Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TUT HIKVISION Q1 PT Network Camera

ztruttified2015

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score

This video is about a way of setting up the new Hikvision Consumer IP cameras using the Hik-Connect cloud or QR code path.

These cameras are not sold in the Americas, but rather only in Saudi Arabia at the time of this recording. They can do motorized pan and tilt but not zoom so are a mini PT type. And they can do two way audio with a built in mic and speaker (don't forget to enable Video+Audio on the substream in settings using iVMS-4200). Plus they can be had fairly cheap with UK English upgradable firmware from the factory from sellers both in the USA and Canada.

These cameras do NOT allow you to configure the firmware thru a browser in the normal way, hence the need for this video. If you try to access the firmware the normal way, you will get an http 404 error in the browser as they are intended to just scan a QR code and get setup for the Hik-connect cloud only.

These particular cams do NOT support PoE either, and require wired AC power via an included USB adapter. They can do wired or Wi-Fi network connectivity though. Once you get one setup with a reserved or static IP address, you can use it with your Hikvision NVR or iVMS-4500 phone app like any other Hikvision IP camera contrary to what some forums say (I have this working just fine). Hope this vid helps you out too.

This video applies to any of the Hik E0 platform cameras, the DS-2CV2Q01FD-IW and DS-2CV2Q21FD-IW

Nice video ts. May I know how much is the SRP for this one? or at least how much you got it? I got the same model, 3 months ago, it was P20,000 in lazada from an official distributor. It was sold to a friend for installment of 16,000. Then suddenly, the price lower down to 3k, in some lazada seller this month. I also checked some video that there is a UK version which is the one that I got, and Asian version. Now the person that I sold the item was looking for POP. Though I cannot give him an official receipt, since the item was raffled last December. I tried to contact HIKVISIONPH but they cannot give any price, and mentioned to contact distributor. Hope you can help me.

Back
Top Bottom