Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Totoo Nga Bang Dyos si Hesus?

The question is, "Totoo Nga Bang Dyos si Hesus?

My answer is: NO

Because Dyos is GOD and Hesus is JESUS..

So, anu po ang difference between them?..

Dyos or GOD is Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe. He is the Alpha and Omega (The Beginning and the End)meaning that God remains from the beginning to the end of time.
By what authority do we probe into the subject of knowing God?
He has declared "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither
are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are
higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and
my thoughts than your thoughts."-Isaiah 55:8,9

Hesus or JESUS is God's only begotten son, yet He came from the throne of His Father to the womb of a woman. He became Son of Man that we might become sons of God.
John 3:16 Says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
History has never known such as He. In infancy, He startled a king. As a boy, He stunned the theologians with His knowledge and wisdom, for His knowledge was directly from God.

Jesus, during his life on earth, always re-mained subordinate to his Heavenly Father.
"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I
should say, and what I should speak."-John 12:49
"& I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."-John 14:28
However, a wonderful spirit of oneness existed between Jesus and his Heavenly Father, for he
declared: "I and my father are one." (John 10:30) In the 17th chapter of John, Jesus prayed that his
church would experience this same oneness with God, a oneness of purpose.
"That they all may be one; as thou Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us;
that the world may believe that thou has sent me." -John 17:21

@girldarstale

Who is Enoc?

Last edited:
Can you even compare those imperfect Bible heroes to Jesus Resume who lived a perfect life?

Enoc not even tasted death and now IMMORTAL while Jesus died in the cross and lived again only after 3 days and ressurected by God not by himself..in this scenario if there is a perfect human, it should be Enoc

another comparison..

Elijah made fire brought down from heaven just as the fire that destroyed the Sodom and Gomorrah while Jersus has no biblical evidence that brings even a little flame.
Elijah is also IMMORTAL and never tasted death while Jesus had. in this scenario, the perfect should be Elijah.

Eutico has been ressurected only after an hour while Jesus lasted for 3 days before being ressurected by God.

By the way, do you think Elijah and Enoc needs to be saved? I don't know if you have the concepts of salvation but given that Elijah and Enoc not even tasted death, Do you think they need a salvation? I have given the clue already

I am not saying that Jesus is JUST a man.. what I am saying is Jesus is a MAN in nature and not JUST a Man.

Is not God who saved Enoc before the flood?

I think I need to stop discussing with you because you have no IDEA who is Enoc.. If you have no idea who that man is, then it is reasonable that you have no idea who the REAL Jesus is..

Where did I dispute? eh malinaw naman sa bible bro. by the way, you keep on mentioning Lord Jesus Christ, eh di ka naman naniniwala na DIYOS si Jesus. Bro, i pray that the Lord will open your spiritual understanding to learn from these spiritual things. at basa lang po ng bible bro, kapag nakakalahati ka, i'm sure maiintindihan mo. di po ako nakikipagdebate, because the Lord does'nt want it. I just want to take this opportunity to share my understandings with our God. If you have questions, you can pm me, with the wisdom that comes from the LOrd, susubukan ko po sagutin ang mga tanong nyo po.

BIG AGREE with you Brother in Christ :)

Hey puchoy, where is the verses that support your Idea? Keep dodging the question man. Don't just talk your idea. Give some supporting verses. And your dodging all of my question.

Enoc not even tasted death and now IMMORTAL while Jesus died in the cross and lived again only after 3 days and ressurected by God not by himself..in this scenario if there is a perfect human, it should be Enoc

> "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Genesis 5:24. Hebrews 11:5.
So yeah that's your description of with/out sin? perfect life? He just walk with God faithfully does not mean He lived a perfect life. So the bible lies in this verse,

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin;
and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
" (Romans 5:12)

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)

> Is there any exception on that verse? For ALL.. ALL...

> "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Romans 3:10)

Elijah made fire brought down from heaven just as the fire that destroyed the Sodom and Gomorrah while Jersus has no biblical evidence that brings even a little flame.
Elijah is also IMMORTAL and never tasted death while Jesus had. in this scenario, the perfect should be Elijah.

> So your saying that Jesus needed to perform some miracles like flames from heaven? Like Elijah did? Man, do you even read the whole life of Jesus Christ? Did you ever record the whole miracles that He had? Do even Jesus needs to perform flames from heaven to the Jewish community? He shows love to the people. Can you even compare Elijah's miracles to Jesus Christ? No one's worthy even to step on the sandals of Jesus Christ.

> Your just comparing miracles bro. How about the power to Judge? the power to forgive? the power to save people from sin? Elijah was not perfect man. Every man lived in this word since from the beginning of time, all sinned. Except Jesus Christ. (1 John 3:5, 1 Peter 2:22, 2 Corinthians 5:21)

> Do you even know why Jesus needed to die on the cross? If Jesus did not die, salvation will be impossible to all mankind (Gentiles). Except the Jews.

Eutico has been ressurected only after an hour while Jesus lasted for 3 days before being ressurected by God.

> And you even take an example of this guy? Really? He doesn't matter at all.

By the way, do you think Elijah and Enoc needs to be saved? I don't know if you have the concepts of salvation but given that Elijah and Enoc not even tasted death, Do you think they need a salvation? I have given the clue already

> Of course salvation in the Old Testament was totally different on the New Testament. They are the chosen people of God Almighty. After all God took them both. It was God who took them.

I am not saying that Jesus is JUST a man.. what I am saying is Jesus is a MAN in nature and not JUST a Man.

> Of course Jesus was human/man in nature. We all do. I do believe He lived as a man, but He was more than just a man. That's according to the scriptures not me.

Is not God who saved Enoc before the flood?

> Yeah I used the word saved there, after all God took him. Just do the math bro about how many years Enoch lived to the happenings before the flood.

I think I need to stop discussing with you because you have no IDEA who is Enoc.. If you have no idea who that man is, then it is reasonable that you have no idea who the REAL Jesus is..

> Yeah, do some research also bro. What do Enoch have to do with Jesus Christ life? None. Is Enoch the promised Messiah?

----> What your saying here is just that they did not experience death, so what? Jesus Christ has all the reason in the world to experience death. Without Jesus dying on the cross, SALVATION will be impossible to all mankind(Gentiles). Except the Jews.

----> What about the power to Forgive the sins of people, the power to judge the living, the power to saved?

----> Where just scratching the surface here of who really Jesus is. There are to many evidence of my claim about Jesus is God Almighty. I just state (John 1:1-18 & Revelation 1:8-18). And even that verses speaks so much of who Jesus is. But everyone is dodging the core of that verses.

P.S. You did not yet answer the 3 questions. With evidence, bible references and much more. SHALOM

- - - Updated - - -

@girldarstale

Who is Enoc?

Its Enoch in the english bible. :)

Hey puchoy, where is the verses that support your Idea? Keep dodging the question man. Don't just talk your idea. Give some supporting verses. And your dodging all of my question.

> "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Genesis 5:24. Hebrews 11:5.
So yeah that's your description of with/out sin? perfect life? He just walk with God faithfully does not mean He lived a perfect life. So the bible lies in this verse,

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin;
and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
" (Romans 5:12)

> Is there any exception on that verse? For ALL.. ALL...

> So your saying that Jesus needed to perform some miracles like flames from heaven? Like Elijah did? Man, do you even read the whole life of Jesus Christ? Did you ever record the whole miracles that He had? Do even Jesus needs to perform flames from heaven to the Jewish community? He shows love to the people. Can you even compare Elijah's miracles to Jesus Christ? No one's worthy even to step on the sandals of Jesus Christ.

> Your just comparing miracles bro. How about the power to Judge? the power to forgive? the power to save people from sin? Elijah was not perfect man. Every man lived in this word since from the beginning of time, all sinned. Except Jesus Christ. (1 John 3:5, 1 Peter 2:22, 2 Corinthians 5:21)

> Do you even know why Jesus needed to die on the cross? If Jesus did not die, salvation will be impossible to all mankind (Gentiles). Except the Jews.

> And you even take an example of this guy? Really? He doesn't matter at all.

> Of course salvation in the Old Testament was totally different on the New Testament. They are the chosen people of God Almighty. After all God took them both. It was God who took them.

> Of course Jesus was human/man in nature. We all do. I do believe He lived as a man, but He was more than just a man. That's according to the scriptures not me.

> Yeah I used the word saved there, after all God took him. Just do the math bro about how many years Enoch lived to the happenings before the flood.

> Yeah, do some research also bro. What do Enoch have to do with Jesus Christ life? None. Is Enoch the promised Messiah?

----> What your saying here is just that they did not experience death, so what? Jesus Christ has all the reason in the world to experience death. Without Jesus dying on the cross, SALVATION will be impossible to all mankind(Gentiles). Except the Jews.

----> What about the power to Forgive the sins of people, the power to judge the living, the power to saved?

----> Where just scratching the surface here of who really Jesus is. There are to many evidence of my claim about Jesus is God Almighty. I just state (John 1:1-18 & Revelation 1:8-18). And even that verses speaks so much of who Jesus is. But everyone is dodging the core of that verses.

P.S. You did not yet answer the 3 questions. With evidence, bible references and much more. SHALOM

- - - Updated - - -

Its Enoch in the english bible. :)

he is pertaining to NOAH not Enoch..

Enoch doesn't need salvation from the Flood.. it's Noah and his Family lolz..

he is pertaining to NOAH not Enoch..

Enoch doesn't need salvation from the Flood.. it's Noah and his Family lolz..

Hey puchoy, where are the answers to the questions? Dodging again and again. I am waiting here man. Where are the supporting verses of you claims to be valid. Your making again an excuse about Enoch, Noah and the Flood? Again, what are they have to do with Jesus Christ the Messiah?

> But you know what before the second coming of Jesus Christ, He mention this words in Matthew 24:37-42
v. 37 - But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
v. 38 - For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
v. 39 - And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
v. 40 - Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
v. 41 - Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
v. 42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

---> Notice this, before the coming of the Son of Man, verses 40 & 41. One was left behind other was taken away.

P.S. I am waiting...

In reply to your answer on Question 1:
Your still missing the point. To understand what it means you need to read throughout the Whole Chapter 1. This was Apostle John's testimony about who is Jesus Christ. Your explanation its kinda out of context. Your going somewhere else on what the Bible clearly states.

In John 1:1 It clearly states that "In the beginning was the Word". NOT that "God spoke a word" the same in Genesis when God made the heavens and the earth. That's different sentence. and the second sentence it says, "and the Word was with God," that word "with" means "accompanied by (another person or thing)". In other words, that the "Word" accompanied God. And in the last sentence it says, "and the Word was God." it clearly states that the "Word" that accompanied God was God also.

If this be your explanation then why not John replace the word "Word" from the start? In original Greek translation of the John 1:1 means, see below literal translation

Now, let us read John 1:1 from the LITERAL translation so that you can see that the Greek word “logos” that was translated as the “Word” with a capital “W” to make the Word seem to be a separate person named the Word is in truth the SAYING OF God.
Here John 1:1 from the LITERAL translation.

“In beginning was the SAYING and the SAYING was TOWARD THE God, and GOD was the SAYING.”

And the word "logos" means spoke word, written word, and SAYING. In other words, the word of God in every case means God's SPOKEN word, his SPEECH coming forth out from his mouth. So to me, it would be twisting God's word to interpret the spoken word of God as a separate person form God UNTIL AFTER the flesh BECAME FLESH and THEN the word word be a separate person from God but in essence the word would no longer be the word but rather the word would BECOME what God SPOKE into existence.

In reply to your answer on Question 2:

In Revelation 1:8,
To know who was speaking to John (who wrote the book of Revelation) that said,
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
>You need also to read the whole Chapter 1 of the Book of Revelation, ultimately the whole book.

Now on verses 9,
"I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ."
> John states that clearly the book of revelation was written for the testimony of Jesus Christ and His word.

The person revealed in Revelation 1:10-18,

v. 10 - I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
> John here was hearing a great voice sounded like a trumpet.

v. 11 - Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
> The same who spoke in verse 8.

v. 12 - And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
> Now john turn to see who was the voice.

v. 13 - And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
> like unto the "Son of man"? Now this seams familiar, Jesus was telling people that He was the Son of man. Throughout the 4 gospels Jesus spoke that word. (Matthew 8:20, Matthew 18:11, Mark 8:38, Luke 18:8, John 1:51, Acts 7:56, etc..)

v. 14 - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

v. 15 - And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

v. 16 - And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
> In verse 14 - 16 states the image of the Son of man. (Jesus Christ)

v. 17 - And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
> Now the Son of Man, said to John, "I am the first and the last:"

v. 18 - I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
> Now this clearly states that the one who spoke to John was Jesus Christ. Who is the Alpha and the Omega.

John hears BEHIND him a great voice as of a TRUMPET. Clearly seeing and understanding that there are TWO voices that John hears in this CONTEXT is very important to discerning the TRUTH of WHO is the one that is saying that he is the Alpha and Omega, THE ALMIGHTY. With this in mind now let's continue to read Revelation 1:12-15.

Revelation 1:12-15.

“And I turned to SEE the VOICE (As of a TRUMPET) that spoke with me. And being turned I SAW seven golden candlesticks;

13. And in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks one like the Son of man clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in the furnace; and HIS voice as the sound of MANY WATERS.”

You see my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, there were TWO DIFFERENT voices. The FIRST voice that was behind John that he could NOT SEE the one who had a great voice as of a TRUMPET. And in a moment you will clearly see that the FIRST voice as oa a TRUMPET was the voice of Almighty God the FATHER. And thus you will see that the SECOND voice, which belongs to the one John SAW when he turned to see the FIRST voice as of a trumpet, but instead John SAW one like the Son of man and HIS voice was as the sound of many waters. You see, the one having the FIRST voice that John did NOT see was as of a TRUMPET, which John ONLY heard the one who was speaking. BUT John did NOT actually see the one who was speaking that had the voice of a TRUMPET. Keep in mind that this is in complete harmony with God's word that says, NO man has seen God nor can see him.

So again, John did NOT SEE the one whose voice was as of a trumpet, but rather only TURNED to see the one speaking and when John turned he saw instead one like the Son of man, who had a DIFFERENT voice as the sound of many waters. Pay attention to what the word of God is actually saying and notice how as John turned to SEE who was speaking he INSTEAD saw one like the Son of MAN and when he heard HIS voice it was DIFFERENT than the FIRST voice. You may be thinking that I am reading to much into this, but if you keep reading you will see otherwise.
John confirms that there were TWO different voices in Revelation 4:1. This is known as letting scripture interpret scripture, rather than interpreting a verse with ones own bias opinion. Please notice that John calls this voice as of a trumpet the FIRST voice that he heard.

Revelation 4:1.

“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the FIRST voice which I heard as it were a TRUMPET talking with me; which said Come up hither, and I will show things which must come hereafter.”

So in this verse you can see that John is finishing up telling us what he BOTH saw and heard when he was in the Spirit on the Lord's day back in Revelation 1:8-10. The word “FIRST” used here lets us know that there were no less than one other voice meaning there were at least TWO voices that John heard on the Lord's day. In other words, the word “first” demands that there be a no less than a SECOND voice, but not necessarily a third or four voice and so on. Again the FIRST voice as of a TRUMPET was Almighty God the Father's voice.

So CLEARLY the the one speaking in this verse, Revelation 1:8 is THE ALMIGHTY God who is the FATHER. This will be proven without a doubt as we continue this study in God's word. But before we take a closer look at the phase "which is, which was, and which is to come, let's look at the third time that this phrase “Alpha and Omega” is used which is found in Revelation 21:6.

Revelation 21:6.

“And he said unto me, it is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is a thirst of the fountain of living water of life freely.”

This verse is ALSO referring to Almighty God the Father. The context makes it clear that it is God the Father saying, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.”

Back up to verses 3-5 in Revelation 21.

“And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and he shall be his people, and God HIMSELF shall be with them, and be their God.

4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5. And HE that say upon THE THRONE said, Behold I make all things new. And HE said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6. And HE (The one who sits upon THE THRONE) said unto me, it is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end....”

The word of TRUTH, the Holy Bible teaches us that it is Almighty God HIMSELF that sits upon THE THRONE and Jesus HIS SON is seated at his right hand. Please read Revelation 5:1 along with verse 7.

Revelation 5:1,7.

“5. And I saw in the right hand of HIM that sat on THE THRONE a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals...

...7. And he (Speaking of the Lamb, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root and OFFSPRING OF David) came and TOOK the BOOK out of the HAND of HIM the sat upon the THRONE.”

The word of God leaves no doubt that it is Almighty God HIMSELF that sits upon the THRONE. So in all three of these verses it is Almighty God the Father which says that he is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Let's take a look at the last or fourth time the phrase “I am the Alpha and Omega” occurs in the Bible.

Look at Revelation 22:12, 13.

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give to every man according as his work shall be.

13. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.”

It seems pretty clear that this is Jesus speaking here. BUT it is NOT clear that Jesus saying that he HIMSELF is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. For you see, just because Jesus says these words which Almighty God says about himself does NOT prove that Jesus is Almighty God Yahweh HIMSELF. I believe that Jesus is speaking these word FOR Yahweh because in the very next verse Jesus says HIS commandment as opposed to saying MY commandments.

Please read Revelation 22:14.

“Blessed are they that do HIS (Or Yahweh the Father’s )commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”

Now Rofin, another Question to ask,

In Genesis 1:26,
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Question: Who is God speaking to?

Same answer that puchoy gave.

" Question: Who is God speaking to? >>>>> Of course it is not Jesus.. The Answer is Cherubim and Serafim that is residing heaven worshiping God the Almighty..
That will never be Jesus because Jesus only existed when He was born by a woman as a MAN not GOD. "

- - - Updated - - -

> Is there any exception on that verse? For ALL.. ALL... [/SIZE]

> Do you even know why Jesus needed to die on the cross? If Jesus did not die, salvation will be impossible to all mankind (Gentiles). Except the Jews. [/SIZE]

What do you mean by "except the jews"

Your claim that Jesus is God Almighty is not based on truth or else you should deny also that Jesus is the son of God Almighty? Could it be your views are based on the Trinity Doctrine?
Which is also contradicting because the trinity states that The Father is not the Son and vice versa. Or your truth is based on ONENESS? Either way it is not based on the Bible.

Why did I say that because in the Holy scripture Almighty is always referring to God the Father not Jesus.

Jesus is God sa simula palang bago pa likhain ang earth kasama na sya ng Diyos Ama

Jesus is God sa simula palang bago pa likhain ang earth kasama na sya ng Diyos Ama

Not so because Almighty God says here in Isaiah 44:24 the he created ALL thing by himself alone

24. Thus says the LORD (Yahweh), your redeemer, and HE that FORMED YOU from the womb, I am the LORD (Yahweh) that makes all things; that stretches forth the heavens ALONE; that spreads abroad the earth BY MYSELF;

If this be your explanation then why not John replace the word "Word" from the start? In original Greek translation of the John 1:1 means, see below literal translation

Now, let us read John 1:1 from the LITERAL translation so that you can see that the Greek word “logos” that was translated as the “Word” with a capital “W” to make the Word seem to be a separate person named the Word is in truth the SAYING OF God.

“In beginning was the SAYING and the SAYING was TOWARD THE God, and GOD was the SAYING.”

And the word "logos" means spoke word, written word, and SAYING. In other words, the word of God in every case means God's SPOKEN word, his SPEECH coming forth out from his mouth. So to me, it would be twisting God's word to interpret the spoken word of God as a separate person form God UNTIL AFTER the flesh BECAME FLESH and THEN the word word be a separate person from God but in essence the word would no longer be the word but rather the word would BECOME what God SPOKE into existence.

John hears BEHIND him a great voice as of a TRUMPET. Clearly seeing and understanding that there are TWO voices that John hears in this CONTEXT is very important to discerning the TRUTH of WHO is the one that is saying that he is the Alpha and Omega, THE ALMIGHTY. With this in mind now let's continue to read Revelation 1:12-15.

“And I turned to SEE the VOICE (As of a TRUMPET) that spoke with me. And being turned I SAW seven golden candlesticks;

13. And in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks one like the Son of man clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in the furnace; and HIS voice as the sound of MANY WATERS.”

You see my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, there were TWO DIFFERENT voices. The FIRST voice that was behind John that he could NOT SEE the one who had a great voice as of a TRUMPET. And in a moment you will clearly see that the FIRST voice as oa a TRUMPET was the voice of Almighty God the FATHER. And thus you will see that the SECOND voice, which belongs to the one John SAW when he turned to see the FIRST voice as of a trumpet, but instead John SAW one like the Son of man and HIS voice was as the sound of many waters. You see, the one having the FIRST voice that John did NOT see was as of a TRUMPET, which John ONLY heard the one who was speaking. BUT John did NOT actually see the one who was speaking that had the voice of a TRUMPET. Keep in mind that this is in complete harmony with God's word that says, NO man has seen God nor can see him.

So again, John did NOT SEE the one whose voice was as of a trumpet, but rather only TURNED to see the one speaking and when John turned he saw instead one like the Son of man, who had a DIFFERENT voice as the sound of many waters. Pay attention to what the word of God is actually saying and notice how as John turned to SEE who was speaking he INSTEAD saw one like the Son of MAN and when he heard HIS voice it was DIFFERENT than the FIRST voice. You may be thinking that I am reading to much into this, but if you keep reading you will see otherwise.
John confirms that there were TWO different voices in Revelation 4:1. This is known as letting scripture interpret scripture, rather than interpreting a verse with ones own bias opinion. Please notice that John calls this voice as of a trumpet the FIRST voice that he heard.

“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the FIRST voice which I heard as it were a TRUMPET talking with me; which said Come up hither, and I will show things which must come hereafter.”

So in this verse you can see that John is finishing up telling us what he BOTH saw and heard when he was in the Spirit on the Lord's day back in Revelation 1:8-10. The word “FIRST” used here lets us know that there were no less than one other voice meaning there were at least TWO voices that John heard on the Lord's day. In other words, the word “first” demands that there be a no less than a SECOND voice, but not necessarily a third or four voice and so on. Again the FIRST voice as of a TRUMPET was Almighty God the Father's voice.

So CLEARLY the the one speaking in this verse, Revelation 1:8 is THE ALMIGHTY God who is the FATHER. This will be proven without a doubt as we continue this study in God's word. But before we take a closer look at the phase "which is, which was, and which is to come, let's look at the third time that this phrase “Alpha and Omega” is used which is found in Revelation 21:6.

“And he said unto me, it is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is a thirst of the fountain of living water of life freely.”

This verse is ALSO referring to Almighty God the Father. The context makes it clear that it is God the Father saying, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.”

“And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and he shall be his people, and God HIMSELF shall be with them, and be their God.

4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5. And HE that say upon THE THRONE said, Behold I make all things new. And HE said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6. And HE (The one who sits upon THE THRONE) said unto me, it is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end....”

The word of TRUTH, the Holy Bible teaches us that it is Almighty God HIMSELF that sits upon THE THRONE and Jesus HIS SON is seated at his right hand. Please read Revelation 5:1 along with verse 7.

“5. And I saw in the right hand of HIM that sat on THE THRONE a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals...

...7. And he (Speaking of the Lamb, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root and OFFSPRING OF David) came and TOOK the BOOK out of the HAND of HIM the sat upon the THRONE.”

The word of God leaves no doubt that it is Almighty God HIMSELF that sits upon the THRONE. So in all three of these verses it is Almighty God the Father which says that he is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Let's take a look at the last or fourth time the phrase “I am the Alpha and Omega” occurs in the Bible.

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give to every man according as his work shall be.

It seems pretty clear that this is Jesus speaking here. BUT it is NOT clear that Jesus saying that he HIMSELF is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. For you see, just because Jesus says these words which Almighty God says about himself does NOT prove that Jesus is Almighty God Yahweh HIMSELF. I believe that Jesus is speaking these word FOR Yahweh because in the very next verse Jesus says HIS commandment as opposed to saying MY commandments.

“Blessed are they that do HIS (Or Yahweh the Father’s )commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”

" Question: Who is God speaking to? >>>>> Of course it is not Jesus.. The Answer is Cherubim and Serafim that is residing heaven worshiping God the Almighty..
That will never be Jesus because Jesus only existed when He was born by a woman as a MAN not GOD. "

- - - Updated - - -

Your claim that Jesus is God Almighty is not based on truth or else you should deny also that Jesus is the son of God Almighty? Could it be your views are based on the Trinity Doctrine?
Which is also contradicting because the trinity states that The Father is not the Son and vice versa. Or your truth is based on ONENESS? Either way it is not based on the Bible.

Why did I say that because in the Holy scripture Almighty is always referring to God the Father not Jesus.

Bro, friendly advice.. this person doesn't have any idea about Jesus. You will see this person doesn't even know who is Enoch and Noah..Not even know about the concept of salvation. Giving any verses to this person is useless.. anyways tanggap naman nya na Man or Tao si Jesus ng nasa earth pa sya.. But kinukunsider daw nya na god.. unfortunately the bible clearly states that God cannot be a Man nor man cannot be a god.. that will make Jesus a DemiGod na sisira sa holy trinity idea nya at sa pagiging isa ng dios..unless mas mataas ang Ama kaysa kay Jesus.. hayaan na lang natin sya ma confuse sa sarili nya paniniwala.

Bro, Your rephrasing the Word of God, just to validate what you believe. In the Original Manuscript, your right that the Word is "Logos". In english its still "WORD". This is the Literal translation. John 1:1

"In beginning was the Word(Logos) and the Word(Logos) was with God, and God was the Word(Logos)."

> Bro its says that the Logos was with God, not TOWARD the God.

> So are you also saying that the Word/Logos was different from John 1:1 to John 1:14? Your going again somewhere else bro.

> Your only referring to John 1:1 bro, the meaning and the interpretation are from the Whole Chapter.

Then rofin, let me ask this. Who is the Logos in John 1:14?
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

> Those underline words, please explain it.

> And bro, when you read throughout the whole of book John 1, it clearly stats that its about Jesus Christ. Don't skip some verses bro.

> John the Baptist was to bear witness of him, according to John 1:15. That him referred to verse 14 above.
"John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me."

> And revealed in this verses again, John 1:29-30.
v. 29 - The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

v. 30 - This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. The same with verse 14.

----> You people clearly interpret the bible according to you own belief.

Bro, again your only quoting the verses 12-15,
How about the verse 16-18? Let me introduce again with you.

v. 16 - And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

v. 17 - And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

v. 18 - I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Don't tell me thats God Father there, who liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore?

> Who was that? Again in this verse, Revelation 2:18
"And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;"
> Who is the head of the Church? Jesus Christ.

> What was the 7 candlesticks and the 7 stars?

-- Revelation 1:20
"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."

> Now again who was the head of the Church? Jesus Christ has given the authority over the church. (Ephesians 1:22)

> So that means that the John saw in the middle, was like a Son of Man. Jesus Christ.

> This is also my point that in the beginning Jesus was. This verses supported it and on John 1(Whole Chapter).

-- Revelation 2:8
"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this:"

> Of course bro, the one who sit upon the throne is God the Father. Of course God the Father is the Alpha and Omega . And on His right is God the Son. Jesus Christ who's also the Alpha and Omega. Referring to my case above. (Revelation 1:8-18) That's what I am saying man. Remember my questions? Come on man.

> Jesus has given also the right to sit upon the throne of God the Father. Revelation 3:21
"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

> It seems also was Jesus Christ your right!. Even in this verses was like He's speaking to represent the Father. Of course Jesus alone can do that. That's my point over and over again that no one like Jesus Christ. The Only begotten Son of the Father. We are just sons and daughter of God because of Jesus.
> I already proven it in my above sentence who Jesus was also.

> I already answer this bro.

Now to reply your answer of Genesis 1:26,
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Now who was God talking to?
> Was it really the heavenly beings? or the Cherubim or the Seraphim? Are we like in the image of the heavenly beings? or does God needs a counsel from the heavenly beings? I don't think so. Isaiah 40:13 "Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD, Or as His counselor has taught Him?"
> Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. What image or likeness was it? Read further. Genesis 1: 27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.". We are made in the image of God not the heavenly beings.

The same way in Genesis 3:22.
"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”
> the man has become like one of Us. Again the "Us" word.
In Isaiah 6:8 it also says,
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
> Think about it.

Why this is important. Because Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega. (Revelation 1:8-18) (John 1:1)

> I just leave this unto you. (Romans 11:1-36) I'll give you the honor to read those verse.

For your information, I believe on the Holy Trinity. That's another topic. We will go there soon. This thread after all is about Jesus.

> So whats your take since Jesus has all the authority that the God the Father has. So what is Jesus to you?

P.S. Still my question where not answer correctly.....

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, friendly advice.. this person doesn't have any idea about Jesus. You will see this person doesn't even know who is Enoch and Noah..Not even know about the concept of salvation. Giving any verses to this person is useless.. anyways tanggap naman nya na Man or Tao si Jesus ng nasa earth pa sya.. But kinukunsider daw nya na god.. unfortunately the bible clearly states that God cannot be a Man nor man cannot be a god.. that will make Jesus a DemiGod na sisira sa holy trinity idea nya at sa pagiging isa ng dios..unless mas mataas ang Ama kaysa kay Jesus.. hayaan na lang natin sya ma confuse sa sarili nya paniniwala.

Hey puchoy, since you dodge all of my questions, and give answers without supporting verse unlike rofin. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Share to us your "concept of salvation". And while your at it, there's a question below. :yipee:

Bro, since your concept of a perfect life (a life without sin) or Sinless life. Is like of Enoch and Elijah, I don't know where in the bible got those conclusions. Which is contradict so much on the bible.

1 John 1:8
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

> Sorry to say, there's no Truth in your words bro, since you believed that Enoch and Elijah have no sin or they lived a perfect life. Where the Bible clearly states, that no man is righteous, all have sinned. (Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:12)

@rofin, are you with this guy? Have the same concept of a Perfect Life?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you are True to this.

John 17:5

"Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."

This is to, @puchoy @rofin :)

"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2

----> Who is this ruler in Israel that will come out in Bethlehem?

P.S. John 1:1-18 & Revelation 1:8-18 was just the start. As what I am saying, where's scratching the tip of the Iceberg.

Last edited:

Dios si Jesus dami daming talata eh

Bro, Your rephrasing the Word of God, just to validate what you believe. In the Original Manuscript, your right that the Word is "Logos". In english its still "WORD". This is the Literal translation. John 1:1

"In beginning was the Word(Logos) and the Word(Logos) was with God, and God was the Word(Logos)."

> So are you also saying that the Word/Logos was different from John 1:1 to John 1:14? Your going again somewhere else bro.

> Your only referring to John 1:1 bro, the meaning and the interpretation are from the Whole Chapter.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

> And bro, when you read throughout the whole of book John 1, it clearly stats that its about Jesus Christ. Don't skip some verses bro.

> John the Baptist was to bear witness of him, according to John 1:15. That him referred to verse 14 above.
"John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me."

> And revealed in this verses again, John 1:29-30.
v. 29 - The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

v. 30 - This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. The same with verse 14.

----> You people clearly interpret the bible according to you own belief.

Bro, again your only quoting the verses 12-15,
How about the verse 16-18? Let me introduce again with you.

Don't tell me thats God Father there, who liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore?

> Who was that? Again in this verse, Revelation 2:18
"And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;"
> Who is the head of the Church? Jesus Christ.

> What was the 7 candlesticks and the 7 stars?

-- Revelation 1:20
"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."

> Now again who was the head of the Church? Jesus Christ has given the authority over the church. (Ephesians 1:22)

> So that means that the John saw in the middle, was like a Son of Man. Jesus Christ.

> This is also my point that in the beginning Jesus was. This verses supported it and on John 1(Whole Chapter).

-- Revelation 2:8
"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this:"

> Of course bro, the one who sit upon the throne is God the Father. Of course God the Father is the Alpha and Omega . And on His right is God the Son. Jesus Christ who's also the Alpha and Omega. Referring to my case above. (Revelation 1:8-18) That's what I am saying man. Remember my questions? Come on man.

> Jesus has given also the right to sit upon the throne of God the Father. Revelation 3:21
"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

> It seems also was Jesus Christ your right!. Even in this verses was like He's speaking to represent the Father. Of course Jesus alone can do that. That's my point over and over again that no one like Jesus Christ. The Only begotten Son of the Father. We are just sons and daughter of God because of Jesus.
> I already proven it in my above sentence who Jesus was also.

> I already answer this bro.

> Was it really the heavenly beings? or the Cherubim or the Seraphim? Are we like in the image of the heavenly beings? or does God needs a counsel from the heavenly beings? I don't think so. Isaiah 40:13 "Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD, Or as His counselor has taught Him?"
> Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. What image or likeness was it? Read further. Genesis 1: 27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.". We are made in the image of God not the heavenly beings.

"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
> Think about it.

Why this is important. Because Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega. (Revelation 1:8-18) (John 1:1)

> I just leave this unto you. (Romans 11:1-36) I'll give you the honor to read those verse.

For your information, I believe on the Holy Trinity. That's another topic. We will go there soon. This thread after all is about Jesus.

> So whats your take since Jesus has all the authority that the God the Father has. So what is Jesus to you?

P.S. Still my question where not answer correctly.....

- - - Updated - - -

Hey puchoy, since you dodge all of my questions, and give answers without supporting verse unlike rofin. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Share to us your "concept of salvation". And while your at it, there's a question below. :yipee:

Bro, since your concept of a perfect life (a life without sin) or Sinless life. Is like of Enoch and Elijah, I don't know where in the bible got those conclusions. Which is contradict so much on the bible.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

> Sorry to say, there's no Truth in your words bro, since you believed that Enoch and Elijah have no sin or they lived a perfect life. Where the Bible clearly states, that no man is righteous, all have sinned. (Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:12)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you are True to this.

"Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."

This is to, @puchoy @rofin :)

"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2

P.S. John 1:1-18 & Revelation 1:8-18 was just the start. As what I am saying, where's scratching the tip of the Iceberg.

Hey puchoy, since you dodge all of my questions, and give answers without supporting verse unlike rofin. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Share to us your "concept of salvation". And while your at it, there's a question below.

where in my comment that I said Elijah and Enoch live a perfect life? partida wala pa ko verse na binigigay sayo NALILITO ka na at NAGUGULUHAN..

uulitin ko ha kung ang basis mo para tawaging dios si Jesus ay pagkabuhay nya mag uli gaya ng example mo eh dapat mo din kilalanin si Enoch at Elias na mas mataas pa ang qualification kaysa kay Jesus.

Alpha at Omega ang Ama, Alpha Omega din ang anak, at tinawag din na Alpha at Omega si Moises .. pareparehas ba ang pagiging Alpha at Omega nila? bakit si jesus lang kikilalanin mo na god at hindi si Moises? napaka unfair mo naman pala sa kikilalanin na dios.

.May pahayag ka na lahat ng tao nagkasala (except jews) kaya si jesus ay hindi tao.. pero paano kung may nasulat sa biblia na namuhay ng banal(hindi nagkasala) at hindi si Jesus, kikilalanin mo din ba na dios yung mga tao na yun?

isa pang basehan mo eh yung nakakapag JUDGE kaya dapat kilalanin na dios si Jesus.. Kung alam mo ang kasaysayan ng haring si Solomon , kikilalanin mo din ba sya na Dios? kasi nasulat na ang kataluinuhan ni Solomon ay walang kapantay..

UULITIN ko HINDI ko poh sinabi na perpekto sila ang gusto ko IPAHIWATIG ang KAMALIAN ng BATAYAN mo para kilalanin Dios si Jesus.. ang totoo yung pa nga KATANGIAN ni Jesus na yun ang NAGPAPATOTOO na si Jesus ay Tao at hidni Dios..

Sasabihin mo naman ngayon na naniniwala ka na Tao jesus , Noong NAMUHAY sa Lupa.. pero sa langvit eh Dios na sya.. well ang katotohanan poh ay kahit nasa langit na si Jesus ay TAO pa rin ang likas na kalagayan nya.. basahin mo ang biblia malalaman mo.. ayaw ko ng spoonfeed ..

Hindi ko poh kasalanan na parehas ang pagsampalataya namin ni Rofin tungkol sa likas na kalagayan ng Panginoong Jesukristo.. nakakatuwa lang at may nakakaunawa ng gusto ko ipabatid sa inyo..

By the way I know may Idea ka sa Antichrist, as per your favorite apostle, in his letter/epistle sa aklat ng juan may binabanggit sa AntiChrist kung sino at ano ang paniniwala nila.. I highly believe na mas malapit ka sa pagiging Anti Christ kesa sa akin..

kung simpleng analogy ko lang hindi mo pa maintindihan at nagkokonklusyon ka ng mali sa nais ko ipahiwatig eh paano pa kaya ang mga salita ng Dios na nakasulat sa Biblia.

isang example sa mali mong pagkaunawa.. INAKALA MO NA KAILANGAN NI ENOCH NA MALIGTAS SA BAHANG GUNAW batay sa previous comments mo.. hindi mo poh yata kilala si Enoch at inisip mo na sya si Noah.. unang aklat pa lang yan ng Biblia na GENESIS hindi mo na maintindihan.. yun pang Revelation na panay HULA ang karamihan nang nakasulat..

sabagay matagal nang inihula ng mga apostol may darating na maraming bulaang tagapangaral na mangangaral ng IBANG JESUS kaysa sa Jesus na ipinangaral ng mga apostol.. ang Ipinangaral kasi ng mga Apostol na Jesus eh TAO ang likas na kalagayan gaya ng nasa I Timoteo 2:5 .. karamihan sa mga relihiyon ngayon eh dios ang pagpapakilala kay Jesus..

bigla napatanong tuloy si Succumb sa ginagawa mo panglilito eh..

Last edited:

> Hey puchoy, Here we go again with your Ideas, without supporting verses. Again and again. You did not even answer the questions.. Where are the verses man. Your claims don't have any validations... What's the point? Whenever I spoke to you. I support my claims with verses to validate it. Give me the verses of your claims. Where not going anywhere.

Hey puchoy, since you dodge all of my questions, and give answers without supporting verse unlike rofin. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Share to us your "concept of salvation". And while your at it, there's a question below.

where in my comment that I said Elijah and Enoch live a perfect life? partida wala pa ko verse na binigigay sayo NALILITO ka na at NAGUGULUHAN..

uulitin ko ha kung ang basis mo para tawaging dios si Jesus ay pagkabuhay nya mag uli gaya ng example mo eh dapat mo din kilalanin si Enoch at Elias na mas mataas pa ang qualification kaysa kay Jesus.

> Where in your comment you say, that Elijah or Enoch lived a perfect life? How about this?
Can you even compare those imperfect Bible heroes to Jesus Resume who lived a perfect life?
>This was my question....

another comparison..

> And dude did I ever said, that my ONLY basis of Jesus as God, was only that He was alive, died on the cross and rose again? Man, your missing some stuff, those points are in bible anyways. Remember Revelation 1:8-18? This was what the Son of Man said,
v. 17 - And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:.

> Who has the Keys of hell and of death? Could have been Enoch, Elijah or Euticho or someone who was resurrected by Christ? Dude they dont have the rights of that key, that's why I said it was Jesus Christ who holds the keys to hell and of death. He is the Judge.

Alpha at Omega ang Ama, Alpha Omega din ang anak, at tinawag din na Alpha at Omega si Moises .. pareparehas ba ang pagiging Alpha at Omega nila? bakit si jesus lang kikilalanin mo na god at hindi si Moises? napaka unfair mo naman pala sa kikilalanin na dios.

> Again, where are the verses that says, that Moses or Someone your imposing to. are also called Alpha and Omega? Again, its the scripture that will validate your claims. Dude I am not unfair. I just don't believed that there are someone besides God the Father and God the Son who are also called Alpha and Omega. That's why wheres the verses? Again where not going anywhere here.

.May pahayag ka na lahat ng tao nagkasala (except jews) kaya si jesus ay hindi tao.. pero paano kung may nasulat sa biblia na namuhay ng banal(hindi nagkasala) at hindi si Jesus, kikilalanin mo din ba na dios yung mga tao na yun?

> Again the same way, who was it, that did not sin beside Jesus Christ? Where are the verses again?

isa pang basehan mo eh yung nakakapag JUDGE kaya dapat kilalanin na dios si Jesus.. Kung alam mo ang kasaysayan ng haring si Solomon , kikilalanin mo din ba sya na Dios? kasi nasulat na ang kataluinuhan ni Solomon ay walang kapantay..

> Clearly you did not understand what I am saying about the power to judge. Its not earthly Judgment bro, its eternal judgement. I know about Solomon. He don't have the power to judge eternally.

UULITIN ko HINDI ko poh sinabi na perpekto sila ang gusto ko IPAHIWATIG ang KAMALIAN ng BATAYAN mo para kilalanin Dios si Jesus.. ang totoo yung pa nga KATANGIAN ni Jesus na yun ang NAGPAPATOTOO na si Jesus ay Tao at hidni Dios..

> Really? Again your confusing yourself. You said that perfect in your last post, and this that they are not? Your not consistent.

> So for you, Living a Perfect life, Without Sin, Has the Power to Forgive, Has the Power to Save and Has the Power Judge Eternally are just simply saying that Jesus was just a human? Are you sure. Are not all those are distinct to God alone? Your making those Authority cheap.

Sasabihin mo naman ngayon na naniniwala ka na Tao jesus , Noong NAMUHAY sa Lupa.. pero sa langvit eh Dios na sya.. well ang katotohanan poh ay kahit nasa langit na si Jesus ay TAO pa rin ang likas na kalagayan nya.. basahin mo ang biblia malalaman mo.. ayaw ko ng spoonfeed ..

Hindi ko poh kasalanan na parehas ang pagsampalataya namin ni Rofin tungkol sa likas na kalagayan ng Panginoong Jesukristo.. nakakatuwa lang at may nakakaunawa ng gusto ko ipabatid sa inyo..

> Wait what? You believe that Jesus was just a man, then when He came to heaven He became a God? But the truth is He's still a human? Man a live your inconsistency is all over the place. We'll the truth also that we no longer be humans there in heaven, we become spiritual beings.

> And yeah, I was not talking about your beliefs, on who Jesus Christ, what I am talking was do you and rofin have the same concept of a Perfect Life. Again your not reading at all.

By the way I know may Idea ka sa Antichrist, as per your favorite apostle, in his letter/epistle sa aklat ng juan may binabanggit sa AntiChrist kung sino at ano ang paniniwala nila.. I highly believe na mas malapit ka sa pagiging Anti Christ kesa sa akin..

> Its funny that you even care to say that I am an Anti-Christ? When among you and rofin. I am declaring that Jesus is my God and Savior. The same that I worship Jesus, I also worship the Father. So Yeah. :)

kung simpleng analogy ko lang hindi mo pa maintindihan at nagkokonklusyon ka ng mali sa nais ko ipahiwatig eh paano pa kaya ang mga salita ng Dios na nakasulat sa Biblia.

isang example sa mali mong pagkaunawa.. INAKALA MO NA KAILANGAN NI ENOCH NA MALIGTAS SA BAHANG GUNAW batay sa previous comments mo.. hindi mo poh yata kilala si Enoch at inisip mo na sya si Noah.. unang aklat pa lang yan ng Biblia na GENESIS hindi mo na maintindihan.. yun pang Revelation na panay HULA ang karamihan nang nakasulat..

> Analogy, without the supporting verses in the Bible is vain. Your even dodging the questions bro. That's the reason why we are not getting anywhere. Then again bro, what do Enoch have to do with Jesus Christ? None. That's why your comments don't mean anything. And for your info, I know about those story about Enoch, Noah and the Flood.

sabagay matagal nang inihula ng mga apostol may darating na maraming bulaang tagapangaral na mangangaral ng IBANG JESUS kaysa sa Jesus na ipinangaral ng mga apostol.. ang Ipinangaral kasi ng mga Apostol na Jesus eh TAO ang likas na kalagayan gaya ng nasa I Timoteo 2:5 .. karamihan sa mga relihiyon ngayon eh dios ang pagpapakilala kay Jesus..

> Yeah, for sure bro. Then let's see who is claiming to be true.

> The one who's all the talking without the reference of the bible verses or the one who support with bible verses. Take a guess.

Lets move on to John 1:1-18 & Revelation 1:8-18.

> John 17:5

--->> In this verse, Jesus was praying to the Father. Explain that to your own belief system.

> Micah 5:2

"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."

--->> Who is the ruler in Israel that will come out in Bethlehem?

P.S. Give me the answers of all of my questions. Good night.

P.S. This is just the start. As what I am saying, where's scratching the tip of the Iceberg.

--->> In this verse, Jesus was praying to the Father. Explain that to your own belief system.

It is well written in the previous verse poh kung nagbabasa ka talaga or nauunawaan mo ang biblia... ipinakilala ni Jesus kung sino ang IISA at TUNAY na Dios sa kabanata na yan.. well explain din kung ano si Jesus.. SINUGO.. maliwanag na magkaiba ang NAGSUGO sa SINUGO.. jesus never ever told himself that he is a God in that said chapter.

Although I am not saying na ANTI CHRIST ka eh sinabi mo na naman na sabi ko ay antichrist ka...

Yes it's true na walang kinalaman si Enoc at Noah at great flood sa paniniwala mo kay Jesus, pero hindi maitatanggi nyan ang kawalan mo ng unawa sa Biblia aminin mo man at hindi..
paano mapaniniwala ang isang tao sa kalikasan ni Jesus gayung iakw na isang nagtuturo ay KULANG ng kaalaman sa aklat na kinasusulatan ng tungkol sa likas na kalagayan ni Jesus.

uulitin ko sa mga komento ko pa lang ay hindi mo na nauunawaan, paano pa kaya ang Biblia..

Idadahilan mo na may inilalagay ka na verse sa mga sagot mo? ang tanong ay nauunawaan mo ba ang vrse na ginagamit mo? alalahanin mo si Satanas din ay gumamit din ng talata ng TUKSUHIN njya ang panginoong jesukristo sa ilang.. kaya hindi mo mapagbabatayan na ikaw ang tama dahil nagbibigay ka ng talata.. malay ko ba na para kang si Satanas na gumagamit ng sitas sa Biblia para makapandaya..

By the way pwede mo naman aminin na NAGKAMALI ka ng pagkakilala kay Enoch at Noah about sa great flood eh.. bakit hindi mo magawa? at ibabato mo sa akin na ako ang umiiwas samantalang HALATANG HALATA na NAGKAMALI ka ng pagbanggit kay ENOCH " nang iligtas kamo sya sa baha":

> The one who's all the talking without the reference of the bible verses or the one who support with bible verses. Take a guess.

no need to take a guess.. unless you will accept that Satan is not an ANTICHRIST.. baka daig pa nga nga diablo pananampalataya mo eh :)

Ang ginagawa mo poh kasi ay kukuha ka lang ng kaunting talata sa bible then bibigyan mo ng sarili mong interpretasyon.. yun ang mali.. kaya nga may tagubilin ang mga apostol na pagwawangis ng mga bagay kasi nga marami nahuhulog sa maling pagkaunawa tulad mo sa mga talata ng Biblia.. nakakita lang ng Alpha at Omega eh dios agad.. nakakita lang ng Panginoon eh dios agad.. nakakita lang ng karapatang humatol eh dios agad.. Ako at ang ama ay iisa , dios agad, Panginoon ko at dios ko , dios agad.. paano yan yung nasa John 1:1 mo eh sa mas LUMANG saling like Peshita eh " The logos is DIVINE", tapos sabi ni david sa aklat ng mga awit eh " ako ay banal" kilalanin mo din dios si david pala kung ganun? by the way baka hindi mo alam ang kahulugan ng salitang BANAL?

Have you ask a native Greek speaker regarding the meaning of logos? Actually upon researching below can be use to translate logos in english language

- to the advantage of
- at, near, by
- to, towards, with, with regard to

See?! probably there is a wide range of how the translator can translate the word logos in greek to english which agrees with the belief of who wrote
John 1:1 which is not a native greek speaker thus when it seems right it seems right to him but not aware if it is in perfect harmony along with the other word of God, now you are gonna say how absurd it is but here`s the thing, to know the truth you must based it all in the light of the whole word of God not just chapters , verses but it should be in perfect harmony not contradicting , now if it seems contradicting then probably the translations is at fault. What I think is KJV is biased in trinity but still I am using KJV translation although I don`t believe in trinity anymore but because it doesn`t matter as long as I know it won`t contradict other word of God.

Yes you can use the translation WITH because it conforms into your denomination doctrines but I for one did not based on the teachings of men or tradition of men, try to leave what your denomination teaches you and read again the bible prayerfully seeking the truth and nothing but the truth so help us God.

So are you also saying that the Word/Logos was different from John 1:1 to John 1:14?

Yes,it is different , I have already answered that using puchoy`s explanation and it seems you won`t accept it because you are clinging to what your denomination has taught you.

That is why you are in error because you conclude that the logos in John 1:1 is Jesus which the bible did not say.

The Bible ITSELF does NOT say, “And Jesus was made flesh”, but rather the word of TRUTH simple says, and the WORD was made flesh. The Bible does NOT say that the SON was made flesh, but rather states that the "LOGOS" translated as the Word was made flesh.

The correct question you should ask is WHAT is the logos or what is the “WORD”?

For example if a tree is fashioned to become a house, then it would NOT be correct to dogmatically demand that the HOUSE was made into a house. The tree is NO longer a tree, because it was made by builder to be made into a HOUSE. We know that the house came from a tree, but we also know that the tree in and of itself alone by itself did not become a house. We know that there was a BUILDER, or one who had a THOUGHT to create a house and he used a tree to form, fashion, build, or create that house.

So again WHAT is the Word? Or more precisely what is the WORD? What is the "logos"? Or simply put what is the word?

This time rather than listening to the THEORIES of theologians why not we simply allow the Bible itself to teach us what the “WORD” truly is in the LIGHT of the whole word of God.

Let us look up the Greek word in the original text that is translated as “Word” here in the King James Version of the Bible and literally nearly all other translations. Now I say nearly all other translations, but there are still a few translations that correctly translate this Greek word as “word” rather than “Word” with a capital “W”, which to me influences the reader to be deceived as to what the word “word” truly means based upon what the whole word of God teaches us. To say this another way some Christians read and understand John 1:14, “the word was made flesh” to mean that JESUS was made flesh, but this is not what the clear, plain, and simple word of truth teaches us.

Here is what the New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible defines the Greek word “logos” as meaning. It is Strong's number 3056 and it is defined as; something SAID, including THOUGHT. It is translated 218 times as "word" NOT being capitalized, 50 times as SAYING, 8 times as account, as in, a record of speech recorded as written words, 8 times as SPEECH, 7 times as "Word" capitalized to signify Christ as the divine EXPRESSION that refers to Jesus the Christ.

The Bible concordance goes on to say that “logos” denotes the EXPRESSION of THOUGHT and NOT the mere name of an object, as in, the embodying a conception or idea. In other words, the word was not the name of God's Son or some other divine eternal Spirit being, who was WITH God at his SIDE in eternity past being created or not being created. But rather the word was Yahweh EXPRESSING his THOUGHTS that were WITH him and what God's expressed thoughts were God was.

To say this another way would be to say that when God's THOUGHT was for light to be brought forth into existence where light only existed WITH God in his THOUGHTS before God SPOKE or EXPRESSED his thought of light coming forth out from his mouth saying Light BE, then there was NO light. But AFTER God EXPRESSED his THOUGHT for light to BE by SPEAKING out of his mouth light be, then the logos, the SAYING of God, or the word BECAME light. This is HOW God himself alone creates all things. Now a tree is NOT the divine eternal God and a tree at the SAME time having TWO natures. So why then do some Christians dogmatically demand that Jesus must without fail be a God/man having TWO natures at the SAME time, when the Bible ITSELF does NOT teach us that Jesus had TWO natures during the days of his FLESH?

The concordance gives an example of this expression of thought found in Luke 7:7, where a centurion is telling Jesus to simply SPEAK, or SAY the WORD, the logos, and my servant will be healed.

“Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto you: but SAY in a WORD, and my servant shall be healed.”

So the centurion was asking Jesus to simply SPEAK a WORD, or speak forth a logos, saying that his servant is healed and I know that my servant will be healed. My point is this; out of 207 times that the Greek word “logos” is used in the New Testament it is ALWAYS translated as meaning SPEECH, the spoken word of God, and SAYING of God, something that is SPOKEN each and every time, except for the 7 times when it is personified as being Jesus Christ, the SON OF God, where the translators themselves chose to translate the Greek word “Logos” as the “Word”.

And also please keep in mind that in the original text these 7 occurrences of the Greek word “logos” were NOT capitalized. In other words, the Greek word “logos” was translated by Bible theologians as “Word” meaning SPEECH, something SAID, a thought that was WITHIN, which is then SPOKEN as an EXPRESSION of THOUGH, the EXPRESSED IMAGE. But BECAUSE it is capitalized as Word, then it deceives some readers to wrongly believe that the "word" or logos was a SEPARATE divine eternal Spirit being, who was WITH the God at his SIDE.

In other words, all honest Bible scholars must agree that the Greek word "logos" in the original text that was correctly translated as "word" meaning SPEECH, something SAID, something SPOKEN or the SAYING of God 200 times SHOULD have been translation these other 7 times as "word" also. But for some REASON SOME theologians TRANSLATED the same exact Greek word “logos” as “Word” being capitalized 7 times to identify THE God's divine EXPRESSION referring to Jesus Christ. Jesus is the EXPRESSED IMAGE of God, who is the EXPRESS IMAGE of God meaning that God SPOKE Jesus into being to become the image of God's CHARACTER.

You people clearly interpret the bible according to you own belief.
This is vice versa and I can say that to you as well, now leave what your denomination has taught you and read the bible again prayerfully and God will help you discern the truth.

v16 - No doubt that`s Jesus speaking in contrast to Revelation 19:15
v17 - "...I am the first and the last".
This could mean that Jesus is the FIRST and the LAST man to DIE for the sins of the people. This could mean that Jesus is the first and the last whom God would highly exalt to sit and rule FOR Yahweh at his right side. In other words, it is not sound Biblical teaching to dogmatically demand that since Jesus said the same or very similar words that Almighty God says that this proves that Jesus is Almighty God himself. We, as God's representatives, speak God's word but that does not make us to be Almighty God. Jesus spoke what his God and Father TOLD him to speak.
v. 18 - No doubt that`s Jesus speaking

I`m not gonna tell you that because it is not God the Father but it is his son Jesus.

> Think about it.

And I just answered it and it seems my answer oh rather our(puchoy) answer does not satisfy you because it does not fit in your man made doctrines. So bro have an open mind and desire to seek for the truth not copy or conform to what your denomination teaches you. (I have said this many times, apology for that I was assuming either way please heed my request let us study the bible along with the Holy Spirit within us that is the same Holy Spirit that anoints our Lord Jesus Christ)

So whats your take since Jesus has all the authority that the God the Father has. So what is Jesus to you?

When Jesus was here on earth sya ay tao, but right after magawa nya yung will ni God he was exalted by God to be a god to rule earth in the world to come.

No and Yes we share some belief but not all.

In other words, Jesus understood the glory that the SON OF God would be glorified with by the Father was prophesied from the BEGINNING before the foundation of the world.
Obviously Jesus is speaking of the promises of God that God promised in his mind and plan before the world began to highly exalt the Son of MAN Jesus and glorify him with his own glory so that the Son of MAN would become God’s ETERNAL Son, the firstborn of God new creation made in God’s perfect image of righteousness and immortality. And that to me, is the true meaning of John 17:5 which again does not prove that Jesus preexisted with God at his side as a separated divine person in eternity past. Jesus knew that the Scriptures spoke of him and he was simply asking God to glorify him with the glory God had promised in his word before the world began.

.....whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Micah 5:2

You underlined the last statements of Micah 5:2 which it seems you understood that Jesus preexisted? Right?

But here is another explanation that agrees in the light of the whole word of God

Micah 5:2 is PROPHECY of the TWO GOINGS forth of the coming Messiah that had it ORIGIN from OLD, from ANCIENT times speaking of before the foundation of the world. This verse has nothing to do with God's Son preexisting in all eternity past with or without a beginning in eternity past.

The Bible teaches us that the LAMB was SLAIN from BEFORE the foundation of the world, but this does NOT LITERALLY mean that Jesus was crucified and died for our sin BEFORE mankind was ever created. But rather the ORIGIN of God's PLAN of salvation was of from OLD, FROM EVERLASTING or even from ANCIENT times.
What this verse is TRULY teaching us is that the ANCESTRY or the LINAGE from which Jesus would be BORN was ordained by God in ancient times and NOT that the SON OF God was ACTUALLY BEGOTTEN in ancient times. Please read Micah 5:2 from some other translations and you will clearly see what I mean.

Here is Micah 5:2 from the Bible in Basic English.

“And you, Beth-lehem Ephrathah, the least among the FAMILIES of Judah, out of you one WILL COME to me who is to be ruler in Israel; whose going out has been PURPOSED from time past, from the eternal days.”

From this translation, it is made clear to us that the goings forth of Jesus were PURPOSED from time past before these goings forth were to take place, from eternal days. Now while the Hebrew words translated as eternal days can mean from everlasting or from eternity past these words also mean from ANCIENT days, from OLD times, along period of time, an age, and from the beginning of the world.

Here is Micah 5:2 from the Common English Bible.

“As for you, Bethlehem of Ephrathah, though you are the least significant of Judah's forces, one who is to be a ruler in Israel on my behalf WILL COME OUT from you. His ORIGIN is from remote times, from ANCIENT DAYS.”

From this translation along with the other translation that we have already looked at we clearly see that the ORIGIN of Jesus the Messiah WILL COME OUT of the family line of Judah, which was PURPOSED to BE from long ago from ANCIENT DAYS.

Here is Micah 5:2 from the Complete Jerusalem Bible.

“But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat, so small among the CLANS (or FAMILIES) of Y'hudah, out of you WILL COME FORTH to me the future ruler of Isra'el, whose ORIGINS (plural meaning the TWO GOINGS FORTH of Jesus the coming King of Israel speaking of the FIRST and SECOND COMINGS of the Messiah) are far in the past, back in ANCIENT TIMES.”

Again the two comings or the two goings forth of the Messiah were PURPOSED or were ORDAINED in ANCIENT TIMES but not without fail from all eternity past to mean that the Son always existed as some demand this verse to mean.

Here is Micah 5:2 from the Good News Translation.

“The Lord says, Bethlehem Ephrathah, you are one of the smallest towns in Judah, but out of you I will bring a ruler for Israel, whose FAMILY LINE goes back to ancient times.”

From this translation, we can see that the ORIGIN of the Messiah is speaking of his ANCESTRY or his FAMILY LINE being out of Judah.

Here is Micah 5:2 from the New International Reader Bible.

“The LORD says, "Bethlehem, you might not be an important town in the NATION of Judah. But OUT of YOU WILL COME a ruler over Israel for me. His FAMILY LINE goes back to the early years of your nation. It goes all the way back to days of long ago." Bethlehem was also called Ephrathah.”

This verse clearly shows us that the ORIGIN of the Messiah or the King that is PROPHESIED TO COME WILL COME OUT of the FAMILY LINE of the nation of Judah and his ORIGIN was PURPOSED all the way back to days of long ago.

Here is Micah 5:2 from the Young's Literal Translation.

“And thou, Beth-Lehem Ephratah, Little to be among the chiefs of Judah! From thee to Me he cometh forth -- to be ruler in Israel, And his COMINGS FORTH [are] of old, From the days of antiquity.”

From this translation, we can see that this verse is speaking of the FIRST AND SECOND COMINGS of the Messiah and that his ORIGIN or his FAMILY LINE will be from JUDAH.

---->Jesus

Thanks for reading

It is well written in the previous verse poh kung nagbabasa ka talaga or nauunawaan mo ang biblia... ipinakilala ni Jesus kung sino ang IISA at TUNAY na Dios sa kabanata na yan.. well explain din kung ano si Jesus.. SINUGO.. maliwanag na magkaiba ang NAGSUGO sa SINUGO.. jesus never ever told himself that he is a God in that said chapter.

> See bro, can't even understand that simple verse. Oh man alive. Yeah I know this was the time when Jesus was praying to the Father for his disciples.

"Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was." John 17:5
> Simple sentence, past tense. Simple english. with the glory which I had with You before the world was. Even an elementary student would understand those words. Jesus was praying to God His Father to Glory him, because the mission was done, with the glory which Jesus had with the Father before the world has. Simple. Which means, Jesus was with God His Father before the world has.

Although I am not saying na ANTI CHRIST ka eh sinabi mo na naman na sabi ko ay antichrist ka...

> Your accusing those words, and said "althought I am not saying"? Cleaning your own hands? Your confusing yourself again. Lols.

Yes it's true na walang kinalaman si Enoc at Noah at great flood sa paniniwala mo kay Jesus, pero hindi maitatanggi nyan ang kawalan mo ng unawa sa Biblia aminin mo man at hind...

> There we go, good that you admit that Enoch and Noah, doesn't had to do with Jesus Christ. and your accusing that I don't understand what I believed in the bible when you are the ones who dodging every question, and can't even understand the questions. Nice words bro.
> And bro, I am not a teacher of the word of God, I am just an ordinary individual. But I studied the word, with prayer, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. The more your are deeper to God, the more God will reveal himself to us.

> And my comment about God took Enoch before the Flood of the timeline of Noah. Just do the math, of how many years, Enoch lived, to the timeline of Noah's life, before the flood. Are you even reading my last comment?

Idadahilan mo na may inilalagay ka na verse sa mga sagot mo? ang tanong ay nauunawaan mo ba ang vrse na ginagamit mo? alalahanin mo si Satanas din ay gumamit din ng talata ....

> Of course satan know the bible, but He's using for His own agenda. Many people are also doing that. Using God's word for money, for there denomination, to deceived others, which are not sound doctrine. And yeah, even the devil/satan bow at the name of Jesus. (Mark 5:1-20)

By the way pwede mo naman aminin na NAGKAMALI ka ng pagkakilala kay Enoch at Noah about sa great flood eh.. bakit hindi mo magawa? at ibabato mo sa akin na ako ang umiiwas ...

> Again, And my comment about God took Enoch before the Flood of the timeline of Noah. Just do the math, of how many years, Enoch lived, to the timeline of Noah's life, before the flood. Are you even reading my last comment? Before the flood not during the flood. Can't understand english bro?

Ang ginagawa mo poh kasi ay kukuha ka lang ng kaunting talata sa bible then bibigyan mo ng sarili mong interpretasyon.. yun ang mali.. kaya nga may tagubilin ang mga apostol na pagwawangis ng mga bagay kasi nga marami nahuhulog sa maling pagkaunawa tulad mo sa mga talata ng Biblia.. nakakita lang ng Alpha at Omega eh dios ......

> Funny that you say I quote some verse, when I was the one whose explaining that John 1:1 was connected throughout the whole Chapter. And also in the book of revelation, was connected throughout the whole chapter also. When all your doing is picking some of it.
> Is not the word Alpha and Omega, only distinct to God alone? If your saying that's its not. Then where's the verses of your claim. Lols.

> I remember what you said.

-
Of course not, they are different topic already.. just an example, in Genesis, the Serpent who decieved Eve was not introduced in the same book of Genesis instead in the book of revelation . Same as in the John 1:1 as well.[/COLOR]

> Again where are the supporting verses of all that you claim?

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ask a native Greek speaker regarding the meaning of logos? Actually upon researching below can be use to translate logos in english language

- to the advantage of
- at, near, by
- to, towards, with, with regard to

> Actually upon researching also, those words are synonyms. They are both of the same nature. This is the greek word προσ- • (pros-) toward. (means proximity) (means agreement, similarity).

See?! probably there is a wide range of how the translator can translate the word logos in greek to english which agrees with the belief of who wrote
John 1:1 which is not a native greek speaker thus when it seems right it seems right to him but not aware if it is in perfect harmony along with the other word of God, now you are gonna say how absurd it is but here`s the thing, to know the truth you must based it all in the light of the whole word of God not just chapters , verses but it should be in perfect harmony not contradicting , now if it seems contradicting then probably the translations is at fault. What I think is KJV is biased in trinity but still I am using KJV translation although I don`t believe in trinity anymore but because it doesn`t matter as long as I know it won`t contradict other word of God.

> So way back on your comment KJV should be our basis since other translation was corrupted.
With regards to Colossians 2:9 KJV (hindi maganda yung NIV corrupted yun kaya KJV tayo) let us know who is the word GODHEAD the bible is referring to. Do a word search using the word GODHEAD,

> And now your accusing the KJV for some translations fault? Man a live, do even know how they translated the bible, they even give there own lives for that. Its not just one person, but many of them. Man your so full of yourself even to the point telling that the Bible was miss translated. When clearly you are NOT a translator yourself. Compare to those who studied they whole life for it just to we would have an english version. Do you know who was it.
> Willaim Tyndale, who was an English Scholar, Tyndale's translation was the first English Bible to draw directly from Hebrew and Greek texts (1494–1536).
> And after that was the GREAT BIBLE, The Great Bible of 1539 was the first authorized edition of the Bible in English. The Great Bible includes much from the Tyndale Bible.
> And after that The Bishops' Bible is an English translation of the Bible which was produced under the authority of the established Church of England in 1568. It was substantially revised in 1572, and the 1602 edition was prescribed as the base text for the King James Bible that was completed in 1611.
> And after that was the well known, GENEVA BIBLE. The Geneva Bible is one of the most historically significant translations of the Bible into English, preceding the King James Version by 51 years.
> And then the King James Version. Which the KJV was used both the Tyndale and Geneva version.

--->> Those people who translated the bible to english was not doing it for themselves. There where brilliant minds. They where Scholars in there time. Don't be full of yourself bro. Those people risk there lives just we could have what we have now. And your saying they miss translated it? Wow.

"In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with god: god was that worde." John 1:1 Tyndale Version

"In the begynnynge was the worde, and the worde was wyth God: and God was the worde." John 1:1 Great Bible

"In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God." John 1:1 Bishop's Bible

"In the beginning was the Worde, and the Worde was with God and that Worde was God." John 1:1 Geneva Bible

> And for your info the most credited Bible and Accurate translation is NASB.
- The New American Standard Bible (NASB) was first published in 1963, with the most recent edition published in 1995. It holds the reputation for being the “most accurate” Bible translation in English. It is a literal translation which holds to the word-for-word school of thought mentioned above.
Because of the NASB’s very literal interpretation, it’s not as easy to read as other literal or dynamic interpretations.
The NASB also uses the critical text from Nestle-Aland’s Novum Testamentum Graece and as well as the Dead Sea Scrolls.[/SIZE]

Note: I was just using KJV because you ought to believe that other was corrupted. Just riding with you.

Yes,it is different , I have already answered that using puchoy`s explanation and it seems you won`t accept it because you are clinging to what your denomination has taught you.

> Yeah different in your own understanding. The Whole Scripture are canon. They are connected to each other.

That is why you are in error because you conclude that the logos in John 1:1 is Jesus which the bible did not say.

The Bible ITSELF does NOT say, “And Jesus was made flesh”, but rather the word of TRUTH simple says, and the WORD was made flesh. The Bible does NOT say that the SON was made flesh, but rather states that the "LOGOS" translated as the Word was made flesh.

The correct question you should ask is WHAT is the logos or what is the “WORD”?

The concordance gives an example of this expression of thought found in Luke 7:7, where a centurion is telling Jesus to simply SPEAK, or SAY the WORD, the logos, and my servant will be healed.

In other words, all honest Bible scholars must agree that the Greek word "logos" in the original text that was correctly translated as "word" meaning SPEECH, something SAID, something SPOKEN or the SAYING of God 200 times SHOULD have been translation these other 7 times as "word" also. But for some REASON SOME........

> Such wasted explanation, your only quoting the "And the word became flesh, and dwelt among us." How about the next sentence? (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. This clearly says, the word was the begotten of the Father. Who else? Jesus Christ. John 3:16 tells it all.
> full of grace and truth. Connected to John 1:17. "For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."

> (λόγος) Logos, is a form of speech or a word, or analogy or a statement. It's about how the sentence are used.

This is vice versa and I can say that to you as well, now leave what your denomination has taught you and read the bible again prayerfully and God will help you discern the truth.

> Pray also that you accuse the translation of the bible to be corrupted. I was taught with my dad, and I learn from the bible it self. Praying that God would reveal himself through His word.

> How about your denomination that has taught you that there are such thing as small "god".

v16 - No doubt that`s Jesus speaking in contrast to Revelation 19:15
v17 - "...I am the first and the last".
This could mean that Jesus is the FIRST and the LAST man to DIE for the sins of the people. This could mean that Jesus is the first and the last whom God would highly exalt to sit and rule FOR Yahweh at his right side. In other words, it is not sound Biblical teaching to dogmatically demand that since Jesus said the same or very similar words that Almighty God says that this proves that Jesus is Almighty God himself. We, as God's representatives, speak God's word but that does not make us to be Almighty God. Jesus spoke what his God and Father TOLD him to speak.
v. 18 - No doubt that`s Jesus speaking

I`m not gonna tell you that because it is not God the Father but it is his son Jesus.

> This things which you said. Confirmed that you believed in a small god. Because to me. The word "Alpha and Omega" only distinct to God alone.

And I just answered it and it seems my answer oh rather our(puchoy) answer does not satisfy you because it does not fit in your man made doctrines. So bro have an open mind and desire to seek for the truth not copy or conform to what your denomination teaches you. (I have said this many times, apology for that I was assuming either way please heed my request let us study the bible along with the Holy Spirit within us that is the same Holy Spirit that anoints our Lord Jesus Christ)

> Pray also bro, since your'e not consistent in your words. That God will give you the answers through the Holy Spirit.

When Jesus was here on earth sya ay tao, but right after magawa nya yung will ni God he was exalted by God to be a god to rule earth in the world to come.

> This is clear to me that you believed in a small god. Which there is no such thing inside the Bible. Can any man be a god? since you impose that Jesus as a man after then he become a god? I don't think so.

No and Yes we share some belief but not all.

> Yeah, that's what I thought. Since puchoy believed was Jesus was only a man even in heaven. But you believe that Jesus is god in heaven.

In other words, Jesus understood the glory that the SON OF God would be glorified with by the Father was prophesied from the BEGINNING before the foundation of the world.
Obviously Jesus is speaking of the promises of God that God promised in his mind and plan before the world began to highly exalt the Son of MAN Jesus and glorify him with his own glory so that the Son of MAN would become God’s ETERNAL Son, the firstborn of God new creation made in God’s perfect image of righteousness and immortality. And that to me, is the true meaning of John 17:5 which again does not prove that Jesus preexisted with God at his side as a separated divine person in eternity past. Jesus knew that the Scriptures spoke of him and he was simply asking God to glorify him with the glory God had promised in his word before the world began.

> Simple sentence bro, "Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was." John 17:5
> Those words are exactly what it says. Don't try to re-sentence it bro. Not a good practice.

You underlined the last statements of Micah 5:2 which it seems you understood that Jesus preexisted? Right?

But here is another explanation that agrees in the light of the whole word of God

Micah 5:2 is PROPHECY of the TWO GOINGS forth of the coming Messiah that had it ORIGIN from OLD, from ANCIENT times speaking of before the foundation of the world. This verse has nothing to do with God's Son preexisting in all eternity past with or without a beginning in eternity past.

The Bible teaches us that the LAMB was SLAIN from BEFORE the foundation of the world, but this does NOT LITERALLY mean that Jesus was crucified and died for our sin BEFORE mankind was ever created. But rather the ORIGIN of God's PLAN of salvation was of from OLD, FROM EVERLASTING or even from ANCIENT times.
What this verse is TRULY teaching us is that the ANCESTRY or the LINAGE from which Jesus would be BORN was ordained by God in ancient times and NOT that the SON OF God was ACTUALLY BEGOTTEN in ancient times. Please read Micah 5:2 from some other translations and you will clearly see what I mean.

From this translation along with the other translation that we have already looked at we clearly see that the ORIGIN of Jesus the Messiah WILL COME OUT of the family line of Judah, which was PURPOSED to BE from long ago from ANCIENT DAYS.

> Now, your referring to other translation when you said, that those are corrupted. KJV should be right? You should be consistent bro.

> Your explanation is complicated again bro. Throughout the Micah chapter 5. Is the prophecy of the coming Ruler or King, the coming Messiah.

> YES, of course that Jesus was the lineage of the land of Israel, from that bloodline. Which prophesied throughout the old testament. I also believe that it was ordained already before the foundation of the world. And yes of course the bible teaches that the lamb was slain before the foundation of the world. God already had a plan before creation. But this doesn't tell that just the purpose and its origin.

> But this verse states. That it was not just the purpose but it was the person itself was from eternity past.

Can you explain this, @rofin @puchoy.

-- Isaiah 45:23
"I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

-- Philippians 2:10-11
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

> How about this, can you explain it. This kind of worship are only for God alone.

P.S. This is just the start bro. Again we are still scratching the the tip of the iceberg. :yipee: SHALOM

Some of my quoted comment of yours I just lessen them, but don't worry I read them all. Just need to lessen a bit, because I can't post more than 25000 characters more. Error sometimes.

Last edited:
"Yeah, that's what I thought. Since puchoy believed was Jesus was only a man even in heaven. But you believe that Jesus is god in heaven."

Mga Awit 80:17 TLAB
Mapatong nawa ang iyong kamay sa tao na iyong kinakanan. Sa anak ng tao na iyong pinalakas sa iyong sarili.

Roma 8:34
Sino ang hahatol? Si Cristo Jesus na namatay, oo, yaong nabuhay na maguli sa mga patay na siyang nasa kanan ng Dios, na siya namang namamagitan dahil sa atin.

paano mo ngayun ipagtatanggol ang paniniwala mo na ESPIRITU na pag nasa HEAVEN

by the way nakasulat poh na TAO si Jesus kahit nang nasa langit na.. ikaw lang may sabi na ESPIRITU na pag nasa langit.

""""" Wait what? You believe that Jesus was just a man, then when He came to heaven He became a God? But the truth is He's still a human? Man a live your inconsistency is all over the place. We'll the truth also that we no longer be humans there in heaven, we become spiritual beings.""""" dba ikaw may sabi nyan?

ang totoo kahit pagbalik ni Jesus sa lupa eh sinabi Anak ng Tao ang babalik at hindi anak ng dios.. but that is a different issue na poh..

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Since puchoy believed was Jesus was only a man even in heaven. But you believe that Jesus is god in heaven."

Mga Awit 80:17 TLAB
Mapatong nawa ang iyong kamay sa tao na iyong kinakanan. Sa anak ng tao na iyong pinalakas sa iyong sarili.

Roma 8:34
Sino ang hahatol? Si Cristo Jesus na namatay, oo, yaong nabuhay na maguli sa mga patay na siyang nasa kanan ng Dios, na siya namang namamagitan dahil sa atin.

paano mo ngayun ipagtatanggol ang paniniwala mo na ESPIRITU na pag nasa HEAVEN

by the way nakasulat poh na TAO si Jesus kahit nang nasa langit na.. ikaw lang may sabi na ESPIRITU na pag nasa langit.

""""" Wait what? You believe that Jesus was just a man, then when He came to heaven He became a God? But the truth is He's still a human? Man a live your inconsistency is all over the place. We'll the truth also that we no longer be humans there in heaven, we become spiritual beings.""""" dba ikaw may sabi nyan?

ang totoo kahit pagbalik ni Jesus sa lupa eh sinabi Anak ng Tao ang babalik at hindi anak ng dios.. but that is a different issue na poh..

> How do I know that we will be spirit beings there in heaven? Simple answer. We humans die. in Heaven there is no death.

> And according to 1 Thessalonians 5:23
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."
---> In this verse we have in us. The Spirit, Soul and Body.

> Ecclesiastes 12:7
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

> Genesis 2:7
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

--->> This Body of ours according to Ecclesiastes 12:7, shall return to the earth. But our Spirit and Soul will come back to God.

> Since God is spirit, our spirit is the one who can communicate with God. In creation God breath to Adam, it was the spirit that make as a living soul.

> And since your dodging again the questions, that's why we are here another topic. tsk

Back
Top Bottom