Now whats separate us is this. You call Jesus as god. But the Father called Jesus his only begotten son as God. Hebrews 1:8-9
v. 8 - "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

v. 9 - "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."
> Read throughout the Whole chapter to understand more.

Last edited:
Guys tapos na tong usapin nato kung pupunta kayo sa intelinear bible or greek where all translations comes from

John 1:18
View attachment 372548

from the greek word monogenēs Theos (Begotten God)

Watch this also perfect answer from the Bible

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 5
@gildartstale

in this verse Psalm 80:17 and

“Kung kayo nga’y muling binuhay na kalakip ni Cristo, ay hanapin ninyo ang mga bagay na nangasa itaas, na kinaroroonan ni Cristo, na nakaupo sa kanan ng Dios.” (Col. 3:1)

hindi pa ba malinaw jan na TAO si Jesus kahit nasa langit na sya? at hindi sya dios?

in a different topic, what is your explanation about Jesus being called " Morning Star'" in the book of revelation?

Colossians 1:18 ESV / 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent( that may be the resaon why Jesus has been called Alpha(first).

John 6:40-44 King James Version (KJV)
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (meaning si jesus na ang bubuhay ng patay In "LAST" day, he is called Omega because of that
(Acts 10:40)
40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen.

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure';

Ecclesiastes 3:11

He has made everything appropriate in its time He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end. (one of the reason why God the Father is called Alpha and Omega)

Now you see the DIFFERENCE?

There is no proof in the bible that say's Alpha and Omega is only pertaining to God.

same with the word (Annointed/Christ) because that word also has given or used by calling Satan/Lucfer..

the name "Morning Star" has been given to Jesus and Satan/Lucifer as well but they are not One or the same

anak si jesus may ama pa yan yun ay si jehovah...yan ang pangalan nang nating lahat ta itinago yan ng katoliko ng mahabang panahon...

Hybreed name lang po ang Jehovah. Galing po yan sa Pangalang "Yaweh" at katawagang "Adonai". Para po maiwasan ang paggamit ng pangalan ng Diyos sa walang kwentang bagay kaya pinagsama nila ang YHWH at Adonai na naging "YaHoWaH" yan po ang totoo.

@gildartstale

in this verse Psalm 80:17 and

“Kung kayo nga’y muling binuhay na kalakip ni Cristo, ay hanapin ninyo ang mga bagay na nangasa itaas, na kinaroroonan ni Cristo, na nakaupo sa kanan ng Dios.” (Col. 3:1)

hindi pa ba malinaw jan na TAO si Jesus kahit nasa langit na sya? at hindi sya dios?

in a different topic, what is your explanation about Jesus being called " Morning Star'" in the book of revelation?

And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent( that may be the resaon why Jesus has been called Alpha(first).

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (meaning si jesus na ang bubuhay ng patay In "LAST" day, he is called Omega because of that

Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure';

He has made everything appropriate in its time He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end. (one of the reason why God the Father is called Alpha and Omega)

There is no proof in the bible that say's Alpha and Omega is only pertaining to God.

same with the word (Annointed/Christ) because that word also has given or used by calling Satan/Lucfer..

the name "Morning Star" has been given to Jesus and Satan/Lucifer as well but they are not One or the same

--->I already answer this.....

About our body in heaven,

> Since you insist that we are still human, even we are in heaven. Clearly you did not understood. We humans, have the Body, Soul and Spirit.
> Again. The Body it came from the dust when God made Adam. Flesh. (Genesis 2:7) This body will die eventually. Our body will go back to the dust where it came from. That's the truth. (Ecclesiastes 12:7). Come on man. There's no longer human flesh there in the heaven. Our body will be left here on earth. Dust.
> And since our Body will die. Our spirit and soul will come back God. (Ecclesiastes 12:7). Our corrupted human body cannot enter to the kingdom of God.

-- "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." 1 Corinthians 15

-- "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." 1 Corinthians 15:44

When Jesus Christ was resurrected after 3 days. Was He still bearing the human flesh? Are you reading even that event?
"Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you."

About the "morning star" and "Anointed".

> Love this question, the morning star. This is my take. In the book of job, this was the morning star used. Job 38:4-7
v. 4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

v. 5 - Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

v. 6 - Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

v. 7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

> In this the morning star, refers to the angelic host who sang together for God. And to your point. Yes its true also that Lucifer was also called the morning star in Isaiah 14:12. Lucifer means the "Light Bearer" or "Morning Star". He had been God’s anointed cherub in Ezekiel 28:14, the highest order of angelic being. All this are true.
> And yet He WAS a beautiful morning star, a son of the dawn. Yet enamored with his own beauty (Ezek 28:12-14) and proud desire to be like the Most High (Isaiah 14:13)… he fell. And great was that fall. Now we know the rest of the story. He set about to deceive and destroy God’s creation and all that was dear to God’s heart. Primarily that meant deceiving and drawing away that which God had said was ‘very good’ – the pinnacle of Yahweh’s creation – mankind. He is Satan now. That was His past.

> The New Testament Greek words for “anoint” are chrio, which means “to smear or rub with oil” and, by implication, “to consecrate for office or religious service”; and aleipho, which means “to anoint.” In Bible times, people were anointed with oil to signify God’s blessing or call on that person’s life (Exodus 29:7; Exodus 40:9; 2 Kings 9:6; Ecclesiastes 9:8; James 5:14). A person was anointed for a special purpose—to be a king, to be a prophet, to be a builder, etc. It is only God who can anoint a person for a specific purpose. If we use oil, it is only a symbol of what God is doing.

> Another meaning for the word anointed is "chosen one." The Bible says that Jesus Christ was anointed by God with the Holy Spirit to spread the Good News and free those who have been held captive by sin (Luke 4:18-19; Acts 10:38). After Christ left the earth, He gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16). Now all Christians are anointed, chosen for a specific purpose in furthering God's Kingdom (1 John 2:20). "Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).

> See the word "Anointed" meaning was the "chosen one". Anointing is for everyone who will be chosen by God to do His purpose and will.

> You get the point. God anointed Lucifer back in eternity past, to be the archangel (which means the highest order of angelic being.) Same way with the Kings and rulers and priest of the ancient times. And also to Jesus Christ, to save all humanity.

> But the word "Alpha and Omega" is unique and distinct only to God. That title was never used in any other throughout the Bible except to God. I am not the one who is saying this. But the Bible bear it witness. There is no one lived in the bible right from the beginning until now. Only God did and will be.

> How about explaining this.

"I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

> How about this, can you explain it. This kind of worship are only for God alone.

SHALOM.. :)

Last edited:
Si Kristo po ay DIOS Juan 17:5-6. nagkatawang tao lang po sya.

- - - Updated - - -

opo Dios din po sya, syempre ang ipinanganak ng Dios ay Dios din po

--->I already answer this.....

About our body in heaven,

About the "morning star" and "Anointed".

> But the word "Alpha and Omega" is unique and distinct only to God. That title was never used in any other throughout the Bible except to God. I am not the one who is saying this. But the Bible bear it witness. There is no one lived in the bible right from the beginning until now. Only God did and will be.

> How about explaining this.

SHALOM.. :)

So since Jesus is a MAN even though He is currently in heaven..not a God nor Spirit as you claimed (Psalm 80:17 and Col. 3:1) proven na poh sa bible na MAN si Jesus.. wag mo na guluhin..DIRECTED na poh sinabi ng bible na MAN yung nasa kanan ng Dios sa langit which is Jesus.

you said " Philippians 2:10-11

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

ayan poh..nasa verse na din poh ang sagot kung bakit dapat natin i worship si Jesus.. sa IKALULUWALHATI ng Ama.

and perhaps you forgot this verse as well:
1 Corinthians 15:27-28 New International Version (NIV)
27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

actually hindi lang si Jesus ang inutusan tayo na SAMBAHIN natin(not the holy spirit).. kung yan ang gagawin mo batayan na dapat kilalanin si Jesus na dios eh dapat kilalanin mo din na dios ang IPINASASAMBA sa atin ng Dios bukod kay jesus..

and please don't question God commanded us to worship Jesus., it's His prerogative as a creator.. we are just a creation of God.

again how can you say na distinct lang sa God yung Alpha and Omega pero yung Annointed at Morning Star ay hindi lolz.. ang bias mo naman sa bible term..

It seems hindi mo alam ang difference ng pagiging Alpha and Omega ng Between Christ and Father..

There INULIT ko na sa IKAUUNAWA mo poh..

here is another one interesting lolz..

God anointed Lucifer back in eternity past, to be the archangel (which means the highest order of angelic being.)

It was not written in Ezekiel 28:14 that the morning star has annointed Lucifer as an Archangel na highest order of angelic being..

it was written in the bible that Michael is the only one having the title of archangel..

I don't know where did you get this idea lolz.

Last edited:
So since Jesus is a MAN even though He is currently in heaven..not a God nor Spirit as you claimed (Psalm 80:17 and Col. 3:1) proven na poh sa bible na MAN si Jesus.. wag mo na guluhin..DIRECTED na poh sinabi ng bible na MAN yung nasa kanan ng Dios sa langit which is Jesus.

> Hey puchoy, you clearly don't understand what the Bible teacher about our body in heaven. No more death in heaven. How come there is a human flesh in heaven? Lols. I already supported with the verses.

> The son of man was just a title or a reference to Jesus Christ. And in revelation Jesus reveals himself as a "Son of Man" in revelation 1:9-18. Again post it for you. I don't know even you read these verses. Revelation 1:12-18

v. 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

v. 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

v. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

v. 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

v. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

v. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

v. 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

>>> Does this description to you about the "Son of Man", was still a man, are you being blind?

you said " Philippians 2:10-11

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

ayan poh..nasa verse na din poh ang sagot kung bakit dapat natin i worship si Jesus.. sa IKALULUWALHATI ng Ama.

and perhaps you forgot this verse as well:
27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

actually hindi lang si Jesus ang inutusan tayo na SAMBAHIN natin(not the holy spirit).. kung yan ang gagawin mo batayan na dapat kilalanin si Jesus na dios eh dapat kilalanin mo din na dios ang IPINASASAMBA sa atin ng Dios bukod kay jesus..

and please don't question God commanded us to worship Jesus., it's His prerogative as a creator.. we are just a creation of God.

> Now since Jesus is just a man to you. So we will worship a man? What? Does worship only to God not man? That's idolatry.

> Tell whom we will worship other than Jesus? Supporting verse.

again how can you say na distinct lang sa God yung Alpha and Omega pero yung Annointed at Morning Star ay hindi lolz.. ang bias mo naman sa bible term..

It seems hindi mo alam ang difference ng pagiging Alpha and Omega ng Between Christ and Father..

There INULIT ko na sa IKAUUNAWA mo poh..

here is another one interesting lolz..

God anointed Lucifer back in eternity past, to be the archangel (which means the highest order of angelic being.)

It was not written in Ezekiel 28:14 that the morning star has annointed Lucifer as an Archangel na highest order of angelic being..

it was written in the bible that Michael is the only one having the title of archangel..

I don't know where did you get this idea lolz.

> I already explain about the "morning star" and the "anionted". The title "morning star" of lucifer. That was his past. lucifer no longer the morning star. and for your info Jesus was called "The Bright Morning Star".
> About the "Anointed" or the "Chosen one". Anyone who was chosen by God can be anointed. Just like when God anointed David to become a King.

> There are titles and authority that only distinct to God. It means that only God has it, no other. I just name a few, this are that:

1. The title "Alpha and Omega" Meaning: “The First and the Last,” “The Beginning and The End”. No other in history since from the beginning of time lived since. Not also the angels or the heavenly beings because they where created by God. Jesus also claim this words.

2. The title "Adonai" Meaning: My LORD (a substitute for “YHWH” in Judaism). Jesus also called Lord. (Philippians 2:11)

3. The title "The Author of Life". God breath unto creation and gives it life. Jesus also called by this. (Acts 3:15)

4. The title "The Creator". God created the heavens and the earth. Jesus also was the creator according to. (1 Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:15-16)

5. The authority to "Save People". God is our savior. So does Jesus Christ is called the savior of the world. (John 3:16, Luke 2:11)

6. The authority to "Judge the Living". Only God can judge eternally. So does Jesus as judge to all. (2 Corinthians 5:10, Acts 10:42)

7. The authority to "Forgive Sin". God forgive sins. So does Jesus. Through His blood we are washed by our sins. (Acts 2:38, Ephesians 4:31-32)

> So yeah take a better look at it bro.

> Now whats separate us is this. You call Jesus as man. But the Father called Jesus his only begotten son as God. Hebrews 1:8-9
v. 8 - "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

v. 9 - "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."
> Read throughout the Whole chapter to understand more.

SHALOM... :)

1. The title "Alpha and Omega" Meaning: “The First and the Last,” “The Beginning and The End”. No other in history since from the beginning of time lived since. Not also the angels or the heavenly beings because they where created by God. Jesus also claim this words.

Ans.

Philippians 2:10-11

ANS.. the Lord's Prayer poh

Ama namin, sumasalangit ka, SAMBAHIN ang PANGALAN mo, dumating nawa ang kaharian mo etc..

kung idolatry ang pagsamba sa tao(kahit iniutos ng Dios para sa IKALULUWALHATI nya) at mas higit na IDOLATRY ang pagsamba sa PANGALAN(dahil iniutos naman yun na sambahin din).. Buti nba lang hindi ikaw ang sinunod ng mga TAPAT na Cristiano kasi malamang mahuhulog sila sa maling pagkaunawa.

Question: about sa verse na (Psalm 80:17 and Col. 3:1) , Sino poh yung TAO na tinutukoy sa talata na yan? si Jesus ba?
wag mo na guluhin ang pagpapaliwanag.. ganun lang ka simple.

I just can't get your idea na dapat wala nang TAO sa langit kasi dapat Spirit na..

Hindi mo ba naisip na maari din magkaroon ng PUNMUNGKAHOY ng BUHAY sa LANGIT gaya ng nasa hardin ng EDEN?

1. The title "Alpha and Omega" Meaning: “The First and the Last,” “The Beginning and The End”. No other in history since from the beginning of time lived since. Not also the angels or the heavenly beings because they where created by God. Jesus also claim this words. >>>>>>>>> any verse in the bible na sa God lang dapat itawag yun?..

2. The title "Adonai" Meaning: My LORD (a substitute for “YHWH” in Judaism). Jesus also called Lord. (Philippians 2:11)>>>> are you sure about the YHWH = Adonai?
Lucas 6:46
“Bakit ninyo ako tinatawag na Panginoon, gayong hindi naman ninyo sinusunod ang mga sinasabi ko? kaya naan pala dapat tawagin na Panginoon si Jesus ay para natin sya SUNDIN
hindi dahil dios si Jesus

3. The title "The Author of Life". God breath unto creation and gives it life. Jesus also called by this. (Acts 3:15) >>>>>> where in the bible that God has been called Author of Life?
Hebrews 12:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 looking unto Jesus, the [a]author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
here we go again sa MALING pagkakaunawa mo.. para pala sa PANANAMPALATAYA yunb at hindi sa LITERAL na buhay eh.

4. 4. The title "The Creator". God created the heavens and the earth. Jesus also was the creator according to. (1 Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:15-16) >>>> I don't know if you understand the vere clearly.. pag Lord creator ba? ang clear na nasa talata eh ang FATHER ang creator at si Jesus ay Lord..Si Jesus at FIRSTBORN(kasi hindi ipinapanganak ang Dios) at ang lahat ay nilalang sa PAMAMAGITAN niya(kaya nga may I Tim. 2:5) kasi TAGAPAMAGITAN si Jesus ng lahat ng nilalang at nilinaw ni Pablo.. TAO ang tagapamagitan natin.

5. 5. The authority to "Save People". God is our savior. So does Jesus Christ is called the savior of the world. (John 3:16, Luke 2:11) >>>>>>>>
Gawa,5:31
Ginawang tagapagligtas si cristo
Gawa,2:36
Ginawang panginoon
at prerogative na ng Ama kung sino gagawin nya tagapagligtas at panginoon.. mas marunong pa ba tayo sa Kanya?
ang totoo nga eh pati si Jesus nangangailangan ng kaligtasan eh
Mga Hebreo 5:7
Noong si Jesus ay namumuhay pa rito sa lupa, siya'y nanalangin at lumuluhang nakiusap sa Diyos na makakapagligtas sa kanya sa kamatayan. At dininig siya ng Diyos dahil lubusan siyang nagpakumbabá.
at pati si Jesus naman aminado jan
‘Hindi ako makakagawa ng anuman na mula sa aking sarili. Ako ay humahatol ayon sa naririnig ko. Ang aking hatol ay matuwid sapagkat hindi ko hinahanap ang aking kalooban kundi ang kalooban ng Ama na nagsugo sa akin.’
Juan 5.30
Ang Salita ng Diyos

6. The authority to "Judge the Living". Only God can judge eternally. So does Jesus as judge to all. (2 Corinthians 5:10, Acts 10:42)>>>>>>>

Acts 10:42 New International Version (NIV)
42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. >>>>>> ibig sabihin eh hindi lang distinct sa God ang Authority na yan.. kasi APPOINTED lang pala si Jesus eh... gagawa at mag AAPPOINT ba ang Dios ng isa pang dios?

7. The authority to "Forgive Sin". God forgive sins. So does Jesus. Through His blood we are washed by our sins. (Acts 2:38, Ephesians 4:31-32)>>>>>>>>
Gawa 2:38 Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND)
38 Sumagot si Pedro sa kanila, “Magsisi ang bawat isa sa inyong mga kasalanan at magpabautismo sa pangalan ni Jesu-Cristo,[a] at mapapatawad ang inyong mga kasalanan at matatanggap ninyo ang regalo ng Dios na walang iba kundi ang Banal na Espiritu.

Efeso 4:31-32 Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND)
31 Alisin nʼyo ang anumang samaan ng loob, galit, pag-aaway, pambubulyaw, paninira sa kapwa, pati na ang lahat ng uri ng masasamang hangarin. 32 Sa halip, maging mabait kayo at maawain sa isaʼt isa. At magpatawad kayo sa isaʼt isa gaya ng pagpapatawad ng Dios sa inyo dahil kay Cristo. (kasi nga TAGAPAMAGITAN si Jesus sa Itim 2:5 at TAO ang tagapamagitan)

James Moffatt Translation
“he says of the Son, ‘God is thy throne forever and ever, thy royal scepter is the scepter of equality.”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“sinasabi niya tungkol sa Anak, ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman, ang iyong maharlikang setro ay ang setro ng pagkakapantay-pantay.”

Goodspeed
“But of the Son he says, ‘God is your throne forever and ever! And a righteous scepter is the scepter of his kingdom.”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit tungkol sa Anak ay kaniyang sinasabi, ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman! At isang matuwid na setro ay ang setro ng kaniyang kaharian.

Complete Bible
“But of the Son he says, ‘God is your throne forever and ever!...”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit tungkol sa Anak ay kaniyang sinasabi, ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman!...

New World Translation
“But with reference to the Son: ‘God is your throne forever and ever!...”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit patungkol sa Anak: ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman!...”

meaning maling salin or questionable ang talatang gamit mo na hebreo 1:8

kasi ITINUWID ng AUTHOR ng aklat ng Hebreo kung ano talaga ang likas na kalagayan ni Jesus.

Hebreo 7:24 KJV
“But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit ang taong ito , sapagkat namamalagi magpakailanman, ay may pagkasaserdoteng hindi mapapalitan.”

see TAO talaga si Jesus at hindi god tulad ng pakakilala mo sa kanya.. (buti na lang binasa ko ang buong aklat at hindi lang buong chapter gaya ng advice mo I advice you naman basahin mo buong Biblia ...

hindi siya diyos tao siya na ipinanganak..walang diyos na pinapanganak.

- - - Updated - - -

Si Kristo po ay DIOS Juan 17:5-6. nagkatawang tao lang po sya.

- - - Updated - - -

opo Dios din po sya, syempre ang ipinanganak ng Dios ay Dios din po

mali po ang pagkakaintindi niyo sa talata..

- - - Updated - - -

at DISTINCTIVE lang sa living creations ng Dios ang IPANGANAK..

pag Dios dapat hindi IPINAPANGANAK.

Ans.

Philippians 2:10-11

> Yeah, I know for the Glory of God. Its was what Jesus saying. John 5:23
"That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him."

> So what's the connection bro to "Alpha and Omega", to honor the father? Do you even understand english bro? "Alpha and Omega" is a title. It is God's Attribute. A part of who God is. Not to the whole creation.

> Read this verses bro about the "Alpha and Omega". Only 6 verses in the Bible that God declared himself. (Revelation 22:13, Revelation 1:8, Revelation 21:6-7, Revelation 1:17-18, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 48:12)

ANS.. the Lord's Prayer poh

Ama namin, sumasalangit ka, SAMBAHIN ang PANGALAN mo, dumating nawa ang kaharian mo etc..

kung idolatry ang pagsamba sa tao(kahit iniutos ng Dios para sa IKALULUWALHATI nya) at mas higit na IDOLATRY ang pagsamba sa PANGALAN(dahil iniutos naman yun na sambahin din).. Buti nba lang hindi ikaw ang sinunod ng mga TAPAT na Cristiano kasi malamang mahuhulog sila sa maling pagkaunawa.

> So to you, "The Lord's Prayer" teaches to worship man? What's the connection? Oh my.. tsk2...
> Does not Jesus was praying to God the Father? Was Jesus mentioning about worshiping a man in the "Lord's Prayer"? Are you even reading man?

> Worship is not for man bro only to God. Luke 4:8.
"And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."

Question: about sa verse na (Psalm 80:17 and Col. 3:1) , Sino poh yung TAO na tinutukoy sa talata na yan? si Jesus ba?
wag mo na guluhin ang pagpapaliwanag.. ganun lang ka simple.

I just can't get your idea na dapat wala nang TAO sa langit kasi dapat Spirit na..

Hindi mo ba naisip na maari din magkaroon ng PUNMUNGKAHOY ng BUHAY sa LANGIT gaya ng nasa hardin ng EDEN?

> I already answer it bro. If you can't understand. Read it again. You can't even understand that worship is only for God alone.

1. The title "Alpha and Omega" Meaning: “The First and the Last,” “The Beginning and The End”. No other in history since from the beginning of time lived since. Not also the angels or the heavenly beings because they where created by God. Jesus also claim this words. >>>>>>>>> any verse in the bible na sa God lang dapat itawag yun?..

2. The title "Adonai" Meaning: My LORD (a substitute for “YHWH” in Judaism). Jesus also called Lord. (Philippians 2:11)>>>> are you sure about the YHWH = Adonai?
Lucas 6:46
“Bakit ninyo ako tinatawag na Panginoon, gayong hindi naman ninyo sinusunod ang mga sinasabi ko? kaya naan pala dapat tawagin na Panginoon si Jesus ay para natin sya SUNDIN
hindi dahil dios si Jesus

3. The title "The Author of Life". God breath unto creation and gives it life. Jesus also called by this. (Acts 3:15) >>>>>> where in the bible that God has been called Author of Life?
Hebrews 12:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 looking unto Jesus, the [a]author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
here we go again sa MALING pagkakaunawa mo.. para pala sa PANANAMPALATAYA yunb at hindi sa LITERAL na buhay eh.

4. 4. The title "The Creator". God created the heavens and the earth. Jesus also was the creator according to. (1 Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:15-16) >>>> I don't know if you understand the vere clearly.. pag Lord creator ba? ang clear na nasa talata eh ang FATHER ang creator at si Jesus ay Lord..Si Jesus at FIRSTBORN(kasi hindi ipinapanganak ang Dios) at ang lahat ay nilalang sa PAMAMAGITAN niya(kaya nga may I Tim. 2:5) kasi TAGAPAMAGITAN si Jesus ng lahat ng nilalang at nilinaw ni Pablo.. TAO ang tagapamagitan natin.

5. 5. The authority to "Save People". God is our savior. So does Jesus Christ is called the savior of the world. (John 3:16, Luke 2:11) >>>>>>>>
Gawa,5:31
Ginawang tagapagligtas si cristo
Gawa,2:36
Ginawang panginoon
at prerogative na ng Ama kung sino gagawin nya tagapagligtas at panginoon.. mas marunong pa ba tayo sa Kanya?
ang totoo nga eh pati si Jesus nangangailangan ng kaligtasan eh
Mga Hebreo 5:7
Noong si Jesus ay namumuhay pa rito sa lupa, siya'y nanalangin at lumuluhang nakiusap sa Diyos na makakapagligtas sa kanya sa kamatayan. At dininig siya ng Diyos dahil lubusan siyang nagpakumbabá.
at pati si Jesus naman aminado jan
‘Hindi ako makakagawa ng anuman na mula sa aking sarili. Ako ay humahatol ayon sa naririnig ko. Ang aking hatol ay matuwid sapagkat hindi ko hinahanap ang aking kalooban kundi ang kalooban ng Ama na nagsugo sa akin.’
Juan 5.30
Ang Salita ng Diyos

6. The authority to "Judge the Living". Only God can judge eternally. So does Jesus as judge to all. (2 Corinthians 5:10, Acts 10:42)>>>>>>>

Acts 10:42 New International Version (NIV)
42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. >>>>>> ibig sabihin eh hindi lang distinct sa God ang Authority na yan.. kasi APPOINTED lang pala si Jesus eh... gagawa at mag AAPPOINT ba ang Dios ng isa pang dios?

7. The authority to "Forgive Sin". God forgive sins. So does Jesus. Through His blood we are washed by our sins. (Acts 2:38, Ephesians 4:31-32)>>>>>>>>
Gawa 2:38 Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND)
38 Sumagot si Pedro sa kanila, “Magsisi ang bawat isa sa inyong mga kasalanan at magpabautismo sa pangalan ni Jesu-Cristo,[a] at mapapatawad ang inyong mga kasalanan at matatanggap ninyo ang regalo ng Dios na walang iba kundi ang Banal na Espiritu.

Efeso 4:31-32 Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND)
31 Alisin nʼyo ang anumang samaan ng loob, galit, pag-aaway, pambubulyaw, paninira sa kapwa, pati na ang lahat ng uri ng masasamang hangarin. 32 Sa halip, maging mabait kayo at maawain sa isaʼt isa. At magpatawad kayo sa isaʼt isa gaya ng pagpapatawad ng Dios sa inyo dahil kay Cristo. (kasi nga TAGAPAMAGITAN si Jesus sa Itim 2:5 at TAO ang tagapamagitan)

> Those are God's Title. Only for him. Not given to humanity. Only to His begotten Son. Again, you can't even understand that worship is only to God. I doubt you understand his Attribute.

James Moffatt Translation
“he says of the Son, ‘God is thy throne forever and ever, thy royal scepter is the scepter of equality.”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“sinasabi niya tungkol sa Anak, ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman, ang iyong maharlikang setro ay ang setro ng pagkakapantay-pantay.”

Goodspeed
“But of the Son he says, ‘God is your throne forever and ever! And a righteous scepter is the scepter of his kingdom.”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit tungkol sa Anak ay kaniyang sinasabi, ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman! At isang matuwid na setro ay ang setro ng kaniyang kaharian.

Complete Bible
“But of the Son he says, ‘God is your throne forever and ever!...”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit tungkol sa Anak ay kaniyang sinasabi, ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman!...

New World Translation
“But with reference to the Son: ‘God is your throne forever and ever!...”

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit patungkol sa Anak: ‘ANG DIYOS ANG IYONG LUKLUKAN magpakailanman kailanman!...”

meaning maling salin or questionable ang talatang gamit mo na hebreo 1:8

kasi ITINUWID ng AUTHOR ng aklat ng Hebreo kung ano talaga ang likas na kalagayan ni Jesus.

Sa wikang Pilipino:
“Ngunit ang taong ito , sapagkat namamalagi magpakailanman, ay may pagkasaserdoteng hindi mapapalitan.”

see TAO talaga si Jesus at hindi god tulad ng pakakilala mo sa kanya.. (buti na lang binasa ko ang buong aklat at hindi lang buong chapter gaya ng advice mo I advice you naman basahin mo buong Biblia ...

> KJV was the translation that I am using bro. And your saying that there was a fault in that verse Hebrew 1:8-9 KJV? Lols. Your not even close to be a translator. Those translator's give there whole lives just so we have the bible in our hands. And your saying there was a fault? Don't be so full of yourself. Even the bible you criticize for fault verses? Lols.

> And for your info the most credited Bible and Accurate translation is NASB.
- The New American Standard Bible (NASB) was first published in 1963, with the most recent edition published in 1995. It holds the reputation for being the “most accurate” Bible translation in English. It is a literal translation which holds to the word-for-word school of thought mentioned above.
Because of the NASB’s very literal interpretation, it’s not as easy to read as other literal or dynamic interpretations.
The NASB also uses the critical text from Nestle-Aland’s Novum Testamentum Graece and as well as the Dead Sea Scrolls.

>>Hebrews 1:8-9 NASB
v. 8 But of the Son He says,

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
And the righteous scepter is the scepter of [a]His kingdom.

v. 9 “You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness above Your companions.”

P.S. You can't even understand that worship are only to God. I doubt that you will understand this, even the Bible as Sola Scriptura.

SHALOM :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

> So if you would be kind to tell, what was the meaning of that verse?

P.S. When you answer it, be sure not in parables. And don't try to re-sentence it or rephrase it. Answer it word by word. I am sure those verse are not complicated to understand. Because it was just a simple prayer by Jesus to God the Father. :)

Sa wikang Pilipino:

Oh ayan KJV na yan ha.. ang favorite mo translation..

at uulitin ko poh ang tanong ko sayo..

Psalm 80:17 and Col. 3:1 sino poh ang TAO na yan na nakaupo sa kanan ng Dios?

wag mo iwasan ang tanong na yan...

ano ang likas na kalagayan ng nakaupo sa kanan ng dios sa Langit? TAO ba or DIOS?

Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand, Upon the son of man whom You made strong for Yourself(New American Standard Bible) ayon sayo accurate yan ha?(ewan ko kung saan mo napulot yan)

kasi ang nasa verse is MAN...

Last edited:

Sa wikang Pilipino:

Oh ayan KJV na yan ha.. ang favorite mo translation..

at uulitin ko poh ang tanong ko sayo..

Psalm 80:17 and Col. 3:1 sino poh ang TAO na yan na nakaupo sa kanan ng Dios?

wag mo iwasan ang tanong na yan...

ano ang likas na kalagayan ng nakaupo sa kanan ng dios sa Langit? TAO ba or DIOS?

Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand, Upon the son of man whom You made strong for Yourself(New American Standard Bible) ayon sayo accurate yan ha?(ewan ko kung saan mo napulot yan)

kasi ang nasa verse is MAN...

> I'll say it again. I already answer your question. About the son of man. Whether you believe it or not. It's what the bible said. There is no man in heaven.
> When Jesus was resurrected, He was no longer a man. But Glorified Body. That's according to Revelation 1:12-18. Read even John 20:19.
Revelation 1:12-18
v. 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

v. 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

v. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

v. 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

v. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

v. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

v. 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

>>> That appearance of the son of man, is that Human? His head and hair as white as snow, eyes as flames, feet like brass, his voice as sound as many waters, His face shineth like the sun, mouth has two edged sword? Are you telling me this looks like a man to you? are you even blind?

> Yeah the verse was Man, on earth bro. Not on heaven. Jesus was a man on earth not on His Glorified Body.

Philippians 3:20-21
v. 20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

v. 21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

1 Corinthians 15:52
"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

> This physical body cannot enter to heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:52

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

P.S. Again, if you can't understand that worship are only to God. That's the reason why you can't accept this.

Last edited:
> Yeah the verse was Man, on earth bro. Not on heaven. Jesus was a man on earth not on His Glorified Body.

the who is the MAN who sits in the right of GOD.. is that man located on earth or in heaven.. Psalm 80:17 and Col 3:1

the name of God, is it GOD as well?
Magsidalangin nga kayo ng ganito: Ama namin na nasa langit ka, Sambahin nawa ang pangalan mo.(Mat 6:9)

P.S. Again, if you can't understand that worship are not only to God. That's the reason why you can't accept this.
it's God prerogative poh kung sino at ano ang dapat sambahin.

baka naman naging espiritu na si Jesus nung nabuhay muli?

Lukas 24:38-39
“At sinabi niya sa kanila, Bakit Kayo'y nangagugulumihanan? at bakit nangyayari ang pagtatalo sa inyong puso? Tingnan ninyo ang aking mga kamay at ang aking mga paa, ako rin nga: hipuin ninyo ako, at tingnan; sapagka't ang isang espiritu'y walang laman at mga buto, na gaya ng inyong nakikita na nasa akin.

kasi ang likas na kalagayan ng tunay na dios ay espiritu

Juan 4:24 RTPV05
Ang Diyos ay Espiritu kaya dapat siyang sambahin sa espiritu at sa katotohanan.”

ikaw lang makulit eh pati si Jesus ipinakilala na HINDI sya Dios..

Juan 17:1,3
“Ang mga bagay na ito ay sinalita ni Jesus; at sa pagtingala ng kaniyang mga mata sa langit, ay sinabi niya, Ama, dumating na ang oras; luwalhatiin mo ang iyong Anak, upang ikaw ay luwalhatiin ng Anak:
“At ito ang buhay na walang hanggan, na ikaw ay makilala nila na iisang Dios na tunay, at siyang iyong sinugo, sa makatuwid baga'y si Jesucristo.”

ang problema sayo pati si Jesus kinikilala mo na dios.. hay naku...

Back
Top Bottom