Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Trinity o One God

Matthew 3:16-17 NIV
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

1 John 5:7 KJV
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

"Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [Echad]!" Deuteronomy 6:4

in Hebrew there are 2 words to define the word one.

yachid - solitary oneness
echad - unified

Father+Son+HS = God (unified)

while the word yachid was never used in reference to God

I do believe in holy trinity father,son,holy spirit one god although walang word na trinity sa bible pero marami ng verse sa bible ang nagpatunay nyan.Ung s creation pa lang nandun na...E2 simple explanation its like band.Its called band there is vocalist,guitarist,drummer etc marami sila pero ang tawag sa kanila is band..Same as father,son,holyspirit=one god..Pero wlang level level sa powers.Walang mataas walang mababa they are equal pgdting sa kadyosan..Pero wag mung sasabihin n 3 ang diyos.Iisa ang diyos 3 persona..

Sablay na sablay ang analogy mo brod.

banda : vocalist, guitarist, drummer
Mga tanong:
Yung vocalist ba ay banda?
Yung guitarist ba ay banda?
Yung drummer ba ay banda?

God : Father, Son, Holy Spirit
Mga tanong:
Yung Father ba ay God?
Yung Son ba ay God?
Yung Hoy Spirit ba ay God?

Pakisagot lang ang mga tanong ng makita mo saan ang sablay.

naniniwala ako sa trinity only roman catholic lamang para sa akin ang church na binuo ni christo peace lang poh sa iba comment lang:thanks:hit dis

" The God Head 3 in 1. Father , Spirit and Son "

Tatlong katauhan sa iisang katawan.
Si PApa God
Si HolY Spirit
Jesus Christ

To God be the Glory :pray:

ako kasi bago ko paniwalaan dapat at least eh naiintindihan ko kahit konti... eh hindi ko maintindihan ang concept ng trinity so wala po ko dun sa level na makakapagdecide ako kung paniniwalaan ko ba o hindi

naniniwala ako sa trinity only roman catholic lamang para sa akin ang church na binuo ni christo peace lang poh sa iba comment lang:thanks:hit dis

, Dami po ng mga believers ni Christ , kaso lang nag.kaiba lang po tau sa pinaniniwalaan aside from Christ at God. :pray:

There is only one God, no religions. Religions are created by man, you cannot trust any of 'em. Trust in the Bible, you'll see the truth...

there are three terms tol sa Catholic theology: dulia, hyperdulia and latria
dulia- is the honor conferred to human beings that lived and died in God's friendship or the saints
hyperdulia- is the special term for the honor to te Virgin Mary, meaning the honor given to Christ's mother is more than the dulia given to the saints
latria- or worship is only to God alone

Correct. Sa Highschool pa lang tinuturo na yan sa religion o pati sa elem. Kaya kahit sana ibang sekta wag lalabas ng room pag religion subject na para makakuha rin tayo ng idea at di tayo nagkukwestyon masyado. Di naman masamang makinig. :)

Last edited:
There is only one God, no religions. Religions are created by man, you cannot trust any of 'em. Trust in the Bible, you'll see the truth...

Sino naman nagsabi nyan, simbahan ang iniwan ni Jesus at hindi ang bible

1 Timothy 3:16Good News Translation (GNT)

16 No one can deny how great is the secret of our religion:

He appeared in human form,
was shown to be right by the Spirit,[a]
and was seen by angels.
He was preached among the nations,
was believed in throughout the world,
and was taken up to heaven

Napakahalaga ng relihiyon sa buhay ng tao. Para mahubog yung pagkatao mo pati na rin yung morality ng isang tao. Kung walang relihiyon o paniniwala sa Diyos walang salitang TAMA at MALI at MABUTI sa MASAMA. Kung wala kang relihiyon ano ang paniniwalaan mong Bibliya?

Sino naman nagsabi nyan, simbahan ang iniwan ni Jesus at hindi ang bible

1 Timothy 3:16Good News Translation (GNT)

16 No one can deny how great is the secret of our religion:

He appeared in human form,
was shown to be right by the Spirit,[a]
and was seen by angels.
He was preached among the nations,
was believed in throughout the world,
and was taken up to heaven

I am no pro, but religion nowadays really brought us the wrong way, there are so many religions (that's why I told you they are created by man).
TRUST IN THE BIBLE I SAID, YOU'LL SEE THE TRUTH.

Religions can be our guide, guide to heaven or hell.

For those who say the word 'Trinity' is not in the Bible. It's true. But instead, the Bible uses "For there are THREE that bear record in heaven... and these THREE are ONE." - 1 John 5:7

But did you know that the word 'Bible' is also not found in the Bible? So for those who defend that the Trinity has no Biblical basis, you are hypocrites.

Even to those who oppose the doctrine of the 'Rapture', and say that it is not also found in the Bible. Well, the Bible uses "CAUGHT UP" instead of 'rapture'.

But the real issue here is this: do you know where your soul will go when you die? No amount of knowledge can surpass the wisdom and knowledge of God, so there is no need to question the veracity of the Trinity. I do not claim to be a Bible genius, but I am sure of one thing, I believe in the Bible. And the Trinity happens to be taught in the Bible.

Hell is real, and so is its lake of fire, and so is its eternal condemnation and torment that awaits to those who continues not to believe that the wages of sin is eternal torment in hell. But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

To God be the glory!

Last edited:
For those who say the word 'Trinity' is not in the Bible. It's true. But instead, the Bible uses "For there are THREE that bear record in heaven... and these THREE are ONE." - 1 John 5:7

But did you know that the word 'Bible' is also not found in the Bible? So for those who defend that the Trinity has no Biblical basis, you are hypocrites.

Even to those who oppose the doctrine of the 'Rapture', and say that it is not also found in the Bible. Well, the Bible uses "CAUGHT UP" instead of 'rapture'.

But the real issue here is this: do you know where your soul will go when you die? No amount of knowledge can surpass the wisdom and knowledge of God, so there is no need to question the veracity of the Trinity. I do not claim to be a Bible genius, but I am sure of one thing, I believe in the Bible. And the Trinity happens to be taught in the Bible.

Hell is real, and so is its lake of fire, and so is its eternal condemnation and torment that awaits to those who continues not to believe that the wages of sin is eternal torment in hell. But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

To God be the glory!

sir question lang po, hindi po ba yung 1 John 5:7 ay tinanggal na sa Bible? kasi wala eto na old manuscripts? can you please confirm?.

salamat po.

sir question lang po, hindi po ba yung 1 John 5:7 ay tinanggal na sa Bible? kasi wala eto na old manuscripts? can you please confirm?.

salamat po.

I will give you back a question instead of answering: Hindi ka ba nagtaka kung bakit tinanggal? Firstly, I quoted a King James Version verse, which is the authorized version. If you will research the versions which have removed this very important part of the verse, particularly the NIV, you will find out that they are also the founders of a cult movement formed to destroy the very message of the Word of God.

And it is not true na ang dahilan kung bakit ito tinanggal ay dahil wala ito sa old manuscripts. There is a deeper agenda on why they removed this.

Matagal ng panahon na gumagawa ng paraan ang dyablo upang masira, kundi man ay mawala sa balat ng lupa ang Salita ng Dyos. But as it is written, everything will come to pass, but not the Word of God. Remember, all the other versions apart from the King James Version are corrupted versions.

And not only did they trim down 1 John 5:7, there are still a lot of verses that were not only trimmed down, but were completely removed from the Bible.

Don't count on my statements here, you can check me out by researching by yourself on how true these facts are.

Again, what matters most is your soul. Ask yourself this, where do you think will you spend eternity?

Last edited:
I will give you back a question instead of answering: Hindi ka ba nagtaka kung bakit tinanggal? Firstly, I quoted a King James Version verse, which is the authorized version. If you will research the versions which have removed this very important part of the verse, particularly the NIV, you will find out that they are also the founders of a cult movement formed to destroy the very message of the Word of God.

And it is not true na ang dahilan kung bakit ito tinanggal ay dahil wala ito sa old manuscripts. There is a deeper agenda on why they removed this.

Matagal ng panahon na gumagawa ng paraan ang dyablo upang masira, kundi man ay mawala sa balat ng lupa ang Salita ng Dyos. But as it is written, everything will come to pass, but not the Word of God. Remember, all the other versions apart from the King James Version are corrupted versions.

And not only did they trim down 1 John 5:7, there are still a lot of verses that were not only trimmed down, but were completely removed from the Bible.

Don't count on my statements here, you can check me out by researching by yourself on how true these facts are.

Again, what matters most is your soul. Ask yourself this, where do you think will you spend eternity?

i see, so, long story short, from old manuscript to KJV is the only authorized version out of many versions? tama po ba?.

spend my eternity? no offence po ha, but, i would not really rely my eternity on Books that were (taken out or put it in), coz what i know is this, correct me if im wrong, there are verses on old manuscripts that is not in the current Bible today, and also there are also verses on current Bible today that is no where to be found in the old manuscripts hence (taken out or put it in). please correct me if i'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom